Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know. I would normally think she would not talk about this. However, if she made the post about something life changing happening when she thought they were broken up permanently and now is backtracking it would make sense. She most likely wouldn't have told us he cheated, it would have been news they are separating. If he cheated once and she decided to forgive him, she has now told us something happened, but now its so awkward. It's only a theory, lol. It seems like maybe she spoke and shared too soon and then regretted it. I'm honestly starting to think she is just going to make something up and post that insisted of what the actual issue was.
But why still dangle it around people‘s nose? I mean, how many here are eagerly awaiting the big reveal and that’s not exactly a fan site. She could have said, she faced something major but will not post/vlog about it, assure us everyone is healthy and fine and thanking for understanding. She could have pulled the- it’s not me, so I won’t reveal what happened because privacy of others card.
Instead she still went on about it. I doubt she would ever make an announcement like this regarding a split or cheating. We would probably only hear about it, after things had settled down and never about cheating. I mean, influencer publicly announcing their partner cheating on them is pretty cringe and Doug has not been a big part of her online life.

Reactions: 3
I honestly think she doesn't respect her followers anymore, we are just a means to her getting to buy expensive jumpers and ridiculous chairs.

We are all here, worrying, hoping and wanting to know that everything / everyone is healthy and well, after she dropped a bombshell that something catastrophically life changing has happened, but won't share what...even though she has said she would in a vlog that has yet to be posted.

I understand that she has every right to privacy and to not share what has happened, but why even mention it in the first place?! And then to go on and say she will tell us in a vlog and leaves us waiting even longer.

I am really losing all of my patience at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She hasn't shared tonight so this is going to drag onto next week because I can't see her doing it tomorrow or Sunday ?

She keeps mentioning things, promising and then doesn't follow through.

If she never mentioned about this big dramatic thing, we all would have been none the wiser.

If she never mentioned about this other vlog, we all would have been none the wiser.

What is her plan here? I can't help but think there's an ulterior motive to all of this deception!

Also scrolling through this forum, there are a TONNE of new members, including myself, which she should be ashamed of...her subscribers are this concerned and frustrated about this situation that we are spending our time on this forum trying to get answers and voicing our disappointment! She should be ashamed!

She had such a great following, when she posted 'regularly' and she has wasted such an amazing opportunity. She could have been a lot bigger as an influencer, but she has no one else to blame but herself I guess. I feel sorry for her in a way!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I watch a lot of vloggers like you all do and seriously she is a absolute car crash it's a joke , whether something happened or not she is a total disaster anyway and she needs to get a job away from social media

On her last Insta post a few people asked questions where she is has she passed her test she ignored them all but one the person said they had ordered the stuff and boom she replied so it proves it's just a means to money this joke of a existence and she does treat followers like tit unless she can make money from you

Reactions: 6
On her last Insta post a few people asked questions where she is has she passed her test she ignored them all but one the person said they had ordered the stuff and boom she replied so it proves it's just a means to money this joke of a existence and she does treat followers like tit unless she can make money from you
It’s probably because she hasn’t passed and is embarrassed. I’m 100% convinced that the news she’s going to share is a mental health diagnosis though.

Reactions: 2
W
It’s probably because she hasn’t passed and is embarrassed. I’m 100% convinced that the news she’s going to share is a mental health diagnosis though.
Why would it only take a few weeks to navigate through that though and it's not embarrassing for her so why is she still not sharing ? , Maybe she had a total meltdown and got hospitalised in a MHU until she was better ?but then again that's not embarrassing either , she has got us all round the bend lol

Reactions: 1
The way she said it was like “I have two vlogs ready to go” one being the old one and then this mysterious one that explains all. It’s just annoying how she even put that note on the beginning of the last one saying the next vlog explains what’s happening and then she still doesn’t post it. So odd.

Reactions: 5
I think that Anthropologie have told her she can no longer return items - she is learning how to cope with that and navigate life now

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I honestly think she doesn't respect her followers anymore, we are just a means to her getting to buy expensive jumpers and ridiculous chairs.

