Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hubby is the breadwinner, 100%. Based on her low sub count and low views, I refuse to believe she’s earning much, if anything. It’s all bankrolled by Neil the Builder. She provides the backpacks, he coughs up the cash.

Reactions: 5
What gets me is that she goes out there for the first day of the events but she breaks her vlogs in to two and only uploads once a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How on earth does she afford it
The rest of the country are worrying about cost of living, surely she’s not making enough just doing videos?
Wont the children become bored or it? I’d love to take my daughter to Disney Paris but we went to Florida this year, she wouldn’t be fussed yet until a bit of them has passed
If you look at her social blade she is making about £20 a day! Obviously that doesn't include brand deals, and she says she runs a buisness helping people with there social media but no can't see how she makes enough!
What gets me is that she goes out there for the first day of the events but she breaks her vlogs in to two and only uploads once a week.
Yup many vloggers would have Saturdays footage up Sunday morning.

Reactions: 3
How on earth does she afford it
The rest of the country are worrying about cost of living, surely she’s not making enough just doing videos?
Wont the children become bored or it? I’d love to take my daughter to Disney Paris but we went to Florida this year, she wouldn’t be fussed yet until a bit of them has passed
She probably doesn't make anything from the videos as the views just aren't high enough so it's just an expensive hobby so she can pretend she has a job. Her husband has to pay for everything I hope the poor man gets some kind of reward in kind for it all!

Hubby is the breadwinner without a doubt, but I reckon she can claim all these trips are for 'business purposes' which will reduce her tax bill. I doubt she even makes minimum wage for the time she puts in to her videos though.

Hubby is the breadwinner without a doubt, but I reckon she can claim all these trips are for 'business purposes' which will reduce her tax bill. I doubt she even makes minimum wage for the time she puts in to her videos though.
What's sad is for that little money her children miss out on so much quality time! Yes she has flexible working so is home for evenings, weekend, holidays but she is constantly thinking, filming, doing work! And then when she has time 'off' she is filming them! Kids whos parents work full time at least take holiday to spend with there children!

Reactions: 4
She is such a vile creature. She makes out that she is the only woman who works in the world and her job is more important than ANYONE'S. I really don't know how her husband puts up with it, especially as it's his cash she is haemorrhaging.
Another thing, what on earth was that London blog? Why did she show much of the staff singing? I got the fact that they sang when she showed it as they walked in but didn't need the continual love fest to the out of work actors earning some cash as they can't land acting roles.
She was so lucky that she wasn't mugged whilst walking on the streets of London carrying an expensive bit of kit on Charing Cross Rd.
Plus as people have pointed out the fact her kids could do a long road journey, hang around for drinks,.sit down for a meal and then sit through a two hour plus stage show. Then coping getting on what would have been a busy time journey. Trust me someone who commutes through London getting on a crowded tube isn't a pleasant experience.
As many people say she bleats on about routine and keeping routine up during holidays (so sending her kids to bed earlier like she would ok a school night). Obviously this routine isn't important when it's something she wants to do or she is pimping her family to Disney.

Reactions: 8
She is such a vile creature. She makes out that she is the only woman who works in the world and her job is more important than ANYONE'S. I really don't know how her husband puts up with it, especially as it's his cash she is haemorrhaging.
Another thing, what on earth was that London blog? Why did she show much of the staff singing? I got the fact that they sang when she showed it as they walked in but didn't need the continual love fest to the out of work actors earning some cash as they can't land acting roles.
She was so lucky that she wasn't mugged whilst walking on the streets of London carrying an expensive bit of kit on Charing Cross Rd.
Plus as people have pointed out the fact her kids could do a long road journey, hang around for drinks,.sit down for a meal and then sit through a two hour plus stage show. Then coping getting on what would have been a busy time journey. Trust me someone who commutes through London getting on a crowded tube isn't a pleasant experience.
As many people say she bleats on about routine and keeping routine up during holidays (so sending her kids to bed earlier like she would ok a school night). Obviously this routine isn't important when it's something she wants to do or she is pimping her family to Disney.
Was thinking again about now well her children cope again when watching her packing video....she doesn't have any aids or anything for her children. I have 3 kids with ASD and we have to take weighted blankets, fidget/sensory toys, chewies and eat defenders with us wherever we go and my children are high functioning and not obviously autistic when they coping well with a situation if you get me! She literally uses the autistic narrative when it suits and gets her perks! I sure hope she doesn't claim DLA for those kids!

