Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My money is on some sort of ADD type diagnosis. I one of her recent vlogs she was all over the place, 'breathy' and talking fast, interrupting herself and going off on tangents - it was dizzying to watch.
I think a lot of the time she does this on purpose.

Reactions: 5
Of course Rhiannon has to buy a SMEG, one of the most expensive toasters you can get. Despite saying herself that in the past she had a really cheap one that lasted ages.

My money is on some sort of ADD type diagnosis. I one of her recent vlogs she was all over the place, 'breathy' and talking fast, interrupting herself and going off on tangents - it was dizzying to watch.
I think a lot of the time she does this on purpose.
Yeah, making out like she's really busy.

All the dashing around in her latest vlog - as if she doesn't have all the time in the world 🤣 And starting the vlog, sitting down saying 'I actually have 5 minutes to sit down!" She just has poor time management, clearly.

In the latest vlog towards the end she said shes never stop posting due to lazyness… LOL it’s mid march and shes posted TWO videos :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The effect that vlogging will have on D is so apparent at the beginning of the vlog - the kid specifically asked if she could say something to the camera, knowing that she's "talking" to other people because she sees her mom doing it all the time. And for Rhiannon to have kept that footage in the vlog is just wrong. She knows she can film things without having to plaster the footage all over the internet, right?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Got it……that bloody hairdresser cut her hair too short again!

I don’t unders why she doesn’t address whatever it s that has happened, she put it out there! If people were saying maybe my partner has left it he may be gay i Think I’d be speaking up to clarify either way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She does duck all all day long for months yet her house looks like tit. Didnt even bother to clean her “office”, just goes to show how muc “work” she actually does.

Reactions: 4
I think it could be a proper mental health diagnosis like ADHD and I'm not being rude but come on if it is that loads have it and work ect if it is this she will just use it as a excuse to be even more lazy than normal her stretching out telling us is just buying her more lazy time it will be April by the time she tells .

Reactions: 3
I looked on her comments and she said she will address it in her next vlog… we’ll find out in August then? 🙄

She is more stressed about this so called life changing thing whatever it is but relaxed at exploiting her kid all over the world half naked , I see she has her priorities in order it's all me me me with her .

Reactions: 4
Got it……that bloody hairdresser cut her hair too short again!

I don’t unders why she doesn’t address whatever it s that has happened, she put it out there! If people were saying maybe my partner has left it he may be gay i Think I’d be speaking up to clarify either way.
Someone said her dad might have came out 😂😂

Made sure to include a clip of them hugging.
What is that all about its stuff a 13 year-old would do rubbing it in they have a boyfriend 😂😂

Rhiannon we know you read here the fact you deleted the supermarket vlog yet have left up the disturbing thumbnails and vlogs with Delilah undressed is disgusting you put your own self by deleting that vlog before the online safety of your daughter and make a living from having they vlogs online to the public so yes I am going to say it you are a bad mum 😡

Reactions: 6
enjoyed the knock off smsg.. sorry smeg 👌😘
Lmfao 🤣 I was watching her video this morning and when she pulled out the toaster it said “SMSG” I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me

Maybe Doug has been unfaithful? He was heading out at night without her quite a bit this fall and winter and she has mentioned he has drinks while he's out. Maybe he had a lapse of judgement but she is forgiving him and they are staying together. She isn't exactly an exciting partner and maybe she feels guilty she didn't provide him with as much "fun" as most young wives and fiancés do. I can see them trying to making it work for Delia's sake. That would be a very embarrassing thing to talk about on a public YouTube channel, it would be good clickbait though!

My friend who watches the vlogs but doesn't post here has a different theory- she thinks Doug has come out as gay. That seems like a stretch to me but you never know!

Or maybe Rhiannon is lesbian or bisexual she always acts so weird around Doug when he’s affectionate towards her. I don’t imagine they have a very healthy sex life 😂

I also wonder if Doug has lost his job. Their other car was a lease car from his company.
I thought Doug used his van for work ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.