We are all here, worrying, hoping and wanting to know that everything / everyone is healthy and well, after she dropped a bombshell that something catastrophically life changing has happened, but won't share what...even though she has said she would in a vlog that has yet to be posted.

I understand that she has every right to privacy and to not share what has happened, but why even mention it in the first place?! And then to go on and say she will tell us in a vlog and leaves us waiting even longer.

I am really losing all of my patience at this point.
Exactly this!! I’m getting fed up now.
I used to really like Rhiannon and have enjoyed her vlogs for years. But this is just ridiculous. It all seems a bit too ‘attention-seeking’ for me.
As a ‘public figure’ she is under no obligation to tell us anything. She chose to tell us that this life-changing thing had happened, she chose to explicitly say that she would tell her followers exactly what has gone on. But dragging it out to this extent is just…selfish. As a follower, I honestly wouldn’t mind if she had just said something along the lines of ‘this thing has happened but I’m not going to share it as it is very personal to me/my family. I hope you accept our privacy’ but nooo has to turn it into an even bigger deal by dragging it out like this. Maybe she likes having the attention and well wishes.

Reactions: 8
I don't think she is going to share now maybe it's been something that's been speculated on here and she's seen our response , she will say I'm still not ready to share and carry on hoping we will forget and all the arse kickers will tell her "it's fine honey you don't need to share xx"

Exactly this!! I’m getting fed up now.
I used to really like Rhiannon and have enjoyed her vlogs for years. But this is just ridiculous. It all seems a bit too ‘attention-seeking’ for me.
As a ‘public figure’ she is under no obligation to tell us anything. She chose to tell us that this life-changing thing had happened, she chose to explicitly say that she would tell her followers exactly what has gone on. But dragging it out to this extent is just…selfish. As a follower, I honestly wouldn’t mind if she had just said something along the lines of ‘this thing has happened but I’m not going to share it as it is very personal to me/my family. I hope you accept our privacy’ but nooo has to turn it into an even bigger deal by dragging it out like this. Maybe she likes having the attention and well wishes.
She doesn’t think everything through. I’m beginning to think it was an impulse sympathy post probably in a heightened anxiety or adrenaline filled moment and then got carried away with saying she would talk about it. Now she’s seen the overwhelming response to it and is frantic about having to revel it.

Reactions: 11
What really annoys me is that she has had this video prepped for a while now and she either can’t be bothered to just upload it or realised she made a mountain out of a mole hill and regrets mentioning anything. It’s ridiculous.

What really annoys me is that she has had this video prepped for a while now and she either can’t be bothered to just upload it or realised she made a mountain out of a mole hill and regrets mentioning anything. It’s ridiculous.
Genuinely think she just doesn’t care now.. Instagram & YouTube is just a little earner for her. Sad but true

Reactions: 4
Where is the vlog? I feel like, after this vlog is eventually posted, I will (unfortunately) be unsubscribing.

I am so fed up!

Reactions: 8
Help me understand...so she filmed two vlogs then "something happened" and she couldn't upload either of them. She later managed to upload the first vlog but not the second 'reveal' vlog - but the second vlog was made before "something happened" how could it be 'revealed' in that vlog? Am I over thinking????

Help me understand...so she filmed two vlogs then "something happened" and she couldn't upload either of them. She later managed to upload the first vlog but not the second 'reveal' vlog - but the second vlog was made before "something happened" how could it be 'revealed' in that vlog? Am I over thinking????
I think the vlog that was uploaded was filmed before whatever happened.

The vlog we are all waiting for was filmed after whatever happened, and she will hopefully explain what it is in this vlog.

I'm checking my subscribers box everyday for the upload and I'm really getting tired of the games!

She's able to post instagram stories, but unable to post a vlog that she has already recorded and just needs to be uploaded...make it make sense!

I think this second vlog contains an ad and it can’t be posted until a certain time and she’s kept the first one back so she could fill a gap while she’s waiting to post this one. I don’t see her being around on YouTube for much longer tbh.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.