ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenna, at a rainy DHS tonight, has her type A, about-to-have-a-coronary incident brother monitoring her every move via chat as he attempts to prove that she doesn't just stand around.

Of course she has the FULL crew with her: Mom, Dad AND Ivone just to make sure she stays busy and has all the help she needs.

Two hours 20 minutes into the stream and so far she's managed to:
  • Whine about the rain.
  • Shop
  • Met some stans.
  • Rode Rise (with LL Ivone set up using her Disability Pass)
  • Went to the bathroom with Ivone while Dad "Woo Hoo"d at the stream
  • Stood in line for Slinky (sign said it was only 20 min wait)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Jenna, at a rainy DHS tonight, has her type A, about-to-have-a-coronary incident brother monitoring her every move via chat as he attempts to prove that she doesn't just stand around.

Of course she has the FULL crew with her: Mom, Dad AND Ivone just to make sure she stays busy and has all the help she needs.

• Whine about the rain.
  • Shop
  • Met some stans.
Sounds like she's fully staffed tonight. I can imagine the pre-show prep with them all standing in a circle while Jenna gives them the plan: Mom, Ivone will hand you the money to go fetch my Starbucks so she can stay and babysit me, while Dad sprints to the fireworks spot Josh assigned and holds it for us for four hours. Stretch your hammies, Dad!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I'm just trying to understand how a 42 year old woman needed her 52 year old friend to hold her hand while going to the bathroom as though she were potty training.

This whole channel has become an absolute joke, a parody of itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

• Whine about the rain.
  • Shop
  • Met some stans.
I turned it on at the beginning to see if she would mention Jollywood, since Josh got his panties in a bunch over the comments on his vlog. She was standing around waiting for the Christmas tree light to turn on, except she wasn't sure if they came on at 5:30 or 5:45. It obviously wasn't 5:30 so she was willing to just mull around the Christmas tree for 15 minutes and wait, as if it was a show. I immediately turned it off. So very lazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
060B569E-F94F-4804-B4E2-5E545DF8508E.jpeg

If anyone needs a Christmas/Holiday gift for someone who you hate, there’s a sale.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Why don't they put some effort into these designs?
I wonder if part of their issue is to be cheap they want to restrict themselves to 3 colors or less.

It doesn't take much to doodle out a Christmas tree or a mickey bar with a santa hat on it.
If they have no talent, look at Maria on LBVTV, she just "borrows inspiration" from Disney (meaning she rips off artist's work)

Reactions: 7
For about $20 you can design something like this on Spreadshirt :ROFLMAO: If I had more time I could make this better, but I did get kick out of changing the font from Arial to Asprin, LOL

1700166365641.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.