Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always puts 2 at the beginning on every vlog you can't skip that is so cunning , she needs to recuperate the money in every vlog as she does so little.. will that be her and her kids performance till July now ??

She spoke about the garden comment lol but not her fake toaster , she loves this time of year as it's getting warmer yet in autumn she will say she loves then as it gets colder 🙄 ,..she really needs a fkn job

And typing on tattle does not hinder me from doing my real actual job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She always puts 2 at the beginning on every vlog you can't skip that is so cunning , she needs to recuperate the money in every vlog as she does so little.. will that be her and her kids performance till July now ??

She spoke about the garden comment lol but not her fake toaster , she loves this time of year as it's getting warmer yet in autumn she will say she loves then as it gets colder 🙄 ,..she really needs a fkn job

And typing on tattle does not hinder me from doing my real actual job.
When you monetise your video there’s 3 boxes so one is to put an ad at the start , two is to allow youtube to place random mid roll adds and three is to place an add at the end. There’s also the option to put your own mid roll ads in if you don’t like where youtube placed them.

If you ticked the box to put at ad at the start of the end youtube automatically puts 2 at the beginning now. Usually one you can skip and one you have to watch.

I can see where Rhiannon is coming from with the seasons. I love spring because it’s nice to have brighter warmer weather with longer days after a long
Cold and dark winter. Then once it hits Autumn it cools down after summer and everything begins to feel cosy and the excitement of the holidays start to sink in. Spring & Autumn are my favourite seasons.

I haven’t watched the Vlog yet but what did she say about the gardening content ? I always found it so boring because I don’t have a garden so It was useless information.

I wonder when she’s going to get back to uploading regularly content ? Seeing as this is her job she’s hardly posted anything this year. 4 vlogs in 4 months ???

By the time she gets back into the swing of things it probably won’t be till Autumn. She will probably do Vlogtober duck off for November then come back for vlogmas and then disappear till next spring.

She could do Vlune this year but once July / August hits she’s going to put out the excuse of Delilah being off school. I don’t really understand how that stops her from “working” Delilah will be 6 this year she can entertain herself for a few hours why Rhiannon is it’s it’s there clicking away it’s not rocket science.

I did really like Rhiannon but she’s so pathetic and flaky now and full of excuses. There’s always something wrong mentality and physically she’s always sick , on her period , lack of sleep & her “tummy” 🙄

Reactions: 2
I actually loved her new vlog! I liked that it seemed she didn’t worry so much about things she usually would like a bit of mess/clothes on the floor etc. so much more relatable. she also seemed a lot happier in herself and I wondered if it’s because she’s been busier with organising the flat and doing her driving lessons etc rather than just being in the house. Hopefully she’ll be back to regular vlogging even if it’s just a short one weekly!

Reactions: 12
When you monetise your video there’s 3 boxes so one is to put an ad at the start , two is to allow youtube to place random mid roll adds and three is to place an add at the end. There’s also the option to put your own mid roll ads in if you don’t like where youtube placed them.

If you ticked the box to put at ad at the start of the end youtube automatically puts 2 at the beginning now. Usually one you can skip and one you have to watch.

I can see where Rhiannon is coming from with the seasons. I love spring because it’s nice to have brighter warmer weather with longer days after a long
Cold and dark winter. Then once it hits Autumn it cools down after summer and everything begins to feel cosy and the excitement of the holidays start to sink in. Spring & Autumn are my favourite seasons.

I haven’t watched the Vlog yet but what did she say about the gardening content ? I always found it so boring because I don’t have a garden so It was useless information.

I wonder when she’s going to get back to uploading regularly content ? Seeing as this is her job she’s hardly posted anything this year. 4 vlogs in 4 months ???

By the time she gets back into the swing of things it probably won’t be till Autumn. She will probably do Vlogtober duck off for November then come back for vlogmas and then disappear till next spring.

She could do Vlune this year but once July / August hits she’s going to put out the excuse of Delilah being off school. I don’t really understand how that stops her from “working” Delilah will be 6 this year she can entertain herself for a few hours why Rhiannon is it’s it’s there clicking away it’s not rocket science.

I did really like Rhiannon but she’s so pathetic and flaky now and full of excuses. There’s always something wrong mentality and physically she’s always sick , on her period , lack of sleep & her “tummy” 🙄
I can't bare to watch again lol but she said about the garden argument comment that someone could be kidding on they are a neighbor ? and they haven't been in the garden or had a argument , why bring it up then she seems more annoyed about that than the loads about the fake kettle that makes me think there could be truth in it ? , she really is pathetic and flaky she is getting worse before she knows it her kid will be a teenager and independent what will be her excuse for not having the time to edit then ?

*sorry fake toaster *

And Wally we know you wouldn't be in the garden as in chilling out but you would have still be in your garden to get to the bins ect

Last edited:
I quite enjoyed the new vlog! The editing has slightly changed and like semeone mentioned before - showing the not so perfect daily things make here more relatable.

Reactions: 7
I always notice D walk on tiptoes, Rhi looks like she walks a lot like it too.

Why would they have needed to be separated?
Apparently her mum and gran did not speak , Rhiannon was the next of kin to her gran she told us so that's proof again her mum and gran had fell out , it's been spoke about on this thread a few pages back ..I don't even think her mum went to the hospital when her gran died ? it was just her Doug and her great aunty I think she said

Walking on tip toes is a autism symptom

Reactions: 3
Hi Wally , go check out a channel called "Laura, logged in " she's a ex mummy vlogger thats started a new channel and removed her kids from YT ..watch her vlog if you love your daughter

Maybe it's because they do ballet? I remember from my own childhood the dancers often lapsed into a weird walking style - almost putting the toes down first - a habit that looks graceful on the stage but a bit odd in everyday situations.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe it's because they do ballet? I remember from my own childhood the dancers often lapsed into a weird walking style - almost putting the toes down first - a habit that looks graceful on the stage but a bit odd in everyday situations.
If this is why Wally's is doing this and making her kid do it under the illusion it will make them a real ballerina she needs bloody sectioning , the world's top ballerina professionals did not walk on tiptoes in their normal life

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's the only vlogger/ influencer I know that only shares stories when she's got a vlog going out it's all just a business with her she really doesn't give two duck about her followers yet they arse lick her in the comments it's bloody hysterical they are pathetic..her follower count is down again ,no surprise there

Reactions: 5
She seems happier, content and fun in her new vlog 🤔 not the grieving, depressed, sad YouTuber she claimed to be (hence her excuse for not vlogging or uploading). Me smell bullshiiiiiit 😝

Reactions: 3
Her grans death came at a perfect time for her ( I'm not meaning she wanted her dead I mean the month) to use as a excuse when really she would have being doing duck all anyway , I said before if she had died on November / Dec Wally would have been vlogging as normal catching the Christmas Ad revenue regardless of her grans passing , and tbh if my gran had phoned me and said I'm in hospital but it's ok I'm fine I'll be out later or whatever I would still have went anyway so I don't think our Wally was as close to her gran as she is making out

I got round to watching her new video and I quite liked it. I just find her frustrating because I do enjoy her cosy content (minus using her kid for views) so just wish she used her time and resources to actually get on with things.

Aside from a few tattlers even her thread here is quite tame compared to a lot of other people with similar size followings. I think she is harmless, she just needs to get a bit of a grip for her own sake!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.