Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Telly Fanatic you seem very obsessed with Rhiannon and her life.. I look at this thread once a day and all I see is your name making silly remarks and coming up with wild accusations. It seems you don’t really have much going on in your life to be as constant as you are on this thread. The poor woman is a human being and quite frankly doesn’t owe anybody anything in the grand scheme of things.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Make a rave thread then

It's not hard to be consistent on a thread anytime of day when you get a notification and your phone is on you anyway

Just keeping it moving as it's the slowest and most boring thread on tattle

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just FYI - if you don't want to see posts from a specific user you can hide them and you won't get notifications when they post and can browse the thread without their comments. (Or unhide them just while viewing the thread)

Probably a more appropriate response than commenting on other people who are just here to participate (regardless of how they choose to do so)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
@Telly Fanatic you seem very obsessed with Rhiannon and her life.. I look at this thread once a day and all I see is your name making silly remarks and coming up with wild accusations. It seems you don’t really have much going on in your life to be as constant as you are on this thread. The poor woman is a human being and quite frankly doesn’t owe anybody anything in the grand scheme of things.
'I look at this thread once a day'

This is hypocrisy at it's finest 🤣 nevermind coming onto Tattle to defend someone 🤣

Telly Fanatic is also a 'human being' - why doesn't she receive the same level of empathy Jemma?

Absolutely bang out of order.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I watched her tableware video the other day and I miss that style of videos so much! They were my favourite because we have a lot of the same stuff and it felt like watching a friend. I hope she goes back to that soon

Reactions: 2
All her vlogs are now is a day in the life of a 5 year old and most people don't care

'I look at this thread once a day'

This is hypocrisy at it's finest 🤣 nevermind coming onto Tattle to defend someone 🤣

Telly Fanatic is also a 'human being' - why doesn't she receive the same level of empathy Jemma?

Absolutely bang out of order.
The irony of someone saying I don't have much going on in my life yet they are on the same ship as me , absolute idiot

And ones that 👀but never comment are just creeps

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don't see the issue with people not having verbal diarrhoea. Maybe they haven't found anything of interest to comment on yet ...
Why stalk👀 Wally's thread then ?

The people that arse lick her on Insta are the obsessed ...not me

The ones that never comment are STILL glued to this to be able to like stuff nearly straight away, yet they call out people for commenting to much it's tattle ffs

Last edited:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

Anyhow, back on topic.
I miss Vlune, Vlogtober etc. I think she should do shorter videos more often. I'm not one for looong vids anyway, really.

Reactions: 7
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

Anyhow, back on topic.
I miss Vlune, Vlogtober etc. I think she should do shorter videos more often. I'm not one for looong vids anyway, really.
Did it take you a while to Google that quote ?, Back on topic she never did vlune of vlogtober properly anyway it was only every other day and she skipped loads, it required hard work and we know she won't engage in that

I feel like when she does long videos she gets anxious that the vlog will be too short so rambles and goes round in circles.

I’m glad she’s posting on IG a bit more but wish they weren’t random things like the snow or dancing in a restaurant toilet. I do enjoy the updates tho

Did it take you a while to Google that quote ?, Back on topic she never did vlune of vlogtober properly anyway it was only every other day and she skipped loads, it required hard work and we know she won't engage in that
No it took me a while to finish work. That thing normal people do to earn money y’know.

She used to do decent Vlune/Vlogtober. I remember 2014 was probably her last really productive year 🤣

No it took me a while to finish work. That thing normal people do to earn money y’know.

She used to do decent Vlune/Vlogtober. I remember 2014 was probably her last really productive year 🤣
Yes I know what work is unlike Wally , I know it's been a while she used to do vloguary on Feb and one on April to I'm sure ?

Harsh. Many folk can't work due to mental, physical or learning disabilities. It's cruel to say only people who work are 'normal'.
And many people who are disabled (me included) work … so they’re “normal” in the context of my point … don’t twist comments for the sake of having the last word.

Yes I know what work is unlike Wally , I know it's been a while she used to do vloguary on Feb and one on April to I'm sure ?
Yes I thought she did something in April too but couldn’t remember what she called it.
I think having content for every day of a month is tough esp. when she’s not very interesting. I think every other day or a couple of times a week is ok.
I mean do people really watch every day?

And many people who are disabled (me included) work … so they’re “normal” in the context of my point … don’t twist comments for the sake of having the last word.

Yes I thought she did something in April too but couldn’t remember what she called it.
I think having content for every day of a month is tough esp. when she’s not very interesting. I think every other day or a couple of times a week is ok.
I mean do people really watch every day?
When most vloggers commit to vlogmas ect they do every day it probably is tough but if they say they're doing it they do .. she doesn't ,and every time she skips a lot out yet still makes out she is doing it and has completed the challenge when she clearly didn't

Thread suggestion: Rhiannon disappeared because she lost her Gran but she still managed to flog dungarees on Instagram. Not to worry, she has a plan, she'll lie and deceive her gullible fans.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.