Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I skimmed through the above vlog why does she hunch her shoulders over its annoying and by the sound of it she ruined the night for they bubbly lovely girls did she make them leave the club early ?

OMG WALLY IS MAKING THE COMMENTS ON HER OLD VLOGS PRIVATE! Remember I said not long ago the vlogs before this video had been disabled all of a sudden well she’s making her way through the Vlogmas ones NOW. Unless I’m going insane 😂
it will be her disabling them

She's a redneck

I remember a hen do weekend where she seemed to spend nearly all the time in her room.
That Cornwall holiday annoyed me. I think it was a posh lodge kinda thing near Charlestown and if I remember rightly it was gifted. What on earth had she done to deserve it? She didn't really show off the place, got a free holiday out of it

Reactions: 4
Disabling comments but still leaving her kid on for every perv around

I remember a hen do weekend where she seemed to spend nearly all the time in her room.
That Cornwall holiday annoyed me. I think it was a posh lodge kinda thing near Charlestown and if I remember rightly it was gifted. What on earth had she done to deserve it? She didn't really show off the place, got a free holiday out of it
It was Doug's sister's hen and wally was as awkward and a total wet blanket as usual .

Reactions: 5
I skimmed through the above vlog why does she hunch her shoulders over its annoying and by the sound of it she ruined the night for they bubbly lovely girls did she make them leave the club early ?

it will be her disabling them

She's a redneck
By the sound of it it does seem like they must have gone home because they couldn’t continue their night out if Rhiannon wasn’t enjoying it … she’s that friend who ruins it for everyone else. She didn’t finish a single drink and kept moaning about how she’s not a big drinker while they are out clubbing … why the duck did she go and of course she was in the front seat when they were in the care because of her “travel sickness”

Reactions: 3
By the sound of it it does seem like they must have gone home because they couldn’t continue their night out if Rhiannon wasn’t enjoying it … she’s that friend who ruins it for everyone else. She didn’t finish a single drink and kept moaning about how she’s not a big drinker while they are out clubbing … why the duck did she go and of course she was in the front seat when they were in the care because of her “travel sickness”
Travel sickness my back side she is talking sh*t and she shouldn't have went in the first place if nightclubing wasn't her thing , all they nice friends she had and she has none now she must have cut everyone off ?

She wasn’t much fun she’s such an awkward odd ball especially when everything is out of her control. When she’s at home she can boss Delilah and Doug around but when she’s with other people and she can’t get her way she’s so weird. Especially when she’s around people like her close friend Tom she just does that awkward smile like “shut up and give me my camera back” she goes all shy like it’s not even her Vlog ….

Yep she got a gifted trip just before they moved into their new home. As always all they did was go to coffee shops and restaurants. She makes travelling look so boring. All the do is drink coffee , eat vegetables and icecream ….

Travel sickness my back side she is talking sh*t and she shouldn't have went in the first place if nightclubing wasn't her thing , all they nice friends she had and she has none now she must have cut everyone off ?
All she’s become is a mum she has no personality of her own she lives through her child and sulks about everything. I guess their friendship kinda frizzled out a bit … the only people she seems to meet outside of her and Dougs family are Delilahs friends mums. Plus I don’t think Rhiannon’s old besties have kids so they are as free as a bird

Reactions: 6
She wasn’t much fun she’s such an awkward odd ball especially when everything is out of her control. When she’s at home she can boss Delilah and Doug around but when she’s with other people and she can’t get her way she’s so weird. Especially when she’s around people like her close friend Tom she just does that awkward smile like “shut up and give me my camera back” she goes all shy like it’s not even her Vlog ….

Yep she got a gifted trip just before they moved into their new home. As always all they did was go to coffee shops and restaurants. She makes travelling look so boring. All the do is drink coffee , eat vegetables and icecream ….

All she’s become is a mum she has no personality of her own she lives through her child and sulks about everything. I guess their friendship kinda frizzled out a bit … the only people she seems to meet outside of her and Dougs family are Delilahs friends mums. Plus I don’t think Rhiannon’s old besties have kids so they are as free as a bird
Yes it's a car crash when she's not with her closest and she gets so awkward and nervous when Tom played up around the camera, she is like a child you can see it so much in the vlogs the sulking

She has no personality she is just a shell

In her latest vlog 5 mins in when she burns the toast and goes 'oh nooo' - sounds like a sulky teenager!

