Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Doug has been unfaithful? He was heading out at night without her quite a bit this fall and winter and she has mentioned he has drinks while he's out. Maybe he had a lapse of judgement but she is forgiving him and they are staying together. She isn't exactly an exciting partner and maybe she feels guilty she didn't provide him with as much "fun" as most young wives and fiancés do. I can see them trying to making it work for Delia's sake. That would be a very embarrassing thing to talk about on a public YouTube channel, it would be good clickbait though!

My friend who watches the vlogs but doesn't post here has a different theory- she thinks Doug has come out as gay. That seems like a stretch to me but you never know!
This never crossed my mind but does now with the fact she's holding back from speaking about it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe Doug has been unfaithful? He was heading out at night without her quite a bit this fall and winter and she has mentioned he has drinks while he's out. Maybe he had a lapse of judgement but she is forgiving him and they are staying together. She isn't exactly an exciting partner and maybe she feels guilty she didn't provide him with as much "fun" as most young wives and fiancés do. I can see them trying to making it work for Delia's sake. That would be a very embarrassing thing to talk about on a public YouTube channel, it would be good clickbait though!

My friend who watches the vlogs but doesn't post here has a different theory- she thinks Doug has come out as gay. That seems like a stretch to me but you never know!
I have just read the Doug could be gay bit lol , I think he would be the type to have came out sooner ? but he has got a strange relationship with the guy that went to Europe with them that's odd and weird their first foreign family holiday and he was with them .

Philip Schofield is still with his wife and gay so it is possible .

But I wouldn't be surprised if he has cheated , maybe it was with a bloke ?

Reactions: 1
she needs to just say or shut up, whatever it is she’s using it as bait. She really believes she works hard, her saying this year she’s going to try and be a bit more consistent 😂😂 we are already in March!! She’s completely delusional and it shows she has no idea how the real working world works.

Reactions: 7
I have just read the Doug could be gay bit lol , I think he would be the type to have came out sooner ? but he has got a strange relationship with the guy that went to Europe with them that's odd and weird their first foreign family holiday and he was with them .

Philip Schofield is still with his wife and gay so it is possible .

But I wouldn't be surprised if he has cheated , maybe it was with a bloke ?
I agree that Doug probably would have come out sooner. He seems open minded and progressive, but maybe his family wouldn't be? Maybe they have delayed the wedding because he is confused? I have a very active imagination though, so once my friend gave me the idea I couldn't stop thinking about it. I still think it's more likely that if he cheated its with another woman.

she needs to just say or shut up, whatever it is she’s using it as bait. She really believes she works hard, her saying this year she’s going to try and be a bit more consistent 😂😂 we are already in March!! She’s completely delusional and it shows she has no idea how the real working world works.
It was so funny she was filming today's vlog almost 2 months ago and saying she was going to be more consistent! How did that work out? LOL

Reactions: 5
I agree that Doug probably would have come out sooner. He seems open minded and progressive, but maybe his family wouldn't be? Maybe they have delayed the wedding because he is confused? I have a very active imagination though, so once my friend gave me the idea I couldn't stop thinking about it. I still think it's more likely that if he cheated its with another woman.
Yes it is weird why they still haven't wed after all the big fuss over the engagement, he could be dragging his heels ?

Reactions: 2

Not condoning cheating but could anyone actually blame him if he was unfaithful?! She’s painful! Their love life must be riveting. For a Gemini guy who loves adventure & outdoors. What sort of existence is he living? I used to find her sheltered lifestyle sort of endearing.. now it’s just odd. It’s so depressing.

She said she can't even get a proper sleep when he's in the bed what is she a fkn pensioner

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Part of me thinks that something significant has actually happened. She disappears frequently and makes vague comments about her mental health so I would like to think she’d just repeat that pattern if it was something minor. The other part of me thinks the Anthropologie website was down for maintenance and her world collapsed around her!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not condoning cheating but could anyone actually blame him if he was unfaithful?! She’s painful! Their love life must be riveting. For a Gemini guy who loves adventure & outdoors. What sort of existence is he living? I used to find her sheltered lifestyle sort of endearing.. now it’s just odd.
I have watched her for many years and while I used to think she was calming and mostly down to earth, I have always thought she would be very rigid and a prude when it comes to romance. I always thought there would not be much risk of a surprise second baby!

It was so funny she was filming today's vlog almost 2 months ago and saying she was going to be more consistent! How did that work out? LOL
I think she will just upload whenever there is an AD on the way.. and try and be really crafty about it. She forgets not everyone is daft.

If anyone had passed she would have said but she seems embarrassed with whatever it is so Doug cheating could be a possibility now ?

I thought it was a split she was hinting at, but the more I think about it I'm going to guess it is a diagnosis of some sort. Didn't she say in the last few months (can't remember exactly when cos she's so inconsistent with uploads lol) that she was feeling unwell and having bloods done? But then what kind of diagnosis would mean she has to 'navigate' life differently? 🤔 either that or it is something to do with pregnancy

I thought it was a split she was hinting at, but the more I think about it I'm going to guess it is a diagnosis of some sort. Didn't she say in the last few months (can't remember exactly when cos she's so inconsistent with uploads lol) that she was feeling unwell and having bloods done? But then what kind of diagnosis would mean she has to 'navigate' life differently? 🤔 either that or it is something to do with pregnancy
I guess it could be a diagnosis of MS or something truly life altering both mentally and physically? I don't think its cancer or anything like that, but that's possible I suppose.

Hopefully it doesn’t actually turn out to be something truly awful - not just Rhiannon style awful - and make us all look like complete witches 🤣

Reactions: 10
But why would she almost feel embarrassed to speak about a diagnosis because that's not her fault ?

Reactions: 4
My money is on some sort of ADD type diagnosis. I one of her recent vlogs she was all over the place, 'breathy' and talking fast, interrupting herself and going off on tangents - it was dizzying to watch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.