Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be wrong here but my son was always quite young for his age. Still is really but I’d never send him to school in Pudsey ears in year 6. He goes to high school in September.
I’m ready to be slated because it may just be me who thinks he’s too old 🤣

Reactions: 4
I might be wrong here but my son was always quite young for his age. Still is really but I’d never send him to school in Pudsey ears in year 6. He goes to high school in September.
i doubt you force your son to walk around London for a day dressed in a Halloween mickey hat either - or give him squeezy fruit pouches ain his lunchbox! 🤣

i fully imagine Rhi would justify Will wearing pudsey ears to school, stating it was his choice - but realistically, i think he has learnt that it's easier to just dress up like Rhi demands and force a smile than refuse. ofc there is a possibility that he chose to wear the ears, but more likely he has had his photo taken wearing them an dthey will be shoved in his rucksack the moment he arrives at school and sees the other kids his age aren't wearing pudsey themed outfits with embroided teddy bears etc. it's one thing Will choosing to wear those pudsey ears at home, but Rhi doesn't stop to think about the consequences of babying her son to the point that he will be bullied for turning up at school dressed as an oversized pudsey when he is in year six. same with her plastering photos of him in easter bonnets or eating packets of pureed baby food or colouring in a kids' disney comic etc.

it's not an issue that he is still doing these things - if it is genuinely his choice - it's the fact that Rhi shares photos all over SM for his classmates to see, rather than keeping it private. kids nature at different ages, and at Will's age, i was happily playing with dolls at home - as were likely half the kids in my class - but it's not something I would have wahted the whole school to know because, although entirely age appropriate, it was perceived as babyish and would have been used against me! Rhi just doesn’t consider the impact her content will have on her kids - especially Will as he starts secondary school. 😔

Reactions: 8
I cannot get over her sense of entitlement. What wi she do when she travels without autistic children? When they don’t want to accompany or are grown. Now they all have sunflower lanyards and skipping security? But they happily sit for ages chatting to the camera and waiting. There is absolutely no way they find that queue any more difficult than many NT children. I don’t deny they are autistic but this is a prime example of how certain conditions effect people differently. Things like special assistance and DAS are not blanketly for certain conditions, they are NEED dependent. Does your child not cope? Is it BECAUSE of that condition, absolutely fine. Instead Rhi has cottoned on to the fact that her kids having autism means she can play the system and get perks. This is appalling and holds up people who do have these needs.

I find it interesting she addressed how much school they are missing. What about the change to routine? Doesn’t that generally effect children with autism? But dragging them to theairport for late night flights constantly, disrupting their sleep and putting them in crowds constantly is somehow ok? She said they are going on these dates “for work”. So essentially prioritising herself above her children.

I will be extremely interested to see how much she does take William out of secondary school. I think she will definitely back track and insist the occasional day is fine. Either that or they won’t renew their annual passes as they will run out of content… this is probably more likely

Reactions: 7
My daughter is the same age and she wouldn’t wear them

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I wonder if she reads the comments here because if she did by now she would stop bloody talking about playing catch up. My gosh it’s so boring.

I wonder if she reads the comments here because if she did by now she would stop bloody talking about playing catch up. My gosh it’s so boring.
Hey she is a busy lady. She has hardly anytime, I mean she wasn't on stories talking about watching the Tudors to see why divorce was such a big issue in the Crown. SHE IS IS BUSY. In all seriousness I couldn't believe she was talking about British history and stating she was using a drama to get her facts! Perhaps they don't teach Tudor history in Wales but she could have just checked Google, it would have taken less time

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I used to enjoy her hack videos, and organisation. But it’s the same Disney related stuff, and has been for the past year. I used to be an avid watcher, but haven’t watched a single video in months. So much work goes into something which doesn’t achieve much!

Reactions: 4
I used to enjoy her hack videos, and organisation. But it’s the same Disney related stuff, and has been for the past year. I used to be an avid watcher, but haven’t watched a single video in months. So much work goes into something which doesn’t achieve much!
Can guarantee that tonight's Primark come shop with me with be Disney Disney Disney! Don't even know why she does Primark because her and her kids only wear clothes from joules and shop Disney!

She on verge of a breakdown this morning, wonder if it's her eldest or her husband who has had enough of her crap!

Last edited:
Travel day numbers for the latest series are terrible. She should’ve just done a 30 minute video on Christmas at DLP. People are getting tired of the drawn out videos.

Why is she crying on her stories when she's asking people to ask her questions? What's going on....
She’s burnt out that’s her problem! All these “Disney” holidays that she’s done she has vlogged every second of the day! She needs to put the cameras away, for the views she gets it’s not worth it! But once again her excuse is things going on in the background that she can’t speak about, ok shut up about it then we don’t care!!!

Just watched a vlog from the 1st day of Christmas in Paris with a group of full grown women who gave up and didn't watch the fireworks because it was too crowded and overwhelming! They couldn't cope but no doubt Rhis children were absolutely fine.

Reactions: 1
That planner that she is creating is literally a copy of all planners that you can buy now. She’s not made it unique at all, you can literally buy these off Etsy!
what an absolute waste of her time as you just know she’s going to put a high price tag on it and then it will be a flop.
I’ve already bought my diary for next year so why is she trying to push this planner!!

For a family that doesn't wear primark clothes, she spends an awful amount of time in there, shes not even gone to the closest store either 😆 i love disney tat, but that disney tat is utter rubbish, gotta say that trip to primark was complete waste of petrol for some bath bombs, and a xmas jumper, lol 😆😆😆😆 i have a boy & girl but i find the whole matchy matchy sibling thing very weird 😆

I wonder who was the owner of the pink finger nail was?

i do wonder if she realises that primark pins cant be used for trading, before she thinks its a hack…. Lol when we went to WDW saw loads of people using slap bands and magic bands to hold their ears onto bags maybe they seen it with rhi first 😆 🙈 i guess not lol 😆 also noticed disney bounding is definitively not a thing anymore or hardly anyone was doing it… everyone was wearing matching family tshirts 😊

😊🙈🐭 yer me and the kids are really into the parks 😬😬 and poor husband has been sucked into it and forced to foot the bill 💵 😆 so i find her a little relatable in that aspect 😆

• Heart
For a family that doesn't wear primark clothes, she spends an awful amount of time in there, shes not even gone to the closest store either 😆 i love disney tat, but that disney tat is utter rubbish, gotta say that trip to primark was complete waste of petrol for some bath bombs, and a xmas jumper, lol 😆😆😆😆 i have a boy & girl but i find the whole matchy matchy sibling thing very weird 😆
I think its weird how she has those girls matching all the time at the ages they are, I have an 8 year old girl aswell and she picks most of her own clothes now. Really hoping all her kids rebel massively when they're older!

yer the matchy matchy is cute when they toddlers, mine are 9& 8 and i dare not pick anything out for them, they will choose lol 😆 my girl loves primark for all the sparkles, hair clips and bags 🙈 she doesn’t follow me who absolutely hates shopping.

when she questioned the kids about the thoughts on their mum doing vlogging, “ mummy needs to vlog so we can go on more trips” gosh felt so sad for them, her channels are bringing in £500 a month according to social blade for both, is it worth it for the amount of time and effort she puts into it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.