Reactions: 2
Maybe she’s been diagnosed with being on the autistic spectrum or something similar 🤷‍♀️ or Delilah? I honestly can’t think of anything other than something like that or a break up. If her mum/grandma was ill I’m not sure how that would change her vlogs? I mean she’s hardly a regular uploaded so if she took six months off who really would notice? Such a funny thing to say then go silent. I just dont get it. I mean she has spoken about her mums illness but her mum is very private so I doubt she would want Rhi to say anything. The house break in/person coming to the house sounds plausible. So random.

Maybe she’s been diagnosed with being on the autistic spectrum or something similar 🤷‍♀️ or Delilah? I honestly can’t think of anything other than something like that or a break up. If her mum/grandma was ill I’m not sure how that would change her vlogs? I mean she’s hardly a regular uploaded so if she took six months off who really would notice? Such a funny thing to say then go silent. I just dont get it. I mean she has spoken about her mums illness but her mum is very private so I doubt she would want Rhi to say anything. The house break in/person coming to the house sounds plausible. So random.
I said about the break in lol , yes maybe the kid has autism ?

People with autism still work drive have kids and life normal life's why would that stop her from uploading ? and why not just tell us then as it's nothing to be ashamed about , this thing that happened sounds as if she is ashamed ?

She is like a 10 year old boy from the Walton's in they dungarees so unflattering, and she does NOT suit the middle pattern
Screenshot_20220312-114324.png

She looks even more underweight than normal

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t believe Rhiannon’s pregnancy was planned with Delilah. Her and Doug were still very young, renting a small flat together, not married yet. I know marriage isn’t needed before kids but it seems that was something they had planned for the future. They had never talked about wanting children at that moment.
I see a lot of comments saying maybe a surprise pregnancy or miscarriage. Considering Rhiannon has made clear she doesn’t want any more children at the moment, it could be that she went with an abortion. Although, this is a very touchy subject and I’m not sure she’d want to put that out there due to criticism. Just a thought.

Reactions: 12
She is like a 10 year old boy from the Walton's in they dungarees so unflattering, and she does NOT suit the middle patternView attachment 1119864

She looks even more underweight than normal
She looks awful! I know she’s always been slim and that’s fine, but omg… she doesn’t look well.

She likes the attention of being skinny though. Pretends she wants to gain weight and hates being skinny but she’s such a liar. Being slim and petite fits perfectly with her ‘poor vulnerable weak little me’ act.

She looks awful! I know she’s always been slim and that’s fine, but omg… she doesn’t look well.
She looks anorexic

I don’t believe Rhiannon’s pregnancy was planned with Delilah. Her and Doug were still very young, renting a small flat together, not married yet. I know marriage isn’t needed before kids but it seems that was something they had planned for the future. They had never talked about wanting children at that moment.
I see a lot of comments saying maybe a surprise pregnancy or miscarriage. Considering Rhiannon has made clear she doesn’t want any more children at the moment, it could be that she went with an abortion. Although, this is a very touchy subject and I’m not sure she’d want to put that out there due to criticism. Just a thought.
Yes she could have had a abortion

And that's what all the quilt is about.

Reactions: 2
She looks anorexic

Yes she could have had a abortion

And that's what all the quilt is about.
It would make sense with it being a curveball, everyone being ok and showing herself compassion for her choice. If she was diagnosed with an illness why would she need to show compassion to herself?

She likes the attention of being skinny though. Pretends she wants to gain weight and hates being skinny but she’s such a liar. Being slim and petite fits perfectly with her ‘poor vulnerable weak little me’ act.
I can tell she is clinically underweight..I think so to she is lying and she was happy to be back in her smaller jeans after losing the baby weight she has this thing she wants to be tiny 😂she is very skinny but she isn't short in height

Reactions: 8
That really makes sense now with the guilt and the self compassion

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.