Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something about the vlog made me thinks she might have been pregnant. Extra hormonal and the pain in her breast.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I find her so odd, I mean Dougs family seem so normal, working, then there Rhiannon, she’s like a wet weekend in Bognor, she sort of whispers, leads this very sheltered life, does sod all yet affords the most expensive stuff. Has there ever been a vlog where she isn’t either opening deliveries or taking stuff beck? She has no time to edit/vlog ( her job) but seems to be able to spend hours online shopping/walking into town to shop or get coffee. So strange, I’ve never known anyone like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I noticed a few hints towards a possible ADHD diagnosis? (unless Rhiannon has already been diagnosed and I completely missed it?).

Forgetting why she went to the fridge and talking about random things in the fridge. Forgetting about leaving food in the grill until it burns. “Out of sight out of mind” comment. Getting distracted by D’s dance class whilst vlogging.

Could that have been the major event that has stopped her from uploading?!

Reactions: 4
I noticed a few hints towards a possible ADHD diagnosis? (unless Rhiannon has already been diagnosed and I completely missed it?).

Forgetting why she went to the fridge and talking about random things in the fridge. Forgetting about leaving food in the grill until it burns. “Out of sight out of mind” comment. Getting distracted by D’s dance class whilst vlogging.

Could that have been the major event that has stopped her from uploading?!
Definitely think she’s had some sort of diagnosis.. explaining the ‘curveball’

Reactions: 7
Something about the vlog made me thinks she might have been pregnant. Extra hormonal and the pain in her breast.
This was exactly what came to my mind too. If that's the case, I am guessing in the vlog next week she will either tell us she is pregnant or lost a baby, otherwise she would have edited that part out.

Reactions: 1
I don't think she would have been doing the gym class if pregnant ?

Definitely think she’s had some sort of diagnosis.. explaining the ‘curveball’
Lazyites

She's always hormonal anyway and moaning about her pms

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The vlog posted today was filmed in mid-January, so I think about a full month before the "event" we are all wondering about.

What age is she 28?she looks much older and has eye bags I would age her at 38 and the cuddling Doug with the camera set up is just for show it's embarrassing are they trying to prove something 🤔🤯

Reactions: 9
The famous Paul has commented 😂

She did not bloody keep in touch on Instagram she left her followers out to dry she is a liar

my guess is, she crashed the car that they have finance on... hence the argument in the garden... and 'navigating' life now is a very clever pun? :LOL::LOL:

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she crashed the car otherwise it would be embarrassing as hell to have posted this vlog.

Reactions: 3
A second hand mini wally im not impressed , i thought a RR would be more up your street after having the pleasure to drive one Doug I mean when it was gifted to you but then again you don't work so it's out your price range .

A second hand mini wally im not impressed , i thought a RR would be more up your street after having the pleasure to drive one Doug I mean when it was gifted to you but then again you don't work so it's out your price range .
I was 100% sure the new car would be something a lot fancier! Strange choice to buy a Mini, and a used one! I think their previous car was pretty new and seemed to fit their needs just fine, so I assumed the new one would be a major upgrade!

I was 100% sure the new car would be something a lot fancier! Strange choice to buy a Mini, and a used one! I think their previous car was pretty new and seemed to fit their needs just fine, so I assumed the new one would be a major upgrade!
Probably a cash flow problem with her inability to actually work

Probably a cash flow problem with her inability to actually work

Maybe Doug has been unfaithful? He was heading out at night without her quite a bit this fall and winter and she has mentioned he has drinks while he's out. Maybe he had a lapse of judgement but she is forgiving him and they are staying together. She isn't exactly an exciting partner and maybe she feels guilty she didn't provide him with as much "fun" as most young wives and fiancés do. I can see them trying to making it work for Delia's sake. That would be a very embarrassing thing to talk about on a public YouTube channel, it would be good clickbait though!

My friend who watches the vlogs but doesn't post here has a different theory- she thinks Doug has come out as gay. That seems like a stretch to me but you never know!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The ''event' will be so anti-climatic. her new toaster broke? Delilah's dance class changed time? She spilt coffee on her chair?. If it really is an event then talk about click bait!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe Doug has been unfaithful? He was heading out at night without her quite a bit this fall and winter and she has mentioned he has drinks while he's out. Maybe he had a lapse of judgement but she is forgiving him and they are staying together. She isn't exactly an exciting partner and maybe she feels guilty she didn't provide him with as much "fun" as most young wives and fiancés do. I can see them trying to making it work for Delia's sake. That would be a very embarrassing thing to talk about on a public YouTube channel, it would be good clickbait though!
You never know he might have ? , a real strong relationship doesn't need to be flaunted with the fake cuddling ECT and he always make a a point of doing it so it does make you wonder ?

The ''event' will be so anti-climatic. her new toaster broke? Delilah's dance class changed time? She spilt coffee on her chair?. If it really is an event then talk about click bait!
I think you are probably right. It will most likely be something an average person would handle like an adult and move on, no drama.

You never know he might have ? , a real strong relationship doesn't need to be flaunted with the fake cuddling ECT so it does make you wonder ?
I've noticed for a long time Doug comes up and pats her bottom or hugs her and she seems cold and uncomfortable. SHE is the one filming and deciding what gets put online! So if she is that awkward with physical attention from him that she stages and posts I can't imagine how cold she is in real life. He's a young guy who has needs and maybe she isn't up for the task.

She replied to Paul and hasn't removed his comments so this makes me think she knows him and he could be a neighbour after all ?

I think you are probably right. It will most likely be something an average person would handle like an adult and move on, no drama.

I've noticed for a long time Doug comes up and pats her bottom or hugs her and she seems cold and uncomfortable. SHE is the one filming and deciding what gets put online! So if she is that awkward with physical attention from him that she stages and posts I can't imagine how cold she is in real life. He's a young guy who has needs and maybe she isn't up for the task.
I agree she is very frigid

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.