Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a little unfair on her gran, using her death as a excuse to be even more lazy than usual

Reactions: 4
I don't get why she was so shell shocked let's be honest the lady didn't look in the best of health she was in her 70's
Wow that’s really really unfair, and really low.

To be honest I think anyone in your family dying is more than a valid excuse to take however time they need out. Weeks, months maybe years.
I actually think it’s a good thing to take the time away and grieve however you chose.
Anyone dying however expected age wise or health wise is a massive shock which we all process differently. And let’s be fair here, when someone you love so dearly and were so close to dies you are in a process or maybe feeling so low and so overwhelmed that it might come across like your feeling sorry for yourself but so what?
They were clearly close, and I think it’s a good time to put out to the world how your feeling and the process. This isn’t a rave comment, it’s a human one.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She has disappeared on and of for years anyway but this disappearance will get used as a bereavement one it's the the boy that cried wolf

Reactions: 3
The lady died in the beginning of February and I know people need time to greave but come on its nearly April , she will milk this

Reactions: 2
Wow that’s really really unfair, and really low.

To be honest I think anyone in your family dying is more than a valid excuse to take however time they need out. Weeks, months maybe years.
I actually think it’s a good thing to take the time away and grieve however you chose.
Anyone dying however expected age wise or health wise is a massive shock which we all process differently. And let’s be fair here, when someone you love so dearly and were so close to dies you are in a process or maybe feeling so low and so overwhelmed that it might come across like your feeling sorry for yourself but so what?
They were clearly close, and I think it’s a good time to put out to the world how your feeling and the process. This isn’t a rave comment, it’s a human one.
No-one is saying people don't need time to grieve. I agree, people should take all the time they need. Days, weeks, months, years. Everyone is different. The problem with Rhiannon is she left her faithful followers guessing. Shared ads during the grieving process without explaining why she'd become absent and then cashed in on the loss.

Grieve, of course but don't be a twit in the process. I still wholly believe she partly used the loss to explain her flaky behaviour, sneak her foot back in without repercussions and garner sympathy. I'm not doubting her pain or grief; just seeing her for the snide she is.

Reactions: 6
The lady died in the beginning of February and I know people need time to greave but come on its nearly April , she will milk this
Your going on like that’s a long time? I’m still heavily grieving my Grandmother and it’s been 6 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Your going on like that’s a long time? I’m still heavily grieving my Grandmother and it’s been 6 years.
I'm still grieving mine from over 10 year ago , did you take 3 month of work ? and prance around a pub toilet as happy as larry posting ?

Did you try the flog dungarees ?

*to flog*

*to flog*

*flog*

Last edited:
I'm still grieving mine from over 10 year ago , did you take 3 month of work ? and prance around a pub toilet as happy as larry posting ?

*to flog*

*to flog*

*flog*
I took about a year off work. I don’t think it’s abnormal? I’m just saying we all have things we don’t like I’m no denying it I’m just saying I think this is one subject we have no input.
Nothing is normal nothing is usual.
Let people grieve. That’s all :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5

*to flog*

*to flog*

*flog*
I found the dancing around in the pub toilet odd. Not the behaviour in itself (grief is extremely complex and one minute you're laughing the next crying) rather sharing it was rather odd. One minute you're too distressed to be on social media, need time, falling apart, the next you're showing your followers you dancing about.

She has no respect for her community. Some things should remain behind closed doors. I just find it peculiar that she felt she needed to hide her loss to protect herself yet shares her daughter in the bath. Who protects her?

Rhiannon is laughing at her followers.

Reactions: 9
Grief honestly lasts a lifetime and doesn’t just go away. You can’t let it take over your entire life though.

She uses everything that happens (minor inconvenience or not) as an excuse to not be responsible for her actions and we have seen this every year. I do feel bad for her but can’t help but think that the way she has gone about it all makes her look disingenuous.

Reactions: 8
Without dragging another 'Influencer' into someone's thread, Rhiannon have a look at Katie Ellison's post about the loss of her grandmother. That's how you do it.

Don't lead your followers on a cat and mouse chase. Don't leave them worrying (not me). Don't leave them speculating. Don't ram up engagement via the loss of your 'mum'. Don't capitalise on a family member's death. Don't disappear but post ads. Don't be a twit 🤷‍♀️

Have some social decorum.

Reactions: 10
I found the dancing around in the pub toilet odd. Not the behaviour in itself (grief is extremely complex and one minute you're laughing the next crying) rather sharing it was rather odd. One minute you're too distressed to be on social media, need time, falling apart, the next you're showing your followers you dancing about.

She has no respect for her community. Some things should remain behind closed doors. I just find it peculiar that she felt she needed to hide her loss to protect herself yet shares her daughter in the bath. Who protects her?

Rhiannon is laughing at her followers.
And has all they nearly naked thumbnails and vlogs of her kid public making money from them yet her mum's face gets hidden , they vlogs are probably shared in pedalo rings but her and him obviously don't care god forbid they had to get deleted and she had to get a actual job

Without dragging another 'Influencer' into someone's thread, Rhiannon have a look at Katie Ellison's post about the loss of her grandmother. That's how you do it.

Don't lead your followers on a cat and mouse chase. Don't leave them worrying (not me). Don't leave them speculating. Don't ram up engagement via the loss of your 'mum'. Don't capitalise on a family member's death. Don't disappear but post ads. Don't be a twit 🤷‍♀️

Have some social decorum.
Look at Lucy Parkers to and she was very close to her gran

She is very like her gran in that video especially across the eyes and nose and Rhiannon I don't care what anyone says but you have used your grans death as a cliffhanger and excuse to disappear for more than normal shame on you , if you were in real job you would take a week maybe fortnight max everyone's grandparents die , yes you will always be in grief but you learn the live with it not hide away and use it for attention seeking and over the top mega drama

Just seen a advert for online child safety , it's shocking how the death was a top military secret, yet her kid is all over YT nearly naked for all to watch you honestly couldn't make this up

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She is very like her gran in that video especially across the eyes and nose and Rhiannon I don't care what anyone says but you have used your grans death as a cliffhanger and excuse to disappear for more than normal shame on you , if you were in real job you would take a week maybe fortnight max everyone's grandparents die , yes you will always be in grief but you learn the live with it not hide away and use it for attention seeking and over the top mega drama

Just seen a advert for online child safety , it's shocking how the death was a top military secret, yet her kid is all over YT nearly naked for all to watch you honestly couldn't make this up
Most workplaces don't let you have any time off at all for grandparents, and even with parents, siblings etc you'll probably only get a week or so 😔

In my place of work you can take your 28 annual leave days when ever you want but when they are gone that's it and anymore time of it's sick pay only, she has no idea of the real working world yet still defends herself and acts like a hard worker it's a joke
Most workplaces don't let you have any time off at all for grandparents, and even with parents, siblings etc you'll probably only get a week or so 😔

They’re all the same, check out Sophie & dave, everyday is a holiday for them too. Don’t know how these peeps get by.

Never heard of Sophie & Dave and yes these type of people are all lazy scroungers setting bad examples to their kids and exploiting them

Out of all the people I watch Rhiannon wins the award for the laziest and exploits her kid the most

And most pathetic and nervous on camera

She gets to milk her elderly grans death and do duck all work as usual while the average Joe blog is out grafting nursing grief and looking for no attention or admiration

Last edited:
Her last upload was eight days ago. Didn't she say she'd be doing weekly vlogs? Why say it then not do it 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.