I never thought of the aids/comfort items. From the packing video you would never think she had a child let alone 3 on the spectrum as there’s usually some sort of accommodation needed be it a specific comfort item or as you said weighted blanket and fidget items. She repeats herself so much in the video and has the lists out but never once has mentioned needing these. The shows/fireworks are a prime example of this.

Reactions: 1
I never thought of the aids/comfort items. From the packing video you would never think she had a child let alone 3 on the spectrum as there’s usually some sort of accommodation needed be it a specific comfort item or as you said weighted blanket and fidget items. She repeats herself so much in the video and has the lists out but never once has mentioned needing these. The shows/fireworks are a prime example of this.
I actually screamed out loud when she mentioned the slap bands to hold on the ears...AGAIN! Notice kids have lanyards to travel now as someone mentioned you get priority at the airport which little miss autism expert knew nothing about.

Reactions: 1
In Disney holding Lounge fly bags to the sky, endless promotions and ads. Kids in line like good little soldiers, doing what Mummy tells them too.

It is actually horrible to see.

In Disney holding Lounge fly bags to the sky, endless promotions and ads. Kids in line like good little soldiers, doing what Mummy tells them too.

It really is, there is nothing natural about it! Have you ever seen those kids laughing and joking and just being children.

Kids in line like good little soldiers, doing what Mummy tells them too.

I can’t believe when explaining that she was “getting the children to choose what to show the Aunt at Disney” she actually used the words “the brief”.
She briefed her children on the criteria they needed to meet that day. What the frig? This is not a holiday for children this is basecamp for little robots; the exact opposite of what Disney is for.
Honestly astounded at her choice of wording.

I've come to a conclusion that she uses those loungefly bags on the kids wherever they go like a ball and chain...kids cant round around and be hyper cos the bags weighing them down!

You can clearly see that the kids are told what to say and do. What also gets me is that they share all the snacks when they are there. Would be great if they could do something that isn't disney themed

i really hope it was Will who chose to walk a round London wearing his disney mickey wizard hat - but it wouldn't surprise me if Rhi had demanded it.

for someone who literally relies on her children and their autism diagnoses for content, she always seems incredibly irritated if they speak while she's filming at a point where she hasn't specifically asked them a question - as how dare the kids she happily exploits interrupt her, or want her attention when she is busy talking to the camera "working" ?! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Hands up who actually believes there flight was changed from morning to late evening! And wasn't planned all along! 🤔 Bet she will happily send them to school exhausted tommorow now she has plenty of content! 🙄

Hands up who actually believes there flight was changed from morning to late evening! And wasn't planned all along! 🤔 Bet she will happily send them to school exhausted tommorow now she has plenty of content! 🙄
Oh definitely, and how long will it be before she is on stories moaning about how tired she is and how much work she has to do. Then she will be wanting sympathy as she will have to "work" at the weekend. Boo hoo 😥

I'd love to see the kids actually playing being allowed to be normal kids, not just receiting and performing what mummy has told them to whilst lugging big backpacks everywhere. She's commodifying their childhoods for her own ego and gratification. Surely after all these years of content creation with mininal views she isn't still holding out hope of going viral?

I'd love to see the kids actually playing being allowed to be normal kids, not just receiting and performing what mummy has told them to whilst lugging big backpacks everywhere. She's commodifying their childhoods for her own ego and gratification. Surely after all these years of content creation with mininal views she isn't still holding out hope of going viral?
Would love a live stream video with the kids, where she can’t make them retake or give them prompts 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.