Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's smart, she'll finally make her big announcement asap because the rest of us are getting bored of waiting and starting to dig into her past to find other things to dislike her for 😅
That's how Elle Darby got found out lol she hadn't put a vlog up for only about 2 weeks and people started digging and found they nasty tweets imagine that lot on this thread 😂😂

Reactions: 2
She’s uploaded, it’s as boring (if not more) than her usual vlogs and the highlight was that she got a second hand hybrid Mini Countryman.

She really is a drip isn’t she. Shamelessly posting herself in the bath mid day alongside an AD. Mockery. I have really really big second hand embarrassment for this person I’ve never met. Screw loose or what? & she’s lacking so much self awareness it’s concerning.

Of course she got a Mini for her first car! I’ll be surprised if she ever has the motivation to actually pass. Also posting the AD today just before uploading.. Sneaky asf. We see you Rhiannon.

I’m just coming to the conclusion she isn’t very bright or just majorly tapped in the head!

Reactions: 10
Wally you need a office as much as i need a spacesuit and you finally get to sit down and have a coffee, you have all day to yourself you don't fkn work .

And watching her stick legs was cringe

Reactions: 7
The car is very her though, I’m not a fan but it’s her problem. I can’t believe that this is what her days look like and she has the audacity to not do her work, she literally does nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've been a loyal subscriber for a long time but even I cba to watch her most recent vlog, been lurking on here for a while and I've massively gone off her. So is Doug seen in this new vlog and does she mention anything about that mystery thing?

Reactions: 12
I've been a loyal subscriber for a long time but even I cba to watch her most recent vlog, been lurking on here for a while and I've massively gone off her. So is Doug seen in this new vlog and does she mention anything about that mystery thing?
Doug makes an appearance when he gets Delilah from ballet. She doesn’t mention the mystery thing, this is the vlog just before the mystery thing happened.

Reactions: 5
The snippets she shows of Doug & her are always so painful & awkward to watch. (Felt this way for years) Uncomfortable viewing. Showing them cuddling 🙃 no chemistry whatsoever! She’s so dull & plain & I get serious anxiety viewing now let alone imagining living with her. Makes you wonder how they’ve lasted so long?! Really not a fan anymore.. used to appreciate her gentle parenting but now I just think she’s unhinged. Really don’t think I’ll be tuning into anymore of her vlogs.

Reactions: 11
It's actually so disappointing because she was one of my favourite youtubers to watch. Her vlogs back in the previous flat were kinda comforting and it was nice to watch someone who wasn't constantly going to big events and buying loads of designer things. I messaged her on instagram once and she actually replied and was lovely, shame to see how flaky she is now and doesn't seem to give a crap about her viewers :(

Reactions: 8
Me neither. I managed 3 minutes before she's unboxing her new Smeg toaster & whittering on about toasting a slice of her M&S fruit loaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Me neither. I managed 3 minutes before she's unboxing her new Smeg toaster & whittering on about toasting a slice of her M&S fruit loaf.
So pretentious I now find her and disconnected. Almost painful to watch. It’s a real shame

Reactions: 8
The snippets she shows of Doug & her are always so painful & awkward to watch. (Felt this way for years) Uncomfortable viewing. Showing them cuddling 🙃 no chemistry whatsoever! She’s so dull & plain & I get serious anxiety viewing now let alone imagining living with her. Makes you wonder how they’ve lasted so long?! Really not a fan anymore.. used to appreciate her gentle parenting but now I just think she’s unhinged. Really don’t think I’ll be tuning into anymore of her vlogs.
I find her unhinged to and she is going to be neurotic you can see it in her eyes when her kid starts doing what she wants and not what Wally wants her to .

She hasn't even put anything on about the Ukraine a link to donate or whatever she is so out of touch she lives in her own lazy weirdo bubble .

Reactions: 6
I find her unhinged to and she is going to be neurotic you can see it in her eyes when her kid starts doing what she wants and not what Wally wants her to .
Neurotic is the perfect word to describe her. She will be very controlling in future when her mini me has other wants/desires for her future. It’ll shake Rhiannon’s world up. Doug will still be sat there enabling & watching his life pass him by wondering if it could’ve been more exciting..

She hasn't even put anything on about the Ukraine a link to donate or whatever she is so out of touch she lives in her own lazy weirdo bubble .
Her ignorance is mind boggling. We all know this week she will have been scrolling Anthropologie & not once read up or educated herself whatsoever on what’s going on in Ukraine or anything outside of her fish bowl!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.