Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yer the matchy matchy is cute when they toddlers, mine are 9& 8 and i dare not pick anything out for them, they will choose lol šŸ˜† my girl loves primark for all the sparkles, hair clips and bags šŸ™ˆ she doesnā€™t follow me who absolutely hates shopping.

when she questioned the kids about the thoughts on their mum doing vlogging, ā€œ mummy needs to vlog so we can go on more tripsā€ gosh felt so sad for them, her channels are bringing in Ā£500 a month according to social blade for both, is it worth it for the amount of time and effort she puts into it.
She hasn't got the hint from the shops not selling the same items in the little kids and the big kids that they shouldn't be matching anymore!
Wonder if that's what the tears are all about, that the views are rolling in and her husband wants to pull the plug on the whole thing!

What's even more stupid, is she pulled kids of school to get the Xmas content straight away from disney and now it's been over a week and others have got it up before her! Why didn't she just get on and upload it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
yer the matchy matchy is cute when they toddlers, mine are 9& 8 and i dare not pick anything out for them, they will choose lol šŸ˜† my girl loves primark for all the sparkles, hair clips and bags šŸ™ˆ she doesnā€™t follow me who absolutely hates shopping.

when she questioned the kids about the thoughts on their mum doing vlogging, ā€œ mummy needs to vlog so we can go on more tripsā€ gosh felt so sad for them, her channels are bringing in Ā£500 a month according to social blade for both, is it worth it for the amount of time and effort she puts into it.
That made me laugh when she was interviewing them with answers she has taught them. When she said her vlogs pay for their Disney trips! Yeah right šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
That made me laugh when she was interviewing them with answers she has taught them. When she said her vlogs pay for their Disney trips! Yeah right šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
Wills face told a different story in that clip! Also in the comments she said people get really angry when asking her questions like that but she showed the question and it wasn't written in a angry way at all!

Itā€™s just really painfully obvious that sheā€™s lost her brand identity because she flits between whatever she thinks will get her the most views and the highest chance of online success. During lockdown it was organisation and ā€œmum hacksā€, then it was Disney, now sheā€™s trying plannersā€¦ itā€™s just really, really embarrassing. Sheā€™s 40+, pretends to be a marketing expert but her views and sub counts speak otherwise. Sheā€™s too highly strung and uptight to have the personality for social media. She isnā€™t likeable or relatable. She needs a good mate to just sit down with her and tell her to stop flinging tit at the wall and hoping some of it will stick.

I wonder who was the owner of the pink finger nail was?

i do wonder if she realises that primark pins cant be used for trading, before she thinks its a hackā€¦. Lol when we went to WDW saw loads of people using slap bands and magic bands to hold their ears onto bags maybe they seen it with rhi first šŸ˜† šŸ™ˆ i guess not lol šŸ˜† also noticed disney bounding is definitively not a thing anymore or hardly anyone was doing itā€¦ everyone was wearing matching family tshirts šŸ˜Š

šŸ˜ŠšŸ™ˆšŸ­ yer me and the kids are really into the parks šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬ and poor husband has been sucked into it and forced to foot the bill šŸ’µ šŸ˜† so i find her a little relatable in that aspect šŸ˜†
Yes, who is the pink finger nail? She seemed to be on her own in which case how rude!

Please she's having to change how she gets her eyelashes done because she can't take time off work....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Fussy eaters so stick to the same 5/6 meals at home........takes same children to fancy Disney restaurant where they eat nothing on the menu (believe she did this at the character restaurant last trip too). Surely super planner rhi checks the menus before they book! šŸ¤¦What a complete waste of money!

I am not a fussy eater yet I checked the menus online before booking my meals for Germany which are cheaper than a character meal at Disney.

Fussy eaters so stick to the same 5/6 meals at home........takes same children to fancy Disney restaurant where they eat nothing on the menu (believe she did this at the character restaurant last trip too). Surely super planner rhi checks the menus before they book! šŸ¤¦What a complete waste of money!
She doesn't care if they'll like/eat anything she probably takes them to McDonalds after it's all for content šŸ™„

Anyone noticed that when she tries something, as soon as she places it in her mouth she says mmmm! Literally she couldnā€™t have even tasted it and itā€™s an instant mmmm! The kids do it too.

Anyone noticed that when she tries something, as soon as she places it in her mouth she says mmmm! Literally she couldnā€™t have even tasted it and itā€™s an instant mmmm! The kids do it too.
Gives me the ick big time. So disingenuous.

everything Is ā€œgorgeousā€before she has tasted it. You couldnā€™t trust any of her reviews as she is SO determined to say only positive things about Disney, likely as she wants freebies. Even the Florida vs Paris chats were ridiculous. Florida is a million times better but Rhi canā€™t afford to go there regularly, so she pretends otherwise. This is no offence to Disney Paris but the comparison is a bit silly.

Bella in particular does the mmmmm! Just like her mum. Clearly trained for the camera. The talking over each other constantly also seems to be getting worse.

I can sort of understand eating not the best food for the kids somewhere with character dining, as the ramped up cost is for the experience. But I really donā€™t get them paying that much at somewhere like Waltā€™s where all the kids are was some chicken and bread. 22 euros each for hardly any food they will eat

everything Is ā€œgorgeousā€before she has tasted it. You couldnā€™t trust any of her reviews as she is SO determined to say only positive things about Disney, likely as she wants freebies. Even the Florida vs Paris chats were ridiculous. Florida is a million times better but Rhi canā€™t afford to go there regularly, so she pretends otherwise. This is no offence to Disney Paris but the comparison is a bit silly.

Bella in particular does the mmmmm! Just like her mum. Clearly trained for the camera. The talking over each other constantly also seems to be getting worse.

I can sort of understand eating not the best food for the kids somewhere with character dining, as the ramped up cost is for the experience. But I really donā€™t get them paying that much at somewhere like Waltā€™s where all the kids are was some chicken and bread. 22 euros each for hardly any food they will eat
i mean Rhi probably does find the food at disney "gorgeous" and "amazing" as her usual intake at home seems to comprise of cereal bars and vitamin drinks, which isn't an adequate amount of nutrition, thus the bite of a chocolate disney snack or dessert - that cookie, which she has to clarify she definitely will not be finishing! - probably blows her kind, as it is such a treat. she seems to only eat sugary snacks and dessert type foods while at disney, and even then, she buys one of each snack and shares it between herself and the kids - one single bite of a cupcake here and a mouthful of cookie there is probably worthy of a dramatic "mmm" given that she usually deprives herself of sugar and chocolate. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

It's the talking with a mouth full of food that pisses me off! Classy! šŸ™„

Of course the kids have only asked for Disney items for Xmas šŸ˜³šŸ™„ more likely they are not allowed to like anything else except Disney!

I am getting my sister a suitcase fot Christmas and itā€™s going to be a fun one but not Disney. Got compliments in the airport for mine which is hot pink with an owl pattern. Mainly so when I put my carryon in the hold I can spot it easily.

Is she seriously saying William who is about to start high school doesn't have any sort of console? A DS for the 3 of them to share really?

• Wow
My sister has dyspraxia amongst other things and the PlayStation changed everything. Her hand eye coordination improved rapidly. She hasnā€™t played for years now but it has its benefits as long as everything is balanced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.