Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also been giving the same response to all her YouTube comments “I did an update on Instagram, I just forgot not everyone has Instagram” is she seriously calling making a self-pitying post and then disappearing for another few weeks an update? In what world…

Reactions: 2
It wasn't even really a update because we are all still none the wiser lol , she said someone happened and ran away again like a child

Reactions: 1
She always goes on about how short she is compared to the average person , how she has a longer torso than most people, that her bum is big for someone her size and that she has really big feet for a small petite person 🙄 I think she claims she’s around 5ft5 which is around average. I’m 5ft 4 and she looks a lot taller than 5ft5 especially next to Doug they look a similar height in that picture but he doesn’t look short
shes definitely not short! I would say she’s 5’5 she’s about the same height as me I’ve seen her many times in real life as we used to live in the same town

shes definitely not short! I would say she’s 5’5 she’s about the same height as me I’ve seen her many times in real life as we used to live in the same town
In these pics she is in flat pumps so basically her bare feet and you can see she is a lot taller than Holly and Helen
Screenshot_20220316-105910.png
Screenshot_20220316-105849.png
Screenshot_20220316-105815.png

Her short wavy Bob looks so nice on her. That crazy long thick hair does her no favours. I forgot all about Helen Anderson.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, her natural hair really suits her especially when it’s short. Not a fan of the pin straight hair with a middle parting as her face is already quite long and narrow. I don’t know why her hairdresser suggested that

Reactions: 5
Yeah, her natural hair really suits her especially when it’s short. Not a fan of the pin straight hair with a middle parting as her face is already quite long and narrow. I don’t know why her hairdresser suggested that
Her 'Cinnamon Challenge Fail' video keeps getting recommended to me for some reason (I DON'T CARE, YOUTUBE) and the thumbnail on that one is what first made me think she looked horsey

Reactions: 3
Someone said in YT comments when her hair was short and curly that she looked like postman pats wife and from that day onwards she started straightening and growing it lol she must have took it to heart , she certainly hasn't took any another comments on board though

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone said in YT comments when her hair was short and curly that she looked like postman pats wife and from that day onwards she started straightening and growing it lol she must have took it to heart , she certainly hasn't took any another comments on board though
A zigzag parting or a very slight side parting wouldn't kill her

She will be copying others with the middle pattern but she doesn't have the face shape ect to carry it of it's far to severe , her stylist will be scared to say a word incase she takes the huff and doesn't return

She will be copying others with the middle pattern but she doesn't have the face shape ect to carry it of it's far to severe , her stylist will be scared to say a word incase she takes the huff and doesn't return
I swear every time she goes to the hairdressers she makes such a big fuss moaning about how it looks. There’s always something “wrong” with it even though she gets what she asked for

Reactions: 5
She hasn’t got a flat bum it’s just a normal size for someone with her body. I just don’t understand why she thinks it’s “bigger than it should be” she normally says that when she’s trying on jeans. I always found it a bit odd as to why she thinks that it’s “big” 😂 I do miss the days when she used to buy relatable stuff from ASOS now it’s £100 jumpers & dungarees aka her investment pieces. There’s nothing wrong with the amount she spends on clothes it’s her choice and it’s obviously with her budget but I do miss her old clothing hauls
She says that’s it’s big because she’s always buying and trying on jeans that are two sizes too small for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
19 mins into this vlog, she temporarily puts her hair into a sort of side parting and I think it looks really nice! Way better than the frumpy middle parting, especially with her hair straightened. It just does nothing for her long face shape. She needs some friends in real life to give her this sort of advice.

I imagine if anyone dared mentioned anything about her hair she would be furious , the stylist is even scared by the sound of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.