Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that such a huge thing though ? loads live with that, work and life a normal life all she needs to do is take her meds and she would be fine.

Attention laziness disorder she has lol

Reactions: 2
I know accidents happen, but she's always said she doesn't want anymore children.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a health issue with her Grandma or Mum.

I also wonder if Doug has lost his job. Their other car was a lease car from his company.

Doubt she’d keep a clip of her and doug in a vlog that she clearly only just edited if they’d split, it’d be a bit strange.
I do think she’s had a diagnosis of some form though. I used to love watching her but now she’s become a bit of a drag, such a shame because her vlogs were a huge comfort for me.
I hope she does commit to uploading more but I highly doubt it

Reactions: 6
Is that such a huge thing though ? loads live with that, work and life a normal life all she needs to do is take her meds and she would be fine.

Attention laziness disorder she has lol
It would be ridiculous if its something like ADHD. That is common, not life threatening, and managed by coping strategies and medication. I will lose all respect for her if she has created this drama and suspense for ADHD or the like.

Reactions: 5
I’m guessing some kind of mental health diagnosis that she’s finally followed through with addressing by going to a professional. For her sake I do hope she’s been able to sort out her mental health.

As for the new car I’m not really surprised. I think Doug brought it up as part incentive for her to get her license and to give him a break. If she can drive then she can take D to ballet. I think that alone takes up a few hours of a Saturday plus any stops on the way home. Allow Doug to have some of his weekend and after work hours back.

The toaster! She mentioned a cheap BHS one lasted them years while the Smeg broke fairly quickly. Then she goes and buys another Smeg toaster which ends up burning a piece of toast that I think was on the 2nd lowest setting?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The only way she will sort her mental health out is stopping Insta and yt and stop exploiting her kid maybe she's carrying guilt but still won't quite because it's easy money .

I’m guessing some kind of mental health diagnosis that she’s finally followed through with addressing by going to a professional. For her sake I do hope she’s been able to sort out her mental health.

As for the new car I’m not really surprised. I think Doug brought it up as part incentive for her to get her license and to give him a break. If she can drive then she can take D to ballet. I think that alone takes up a few hours of a Saturday plus any stops on the way home. Allow Doug to have some of his weekend and after work hours back.
I agree about the car, but at the same time, that scenario isn't really a curveball or unexpected, it's not something that suddenly changed. She has had mental health issues for a long time. Addressing them and getting help would actually be a positive thing, not something negative that would prevent her from doing her job for a few months,

Reactions: 4
Be some laugh if the kid said she didn't want to go to ballet no more , wally has probably brainwashed her into going with this pipedream she will be a ballerina one day lol

Reactions: 1
I've been a loyal subscriber for a long time but even I cba to watch her most recent vlog, been lurking on here for a while and I've massively gone off her. So is Doug seen in this new vlog and does she mention anything about that mystery thing?
Same, I haven’t bothered watching - she doesn’t deserve the views! But I’m glad other people on here have watched so I can find out how predictable and boring it is 😂

• Heart
Forgive my ignorance but can someone explain Rhi, and other YouTubers, “hair wash day” where they just lean over the bath to wash their hair? I tried it once I didn’t see much benefit or time saved versus waiting and washing it during a shower. Am I missing the point?

I would only wash my hair at the sink if I did a home box dye and that's rare , I always just was my hair while in the bath or shower .

She probably just does it for content lol ?

I have always said that it's just the hair that gives Wally the illusion she is a mini me , she is a mini Doug

Reactions: 4
"You might remember two years ago our toaster broke."
Why would I care/remember that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she is getting help for her mental health, and that is the reason for why her uploading has been delayed, I’m happy that she is getting the help she needs…

But if she does eventually explain it…and it does end up being because of getting help for mental health, then why didn’t she just say?

It’s almost like she’s ashamed? And that’s why she’s dragged it on🥺

I suffer from many mental health disorders and would have much preferred for her to be more open about the situation (if that is the case), so not to further encourage mental health stigmatisation!

Also wanted to add that I truly hope that this life event isn’t life or death,
or something devastating. I still support Rhiannon, some may say blindly and I know that she reads here.
I hope she knows that people are just concerned and I pray that all is well❣

I guess I am just frustrated that my time has been spent worrying about someone and wanting to know she’s okay!

I feel like, if she wasn’t ready to explain what this life event was, then she shouldn’t have mentioned it. Some may argue that it’s a persons choice whether or not to share said life event publicly…but Rhiannon is the one that mentioned it in the first place. We all would’ve been none the wiser and she could have gone through the motions of recovery / navigating life in private!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.