Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she is meant to be at a PR event...but has put absolutely nothing on her insta-story all day...doesn't that kinda defeat the point!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Who is she kinding saying she is glad it's half term so the kids could come....we all know if it wasn't there half term she would of pulled them out of school!

Reactions: 3
Who is she kinding saying she is glad it's half term so the kids could come....we all know if it wasn't there half term she would of pulled them out of school!
She’s always moaning about time off of school bc she needs to work etc..can’t fit it all in..she’s not glad it’s half term. She’s glad they can go because if it wasn’t for those poor kids she wouldn’t be invited. She’s working them! She isn’t working. It’s disgusting. And poor Will has been ill. Does she not understand life doesn’t always go our way and some things need to be cancelled for the sake of others?

Reactions: 2
Why are the kids wearing those big bags on their backs?
In Central London it is so crowded and the last thing they need is to be all wearing those all day!

Why are the kids wearing those big bags on their backs?
In Central London it is so crowded and the last thing they need is to be all wearing those all day!
Exactly, it's so pointless, especially as they have driven and parked close by so don't need things for travelling, entertainment, picnic etc so why does every member of family need there own loungefly! She is a idiot and the bags are always slipping off the kids shoulders whilst there are trying to explore and play.

I need to know what magic she uses to get her kids to sit through stuff like west end show’s,I want to do pantomime with mine but my eldest just can’t sit through a short YouTube video without needing to jump around like a rabbit let alone sit through something long like that!
They can sit all day in London but couldn’t possible stand in line at Disneyland Paris!

I see they are going to Disneyland for Christmas so she’ll likely be taking the kids out of school again

Reactions: 4
I reckon there’s a Florida trip in the works too. DLP vlogs will get very boring very fast once they’ve covered the main festive seasons

They can sit all day in London but couldn’t possible stand in line at Disneyland Paris!

I see they are going to Disneyland for Christmas so she’ll likely be taking the kids out of school again
Yeah proberly....she won't want to wait till the holidays because it's too late to get Xmas content out on you tube especially as she likes to split each day into two and do one vlog a week!

I reckon there’s a Florida trip in the works too. DLP vlogs will get very boring very fast once they’ve covered the main festive seasons
Yeah I agree, it's along time from Xmas till August when they are going on the cruise again!

Don’t you get taken to court if you take your kids out of school too many times?

My daughter is in year 6 in England and the sats are in May, but taking them out of school repeatedly in year 6 isn't the best idea imo.

Don’t you get taken to court if you take your kids out of school too many times?
i don't know the law in Wales, but i get the impression that even if that were the case, it wouldn't stop her taking the kid sout of school for holidays - because to Rhi, the rules simply do not apply to her. the way she pushes the boundaries at her kids' school, deciding that they will be wearing different christmas jumpers every day for a month, regardless of whether the other kid's are doing that or whether it was meant to be reserved for a specific Christmas jumper day, and the way she disgards uniform rules as not applicable or her daughters - find loopholes which justify her sending them to school in sparkly tutus instead of regular skirts like all the other children. she won't be requesting that she is able to take the kid sout of school for their latest trip - she will be telling the headmaster her plans and expecting that he allows it, because even if he said no or raised concerns about the kids missing school, it wouldn't stop her. and if the authorities were to get involved at any point, i fully imagine she would happily pay the fines and continue to aloow her kids to miss school as it benefits her - despite their supposed need for routine which, again, they seem to be totally capable of adapting when she wants to take them on holiday. 🙄🙄

Oh she’d definitely pay the fines - only poor parents are punished by attendance fines. Her ✨content✨ is far more important. It’ll come back to bite her on the arse when one of those kids (Zara, I reckon) grows up to be a troublemaker believing the rules of society just don’t apply to them.

This Disney event seems to just be a show and tell for Disney toys. She’s beyond thrilled to have been invited, seems a brilliant deal for Disney. They provide some cheap hot chocolate and colouring and get lots of free advertising. She calls everything “beautiful” “stunning”. I don’t mind Disney bits but this is not an accurate description.

judgemental I may be but I agree with the consensus that there is no way they can sit through west end shows which are advised 7+, restaurants, and events but couldn’t possibly stand in a line in a theme park. There is absolutely no way this is the case. Rhi persistently wants special treatment and uses their ASD diagnosis to get it.

Reactions: 4
Oh she’d definitely pay the fines - only poor parents are punished by attendance fines. Her ✨content✨ is far more important. It’ll come back to bite her on the arse when one of those kids (Zara, I reckon) grows up to be a troublemaker believing the rules of society just don’t apply to them.
There are no fines in Wales, but schools holidays have to be approved by the headteacher and if attendance is poor or they have already had lots of time off it will be unauthorised leave, this could be added onto the county and further action could be taken if attendance is very low.

So watching her London vlog, theatre cafe diner and wicked! On her recap of diner said she thought the music was a soundtrack then realised it was actually live performance! Now if she’d been seated close to stage then she’d have realised that, so how later in the vlog Zara was beside the stage singing. My bet is once she realised it was live performances she demanded a table by the stage as her children have special needs. Anyone else watch the vlog and think the same or is it just me?

So watching her London vlog, theatre cafe diner and wicked! On her recap of diner said she thought the music was a soundtrack then realised it was actually live performance! Now if she’d been seated close to stage then she’d have realised that, so how later in the vlog Zara was beside the stage singing. My bet is once she realised it was live performances she demanded a table by the stage as her children have special needs. Anyone else watch the vlog and think the same or is it just me?
All I thought was how most autistic youngsters wouldnt be able to cope in there with the live singing! My kids wouldn't and I would love to go but my autistic partner wouldn't either!
What annoyed me most was her filming people having drinks whilst filming the street performer and they were aware they were being filmed and not happy about it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.