Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just waiting for this mysterious vlog to be uploaded this week, with an explanation on what horrible devastating thing has happened to cause such an out of character lack of videos! 🙄🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys! She’s probably soooooo busy with her bar classes and walking the same loop around town.l

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The town she lives in used to be a thriving bustling one but unfortunately it’s totally changed over the last few years, so she must literally die of boredom walking round it every single day.

Reactions: 7
The town she lives in used to be a thriving bustling one but unfortunately it’s totally changed over the last few years, so she must literally die of boredom walking round it every single day.
It definitely has changed a lot, if I didn’t have my job I’d go crazy here 😂 it’s beautiful but there’s only so much you can do every day

Reactions: 1
Ok it's almost Friday! Anyone want to bet what day she will finally post the big reveal? I can imagine she is making herself more and more anxious and overthinking it the longer she waits! If it was something super trivial and now we have speculated about all these rather life-changing scenarios I feel like she might come up with something else rather than the original issue!

Reactions: 2
Ok it's almost Friday! Anyone want to bet what day she will finally post the big reveal? I can imagine she is making herself more and more anxious and overthinking it the longer she waits! If it was something super trivial and now we have speculated about all these rather life-changing scenarios I feel like she might come up with something else rather than the original issue!
Yeah it'll be Friday. In June 🤣

It definitely has changed a lot, if I didn’t have my job I’d go crazy here 😂 it’s beautiful but there’s only so much you can do every day
It’s really sad isn’t it ☹ Used to be so bustling and you could easily and happily spend the whole day mooching and wandering but it’s just not the same anymore. I think the pandemic certainly hasn’t helped.

Reactions: 1
She is still continuing to make a fool of herself not saying and I'm sure the reveal vlog is actually filmed and she STILL hasn't uploaded

She should have kept quiet about her „secret“, no one would have noticed her absence anyway. I mean she only ever uploads in October and December somewhat regularly. But her behavior is so ridiculous right now :rolleyes: just act like a grown up, Rhiannon.

Reactions: 16
She is still continuing to make a fool of herself not saying and I'm sure the reveal vlog is actually filmed and she STILL hasn't uploaded
Let's be real, the vlog was probably filmed in February. She's just so busy being a stay at home mum to a single primary school kid... /s

Reactions: 9
What i dont understand is, she goes on and on about how much she loves to cook, buys the most expensive & asthetically looking kitchenware, yet 99% of the time she eats ready made meals? Wtf does she do all day long?

Reactions: 7
I'm wondering if there is cunning method behind behind her madness spacing the vlogs out so that we watch old vlogs and she gets more ad sence?

She’s talking about the weather as if we can’t just look outside and see it ourselves. Although, most of us are stuck in our home office and can’t prance around town all day like her.

Reactions: 6
Ffs! How is she so thick skinned? How can she post that knowing she hasn’t ( as promised) done her job and put up a vlog, plus explain about her. ‘Life curve ball’. What a bloody disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.