Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rhiannon we know you read here the fact you deleted the supermarket vlog yet have left up the disturbing thumbnails and vlogs with Delilah undressed is disgusting you put your own self by deleting that vlog before the online safety of your daughter and make a living from having they vlogs online to the public so yes I am going to say it you are a bad mum 😡
She will try and justify if by saying it's no different to being on the beach ect but it is different, you are with your kid at the beach her kids pictures and vlogs could be getting shared on pedalo sites all over the world even the scummy sun paper would blurr out kids pics like that but not Wally she just keeps the money rolling in with them .

Reactions: 2
I have just read the Doug could be gay bit lol , I think he would be the type to have came out sooner ? but he has got a strange relationship with the guy that went to Europe with them that's odd and weird their first foreign family holiday and he was with them .

Philip Schofield is still with his wife and gay so it is possible .

But I wouldn't be surprised if he has cheated , maybe it was with a bloke ?
Tom has been a long term friend of Doug and Rhiannon. I believe he’s been Dougs friend since school they are just best mates. He also has another friend CJ. I’m not really sure why they went on holiday with Tom I found that a bit strange 😂 however Tom does have a Girlfriend

I noticed a few hints towards a possible ADHD diagnosis? (unless Rhiannon has already been diagnosed and I completely missed it?).

Forgetting why she went to the fridge and talking about random things in the fridge. Forgetting about leaving food in the grill until it burns. “Out of sight out of mind” comment. Getting distracted by D’s dance class whilst vlogging.

Could that have been the major event that has stopped her from uploading?!
I have ADHD and I get distracted by absolutely everything. It takes me way longer than it should to get through task. I forget what I’m saying mid sentence. I have to write down everything on a daily to do list or else I would completely forget everything I need to do. I also need to have a slight routine to my day/week or it knocks me off track completely. People with ADHD are also likely to have BDD “ body dysmorphic disorder“ she’s expressed not liking herself a handful of times. Anxiety which she deffo has along with depression. ADHD makes small bad situations feel like the end of the world. She could have it but I don’t really know how it could be life changing for her to know her issues have a name. I’m not sure why that would mean she has to navigate her way through life

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Tom has been a long term friend of Doug and Rhiannon. I believe he’s been Dougs friend since school they are just best mates. He also has another friend CJ. I’m not really sure why they went on holiday with Tom I found that a bit strange 😂 however Tom does have a Girlfriend

I have ADHD and I get distracted by absolutely everything. It takes me way longer than it should to get through task. I forget what I’m saying mid sentence. I have to write down everything on a daily to do list or else I would completely forget everything I need to do. I also need to have a slight routine to my day/week or it knocks me off track completely. People with ADHD are also likely to have BDD “ body dysmorphic disorder“ she’s expressed not liking herself a handful of times. Anxiety which she deffo has along with depression. ADHD makes small bad situations feel like the end of the world. She could have it but I don’t really know how it could be life changing for her to know her issues have a name. I’m not sure why that would mean she has to navigate her way through life
That drive a thon look beyond boring Wally was so un organised she should have had sandwiches wraps made up so they didn't need to stop at supermarkets she is a lazy cook , tom must have been daft going and Wally was so awkward with his girlfriend I bet she regretted going ?

Reactions: 1
I thought it was a split she was hinting at, but the more I think about it I'm going to guess it is a diagnosis of some sort. Didn't she say in the last few months (can't remember exactly when cos she's so inconsistent with uploads lol) that she was feeling unwell and having bloods done? But then what kind of diagnosis would mean she has to 'navigate' life differently? 🤔 either that or it is something to do with pregnancy

Tbh she’s been feeling unwell and getting bloods done for the last 4/5 years

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That drive a thon look beyond boring Wally was so un organised she should have had sandwiches wraps made up so they didn't need to stop at supermarkets she is a lazy cook , tom must have been daft going and Wally was so awkward with his girlfriend I bet she regretted going ?
That vacation just looked so boring and awful. And yet it is probably the most "exciting" thing she's done in years

"You might remember two years ago our toaster broke."
Why would I care/remember that?!
Lmfao I mean I can’t forgot that! She went on about it being broken for a few vlogs. She also said one time it was on fire or something and she threw it outside in the garden …. She still continued to use it …. This was back in 2020

Last edited:
  • Haha
It was such a weird trip honestly and then the fact Toms girlfriend came for what two nights or something. What was even the point. Their holiday looked so boring especially for Delilah all they did was eat in cafés, restaurants and sit in the car. I dunno why Rhiannon decided to go on a long road trip across 3 countries if she has “car sickness” she was sat in the front the whole time while Doug and Tom took it on turns to entertain Delilah at the back. The only time I remember seeing Rhiannon in the back was when Toms girlfriend was in the car ….

Reactions: 6
It was such a weird trip honestly and then the fact Toms girlfriend came for what two nights or something. What was even the point. Their holiday looked so boring especially for Delilah all they did was eat in cafés, restaurants and sit in the car. I dunno why Rhiannon decided to go on a long road trip across 3 countries if she has “car sickness” she was sat in the front the whole time while Doug and Tom took it on turns to entertain Delilah at the back. The only time I remember seeing Rhiannon in the back was when Toms girlfriend was in the car ….
It was so child unfriendly she didn't get any soft play or kids day or evening entertainment ect all she got was the 1 ride on the merry-go-round in France .

And a go at a frog grab machine I think lol.Stuck around adults to much with them all telling her how wonderful she is and a camera in her face, the kid is going to have major issues when she is older .

Last edited:
I thought it was a split she was hinting at, but the more I think about it I'm going to guess it is a diagnosis of some sort. Didn't she say in the last few months (can't remember exactly when cos she's so inconsistent with uploads lol) that she was feeling unwell and having bloods done? But then what kind of diagnosis would mean she has to 'navigate' life differently? 🤔 either that or it is something to do with pregnancy
But none of that would stop her uploading. She said she had filmed and presumably edited a video that was ready to go - she just couldn't upload (the one about that car). All she would gave to do is press a button a button and wait. I wonder if she got hacked or something?

Another Ad on Insta , whatever happened certainly hasn't prevented her from catching up with the Ads and her kid in pyjamas you shouldn't share your kid in pyjamas everyone knows that it draws pervs in .

Another Ad on Insta , whatever happened certainly hasn't prevented her from catching up with the Ads and her kid in pyjamas you shouldn't share your kid in pyjamas everyone knows that it draws pervs in .
I don’t think it was an AD but I’m 100% sure she mentioned them just so they would send her free items. One time she ordered PJs for Delilah and they sent ones for her too, she acted all surprised as if she doesn’t beg companies for free stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think it was an AD but I’m 100% sure she mentioned them just so they would send her free items. One time she ordered PJs for Delilah and they sent ones for her too, she acted all surprised as if she doesn’t beg companies for free stuff.
She's a lazy scrounging shameless human being .

Both holidays they have went on Delilah still gets put to bed so early it's like Rhiannon can't function till she's in bed I remember she was made sleep in a cupboard on the Cornwall trip because it was still daylight 🤦

Both holidays they have went on Delilah still gets put to bed so early it's like Rhiannon can't function till she's in bed I remember she was made sleep in a cupboard on the Cornwall trip because it was still daylight 🤦
Was she just content a kid? , sometimes it's as if she's a inconvenience .

Yes this is exactly what I was thinking too! I really hope the brand don't gift her any. There are so many people in need.

Wally should be ashamed out with the fkn begging bowl scrounging for stuff when people are dying and losing homes ect she doesn't live in the real world , and still has not said a thing about the Ukraine .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.