Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When a loved one passes, of course it's sad, but the world keep spinning. It should remind you how fleeting life is, so you need to make the most of it... you know, not sit around doing nothing but actually do something you can be proud of.

Reactions: 7
Is she going to come back with the kid looking for chocolate eggs in the garden ? totally boring and no one gives a duck watching other people's kids private ( well what should be private ) life's, but Wally obviously needs to use her for content as she has no life apart from her

Reactions: 2
Not going to lie I loved Rhiannon’s daily mundane vlogs, are there any similar YouTubers who do similar ones minus their children in them?

Wonder if she will move forward with wedding plans now that she doesn't need to worry about separating her mum and gran anymore in the seating arrangements

Wally is playing the grieving doting granddaughter to her followers in to much grief to vlog ect, yet she is out and about at music concerts with her boyfriend

True to form back with 3 pics of the kid and the chocolate eggs, a pic of the gormless boyfriend and buckle up for this evening's vlog that's took 2 month to edit it will be a day in the life of a 5 year old #child exploiting

#4. Risen from the dead on Easter Sunday , showing us her kid having a fun day

#4 Risen from the dead on Easter Sunday , showing us her kid having a fun day

Last edited:
I feel like she is really struggling tbh, that picture that Doug posted on Instagram today, she just looks so sad behind the eyes …

Reactions: 1
I see what you mean about the pic and she does look awkward in it to , she needs to drop out of doing this for a job then if it's affecting her mentally

In nearly 6 year she hasn't made a vlog without her kid being in it and revolving round her ..child exploitation

Reactions: 4
Not going to lie I loved Rhiannon’s daily mundane vlogs, are there any similar YouTubers who do similar ones minus their children in them?
Brittany Bathgate!!!

I remember a time when I would have been overjoyed to sit through a vlog…I’d get myself all cosied up on the couch, with some bisuits and a hot beverage.

This latest vlog, I skipped through the whole thing in less than a minute. I’m sure the content is the usual everyday mundane things (which I actually prefer to watch), I have just lost all of my faith and respect for Rhiannon and it’s a sad things to see happen as I have been so supportive of her for over a decade😢

Last edited:
Although I'm pleased for her trying something new with her editing style, I'm going to say I'm not a fan. It had a strange energy to it and all the transitions and angles made it feel like a panic attack or fever dream.

Reactions: 3
She's dropped the ball , used her kid as a crutch in every vlog and it's all just a mess ..she needs a real job

I dunno, I kinda liked it 🤣 enjoyed seeing her being abit messy and showing us 'the unseen' with her clothes on the floor and stuff. Found her more relatable for once.

Reactions: 9
Could barely get through her latest vlog, there were so many ad breaks :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.