Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just recently she has popped up when i was on instagram and she was in her living room, what’s with all of the wonky pictures in the living room? i wish i’d not looked further 😬
And the disney account she does is so over the top it made me cringe 😬
Was she not aware when filming of the looks from people in that London restaurant,
Also the dad looks like he’s about fed up with it all 😳

Reactions: 1
i know people fairly relaxed about taking kids out for a day or two for a holiday, to leave a few days before the school break and they haven’t missed as much since September 2020 as hers have this year (2022)
I actually feel for the teachers who have to put up with it and keep catch-up work as routine is only crucial when it suits her.

Shock horror.
I’m not going to watch but what was the excuse for taking them out of school this time? Last time she couldn’t find an excuse that she could stick to.
She didn't actually say they were gonna miss school but they flying tommorow night and then doing 4 park days (which we had to see the outfits for) and then I'm guessing flying home the day after would mean 3 missed days! Two I guess if they fly home Tuesday night but would be exhausted for school Wednesday so would be just as bad

It’s not even the taking the kids out of school that bugs me. It’s the way she does it whilst also bleating on about their supposed need for routine in the same breath. Anyone remember what she was like in lockdown? Relentlessly whining about home-schooling? She’s the same during longer school holidays - they come to an end, she starts emphasising how desperately she/the kids need the routine back. But when it comes to her little video-making hobby, all of that gets forgotten about? Nah, not buying it, sorry. I’d put money on her telling the school that it’s her “job” as a way of justifying pulling them out too. The trouble with putting your life online is that people have good memories and notice inconsistencies. Either she thinks people are too stupid to notice or she’s not self-aware enough to realise that playing the need for routine card when it suits you makes you look like a dick. I’d have more respect for her if she just owned the fact that putting up crappy vlogs for the less than 10k suns on the Disney channel is clearly more important than her children’s education

Reactions: 4
It’s not even the taking the kids out of school that bugs me. It’s the way she does it whilst also bleating on about their supposed need for routine in the same breath. Anyone remember what she was like in lockdown? Relentlessly whining about home-schooling? She’s the same during longer school holidays - they come to an end, she starts emphasising how desperately she/the kids need the routine back. But when it comes to her little video-making hobby, all of that gets forgotten about? Nah, not buying it, sorry. I’d put money on her telling the school that it’s her “job” as a way of justifying pulling them out too. The trouble with putting your life online is that people have good memories and notice inconsistencies. Either she thinks people are too stupid to notice or she’s not self-aware enough to realise that playing the need for routine card when it suits you makes you look like a dick. I’d have more respect for her if she just owned the fact that putting up crappy vlogs for the less than 10k suns on the Disney channel is clearly more important than her children’s education
Yeah and when they went back to school after the summer she was bleating on about meltdowns and struggling to adapt back to school! Then poof that all disappears when it suits!

Reactions: 3
I can’t wait for her meltdown that the school approach her that children have fallen behind etc and she will 💯 blame the school for this and not seeing that her own selfish actions will start impacting her children’s education.

she is a massive head whose just jumping in the Disney bandwagon and abusing her kids online by all the staged dancing up and down about going to Disney again, who gives an actual duck. She’s so boring with repeating the same on old tit all the time.I was watching her insta stories the other day and my 9 yr old said to me, why is that mum so obsessed with Disney all the time!!! This is Rhis obsession to try and make her social media blow up and she is just banging Disney in to those kids heads. They have no individual personality!

Reactions: 2
She is rude and condescending to the teachers, it's all about her and her kids
So I’ve wondered this for a while, but a few times she has mentioned how the school is like family to her, how the school know them well and look after her children well. Is this really true or do they secretly dislike her? 🤣🤣

If a school knows you well these days it’s generally not a good thing unless it’s circumstances like a parents illness affecting the children etc. They probably want to run when they see her coming.

I can’t wait for her meltdown that the school approach her that children have fallen behind etc and she will 💯 blame the school for this and not seeing that her own selfish actions will start impacting her children’s education.

she is a massive head whose just jumping in the Disney bandwagon and abusing her kids online by all the staged dancing up and down about going to Disney again, who gives an actual duck. She’s so boring with repeating the same on old tit all the time.I was watching her insta stories the other day and my 9 yr old said to me, why is that mum so obsessed with Disney all the time!!! This is Rhis obsession to try and make her social media blow up and she is just banging Disney in to those kids heads. They have no individual personality!
Notice when she asked the kids what they wanted to do on the first 'christmas' day and they said big thunder and she was like I was thinking more Xmas snacks, shopping etc 🙄 it's not about what the kids want it's all content! Why doesn't she just leave daddy of 4 at home with the kids and she go herself with her disney vlogger 'friends'

• Wow
The irony is I actually considered going to DLP for the opening of the Christmas season but I went for the opening of the Christmas Markets in Germany instead in a few weeks.

She’s such a pretty women but my gosh. You could see those kids didn’t want to be filmed and the camera kept getting thrown in their faces. It’s so sad! No real intentional personal interaction with them. They didn’t look happy at those places and the it was amazing seemed so fake. What was amazing? What part did you like best?

In her new DLP announcement she keeps saying to the kids about the vlog series and not their break away. Sad that it’s all about work

• Sad
Will moves to Secondary School next year and senior School will not be as lenient as primary in allowing regular time off for fun!

I think when she asks school for time of she uses the kid’s autism as a excuse by probably saying that on the holidays it’s more crowded and things like that or how it will be a learning curve I dunno but I defo feel she uses autism as her excuse.

Reactions: 4
Someone commented about taking them out of school and she deleted it! Because she doesn't have the answers as to why it's ok!

I think when she asks school for time of she uses the kid’s autism as a excuse by probably saying that on the holidays it’s more crowded and things like that or how it will be a learning curve I dunno but I defo feel she uses autism as her excuse.
That might slide if it was like once a year or something for the family holiday but they only went last month

How on earth does she afford it
The rest of the country are worrying about cost of living, surely she’s not making enough just doing videos?
Wont the children become bored or it? I’d love to take my daughter to Disney Paris but we went to Florida this year, she wouldn’t be fussed yet until a bit of them has passed

This will be unpopular but there’s still money about. She shouldn’t be throwing it in peoples faces online but not everyone’s budgets were blown by inflation etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.