Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs! How is she so thick skinned? How can she post that knowing she hasn’t ( as promised) done her job and put up a vlog, plus explain about her. ‘Life curve ball’. What a bloody disgrace.
She doesn’t care about her followers, she’s made that clear in the past. It is always so cringe, when she tells, how she missed „you guys“. Like what did prevent you from taking a video and upload it then? Not your fulltime job…

Reactions: 10
She looks so smug in they pics like she is rubbing it in to us

Is she away to get more fake goods from the market , drop the snobby act Wally you have been sussed out

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
For someone who treats the camera as her only friend who she tells every little unimportant detail of her life to, she sure doesn't care about the people actually watching her.

Reactions: 8
Here’s a video Rhiannon should see. The children talk to their parents about how they really feel having pictures of their younger selves posted on social media without their consent! The kids seem a little upset with their parents but imagine how Delilah would feel when there’s hundreds of videos and pictures of her entire life out there ! Rhiannon has exploited her child for money and calls it her job.

Reactions: 5
the only reason I can think of for her not saying anything is if her and doug broke up but then after the announcement they got back together? I can’t think of any other explanation

Reactions: 4
Not to get all deep but does she not realise this is the only chance of life she gets? And she’s wasting it away being lazy

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And exploiting her kid all over the world pics of her in the bath in bed ect she is a disgrace of a mother

And exploiting her kid all over the world pics of her in the bath in bed ect she is a disgrace of a mother
I don’t get that either. Isn’t she f***** scared for her child’s safety? Rhiannon, take 5 minutes of your time to educate yourself on where pictures and videos of your daughter might end up.

Reactions: 8
Not to get all deep but does she not realise this is the only chance of life she gets? And she’s wasting it away being lazy
People like that only realise when it’s too late and something drastic happens. All she does is complain about how “hard” her life is instead of feeling blessed for what she does have.

• Heart
the only reason I can think of for her not saying anything is if her and doug broke up but then after the announcement they got back together? I can’t think of any other explanation
I think this too.

Reactions: 3
I think Doug cheated on her once , maybe he was drunk and it was something that she decided to forgive him for after seeing how much her life would change without him and his steady paycheck.
Do we think that's something she would admit publically though? Or would she not be too embarassed to speak about it?

Reactions: 7
Do we think that's something she would admit publically though? Or would she not be too embarassed to speak about it?
I don't know. I would normally think she would not talk about this. However, if she made the post about something life changing happening when she thought they were broken up permanently and now is backtracking it would make sense. She most likely wouldn't have told us he cheated, it would have been news they are separating. If he cheated once and she decided to forgive him, she has now told us something happened, but now its so awkward. It's only a theory, lol. It seems like maybe she spoke and shared too soon and then regretted it. I'm honestly starting to think she is just going to make something up and post that insisted of what the actual issue was.

I don’t think she’s educated in anyway whatsoever. Tone deaf. Knowledge is everything. Especially when you have little ones…Her world is so small & stunting… No doubt Delilah will absolutely rebel when she’s older!

I don’t think she’s educated in anyway whatsoever. Tone deaf. Knowledge is everything. Especially when you have little ones…Her world is so small & stunting… No doubt Delilah will absolutely rebel when she’s older!
I don’t feel like she would have much to offer Delilah in terms of widening her horizons and teaching her any valuable life skills. She’s not very well travelled, doesn’t seem to know much about life outside of the mundane routine she has day in and day out. I’m not saying you have to be well travelled to be a good parent but she seems to have the mentality of a 15 year old and is not very cultured at all. I mean, she managed to buy a house at 25 so she probably knows how to save, that’s something at least. What are you realistically going to learn about the world walking around town every day, alone, never having had a proper job, living such a sheltered existence. I wouldn’t be surprised if she hits a certain age and goes through an insane midlife crisis.

A picture of a fkn tree just incase no one else has seen one , infront of a house she will never own
Screenshot_20220318-163631.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's had all week to post this vlog but waits till tonight probably while Doug will be wanting to chill out for the weekend because he actually works and she will be sat for the next few days fishing the comments while Doug has to take over child care yet she had all week free while the kid was at school

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.