Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't rule it out šŸ¤” they were young and could have properly travelled first before settling down āœˆI think Rhiannon was in the driving seat to having a child
The thing is they did do a bit of travelling and her life seemed like it was going well and then all of a sudden she was pregnant just out of the blue ā€¦.

Reactions: 2
The thing is they did do a bit of travelling and her life seemed like it was going well and then all of a sudden she was pregnant just out of the blue ā€¦.
I don't get why they had to rush at such a young age she must have wanted to trap Doug, and it gave her better content having a kid .

I don't get why they had to rush at such a young age she must have wanted to trap Doug, and it gave her better content having a kid .
I feel like it just have been something Rhiannon wanted ā€¦. I canā€™t imagine it was planned though

They went to Spain Scotland and a cruise or did I dream the cruise šŸ¤”
Yep they went to Spain , a road trip up north , a cruise and maybe one or two other places. There was one trip she didnā€™t have the footage for because she lost it

27 ? 28 ? I'm not a hundred percent sure

Does anyone know Wally's age ?
I think sheā€™s 28 now

I don't remember a cruise lol ?

Does anyone remember Wally and the public figure going on a cruise ?
Yeah and she ate a beef burger šŸ˜‚ I think it was just her and Doug

Attachments

• Haha
Do we think she could be pregnant but sheā€™s making it sound like something bad has happened?

I feel like it just have been something Rhiannon wanted ā€¦. I canā€™t imagine it was planned though

Yep they went to Spain , a road trip up north , a cruise and maybe one or two other places. There was one trip she didnā€™t have the footage for because she lost it

I think sheā€™s 28 now

Yeah and she ate a beef burger šŸ˜‚ I think it was just her and Doug
I can't find the cruise vlog my friend said the ship never left the port šŸ˜‚?, I looked at a vlog there she visited her friend Marzia she is beautiful wally has never mentioned her ?

I can't find the cruise vlog my friend said the ship never left the port šŸ˜‚?, I looked at a vlog there she visited her friend Marzia she is beautiful wally has never mentioned her ?
Itā€™s a two part Vlog of you fancy giving it a watch ! šŸ˜‚

I canā€™t remember which one Marzia is ā€¦. however she had mentioned her over the years in her older vlogs.

Omg do you remember that Vlog when she meet with all her ā€œbest friendsā€ and she was just being so awkward and antisocial like she didnā€™t want to be there or really participate in what they were doing

I canā€™t remember which one Marzia is ā€¦. however she had mentioned her over the years in her older vlogs.

Omg do you remember that Vlog when she meet with all her ā€œbest friendsā€ and she was just being so awkward and antisocial like she didnā€™t want to be there or really participate in what they were doing
Yes, is that the night she came back from Cornwall ?

They went for a meal.and she was wearing that daft denim dress she was underdressed

I think her curveball news is that she's addicted to buying expensive doormats, because that's another new doormat in her latest vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think her curveball news is that she's addicted to buying expensive doormats, because that's another new doormat in her latest vlog.
It's a new door she's needing .

Omg is that the time she took bloody banana bread šŸ˜‚

The kid is her dad's double , watching the above vlog confirms it more .

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yes, is that the night she came back from Cornwall ?

They went for a meal.and she was wearing that daft denim dress she was underdressed
Iā€™m not sure if it was as far as Cornwall but yeah that was the trip and she had that horrid denim dress on. She just moaned about everything they should have just left her behind

Iā€™m not sure if it was as far as Cornwall but yeah that was the trip and she had that horrid denim dress on. She just moaned about everything they should have just left her behind
I remember she met up with her friends another time in a house and she took banana bread šŸ˜‚ there were all ready to get drunk and she's sat like Mary berry with her loafšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3

So she went on a trip with 3 really close friends she calls her ā€œbest friendsā€ she refused to drink Prosecco with the other three girls because it was ā€œtoo earlyā€ so she drank water in her flask.

They went out for the night and she was very underdressed. She looked like she was going for a causal shopping trip in that dress.

I think it was the first bar she went to she said she only drank about a 3rd or her drink because sheā€™s not a big drinker anymore.

They went to a few other bars then clubbing and she said she didnā€™t finish any of her drinks and felt too sober so they all went home and went to bed ā€¦.

I remember she met up with her friends another time in a house and she took banana bread šŸ˜‚ there were all ready to get drunk and she's sat like Mary berry with her loafšŸ˜‚
Lmfao šŸ¤£ omg I donā€™t remember that one ā€¦. Oh was it Melissaā€™s (Dougs twin sisters) hen do weekend thing??

So she went on a trip with 3 really close friends she calls her ā€œbest friendsā€ she refused to drink Prosecco with the other three girls because it was ā€œtoo earlyā€ so she drank water in her flask.

They went out for the night and she was very underdressed. She looked like she was going for a causal shopping trip in that dress.

I think it was the first bar she went to she said she only drank about a 3rd or her drink because sheā€™s not a big drinker anymore.

They went to a few other bars then clubbing and she said she didnā€™t finish any of her drinks and felt too sober so they all went home and went to bed ā€¦.
She is a bloody stick in the mud , her friend in that thumbnail is stunning with a great figure .

She always seemed like such a fun sponge. Zero personality, canā€™t let her hair down even amongst friends. Iā€™m not saying she needs to drink to have fun but you can go out and dance with your pals without the highlight of your night being going to bed.

Reactions: 4
OMG WALLY IS MAKING THE COMMENTS ON HER OLD VLOGS PRIVATE! Remember I said not long ago the comments on the vlogs before this video had been disabled all of a sudden well sheā€™s making her way through the Vlogmas ones NOW. Unless Iā€™m going insane šŸ˜‚

So vlogmas day 12 has its comments made private and all the vlogs prior to that ā€¦ I will see if 13 goes private ā€¦

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.