Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she seriously saying William who is about to start high school doesn't have any sort of console? A DS for the 3 of them to share really?
She doesn't mention it but I believe they have some sort of tablet as she has mention putting headphones in there travel bags and said she will put a device in later. They proberly use them as much as most children do but she likes to protray the perfect parent

Didn’t she say a few years back her boys are not interested in games consoles? They do have a some sort of tablet, she has bluetooth head phones for the kids.

So this year they’ve had the following holidays:
- Florida
- Disneyland Paris x3
- Weekend in London
- Weekend in Tenby

Am I the only one who finds it a bit… insensitive? to be going on that many trips and then coming back and complaining about all the “life admin” she has to catch up on? Idk, it just rubs me the wrong way a bit.

Reactions: 2
Not really bothered really, Tenby and London were a gifted trip, and if i were a annual pass holder I’d make the most of it too, its the stressing over getting her eye lashes did me lol 😆 “i should be working” lol 😆

• Haha
I don’t think it’s insensitive. She can spend her money (or let’s be honest, her husbands) any way she likes. I absolutely get people are struggling with the cost of living but i think it would be disingenuous to pretend they were if they weren’t. I just think she makes herself look like a tit when she makes herself so accountable for her work when it’s really not necessary

Reactions: 3
Watching the vlog and she’s started the “I always wanted to try it” and magically they sponsor the video.
Also I don’t know about ye but my hairdresser was almost booked out for December back in mid August so there’s no way I would be able to rearrange it in mid November (time of her filming) I barely got an appointment for my brows that week for Christmas time.

Not sure why the kids can't make do with a Cadburys advent calender, why does everything need to be disney!!

You never hear of the kids playing on a console and it almost seems like Rhi doesn't like so she won't buy it! My girl is nearly 6 so likes her tablet but I'm fully expecting a console request of some sort...which I'm monitor of course but it's kids nowadays! Not wholesome enough for Rhi!

Poor Zara looks burnt out in last night's Disney video! Or sick! Not that rhi would notice cos it's all sooooo magical!! 🙄

On another note....there was a extra advent calender! Is that for daddy of four or Dylan?
Has dylan dropped out of uni and what's his room back and thats what she is so upset about cos she can't tell the world and lose her perfect life veil!

Reactions: 1
my strong suspicion is this supposed “can’t talk about” stuff going on in the background is to do with Dylan’s dad. It’s just the way she has said they decided in advance something wouldn’t be publicly discussed.

I find it highly irritating how much complaining she does about “work”. Surely she realises this planner she is making is for her own earning potential. It’s not a charity she’s doing for others. She seems to put a disproportional amount of “work hours” into things. Frankly she’s totally missing the Christmas rush for gifts and many people will have already bought a planner for next year. She would be better off shelving it and doing this summer of next year ready for Xmas 2023.

my strong suspicion is this supposed “can’t talk about” stuff going on in the background is to do with Dylan’s dad. It’s just the way she has said they decided in advance something wouldn’t be publicly discussed.

I find it highly irritating how much complaining she does about “work”. Surely she realises this planner she is making is for her own earning potential. It’s not a charity she’s doing for others. She seems to put a disproportional amount of “work hours” into things. Frankly she’s totally missing the Christmas rush for gifts and many people will have already bought a planner for next year. She would be better off shelving it and doing this summer of next year ready for Xmas 2023.
Yeah my thoughts exactly! I always buy my next year's planner with the Xmas shopping and sit and fill it out for the next year during that period between Xmas and new year! She has missed the boat now! Can't believe she even asked if she should sell it with the page cut off slightly!

Definitely left it too late. I have already bought my diary for next year. I also think she will put a high price on it too.

Reactions: 4
She said in the last weekly vlog that Dylan switched course but it’s sad that he no longer has a proper bed in his parents house. That’s a core belief with my parents and both their families to keep at least one proper bed in place in case someone needs it. If he needs to return home for a period of time he’s left with a chair bed not exactly welcoming.

She said in the last weekly vlog that Dylan switched course but it’s sad that he no longer has a proper bed in his parents house. That’s a core belief with my parents and both their families to keep at least one proper bed in place in case someone needs it. If he needs to return home for a period of time he’s left with a chair bed not exactly welcoming.
Maybe he will feel more welcome at his dad's house!

Yeah my thoughts exactly! I always buy my next year's planner with the Xmas shopping and sit and fill it out for the next year during that period between Xmas and new year! She has missed the boat now! Can't believe she even asked if she should sell it with the page cut off slightly!
Can you imagine! If she bought an imperfect item she would be the first to complain. I cannot get over her level of entitled.

I bought my 2023 planner in September, I had been researching which one to get in August. I thought she was supposed to be organised?

Reactions: 1
It’s clearly not that important to her as she’s been needing to do the format edit since September. If it’s was she could have hired someone for a few hours to do the edit.

She could have hired someone for a few hours to do the edit.
She micro-manages everything to the extent she has an alarm going off every 5 minutes in the morning.
- Brush teeth
- Brush hair
- Put on shoes

She’d not be able to hand over the control. This is going to be a best-selling notepad the way she goes on about it.

I bought my 2023 planner in September, I had been researching which one to get in August. I thought she was supposed to be organised?
That's the irony isn't it. Who would buy a planner from a person who can't even organise her time properly to do the planner. How long has it been now? 5 months???

• Heart
It's funny, she has this charade going of being organised and on top of everything as her 'brand' but clearly she isn't as she's constantly going on about how busy she is! The truly organised people I know have a very calm air about them, not like Rhi at all. I think sorting through all the stuff in the kallax boxes and stored away in various places takes up a lot of her time. She has that understairs storage which looks really good but to me looks difficult to keep tidy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.