ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OneLittleSpark also went to that first Jollywood night, which we all know by now was a complete disaster of lines, rain, poorly handled everything. This couple kissed Disney's butt saying it was a "fun time" and "Can't wait to do it again"... (even Craig Williams said it was a disaster, although he is looking forward to another party.) On top of OneLittleSpark's overall enthusiastic approval of the night, they added that they did NOT see one of the two main stage shows which were the draw to the evening, nor did they experience the Tip Top Club (cart) which was also heavily promoted by Disney.

I'm sorry, what Did they experience then? (Cough Kiss Ass)

Has anyone watched PMM, what did he say about the event?
I used to enjoy OLS and then they drank the disney koolaid. Craptastic Nights

Reactions: 7
It seems like anyone with an Insta or YT channel is hailing this event as the second coming of Walt. Tom Corless was right; these influencers will say anything just so they can get invited to an event and get a free cupcake.

People who actually paid for their tickets are saying it was a disaster and underwhelming for the price point.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I totally forgot all about OLS. I didn’t even realize they were still putting out content and streams. I noticed a number of people reporting on Disney having to iron out “the kinks”, but it was still great fun 🙄. Mostly it was the MEDIA people or those aspiring to be one. Haven’t watched PMM, but I’m sure he loved it.

Reactions: 4
It seems like anyone with an Insta or YT channel is hailing this event as the second coming of Walt. Tom Corless was right; these influencers will say anything just so they can get invited to an event and get a free cupcake.

People who actually paid for their tickets are saying it was a disaster and underwhelming for the price point.
Agreed.

I used to like watching channels review Disney events and products as they were real views into overpriced products that Disney will always over-promote as a must-have.

Now it seems most channels are no better than Disney themselves, they're sell outs, fakes, they're just Disney's dogs snapping at table scraps. Do they not understand the kind of money Disney brings in just from an event like this? Have they lost sight that most families have to choose wisely how to spend their money on a Disney trip?

Disney puts a smiling plastic face onto everything they sell. These channels used to show what was behind that mask.

Last edited:
Just catching up on the stream by Park Pass TV last night. Kristin goes into a 15 minute long rant over the reports she's seen on Twitter and from people who paid to attend Jollywood. She's scared to death that she paid for 2 tickets for one of the upcoming nights (they did not go to the media event) and the event is a total flop compared to the Magic Kingdom's Holiday Party for close to the same price... and she's not wrong to be worried.

It was so funny to see her going on, face in the camera, with her husband trying to stop her. It's as though she came just so she could vent.

🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Did I miss Josh's annual fundraiser for Give Kids the world, or was it replaced by the Josh Nelson Telethon this year?
For the past 2 years in early November, before Cory's GKTW fundraiser, Josh has a tradition of trying to prove he's doing more for a cause than anyone else... he would make a grab at those wallets before they got to the big fundraiser.

He likes to be near his primary care physician at the Epcot first aid station.
Laughs aside, I think this may be closer to reality than we want to believe.

Did I miss Josh's annual fundraiser for Give Kids the world, or was it replaced by the Josh Nelson Telethon this year?
For the past 2 years in early November, before Cory's GKTW fundraiser, Josh has a tradition of trying to prove he's doing more for a cause than anyone else... he would make a grab at those wallets before they got to the big fundraiser.

I think it's the beginning of December and he's still slated to turn up for it, so expect the "I am the patron of my own foundation" campaign to start shortly (though does it ever end?).

I sincerely hope he's not avoiding actual real health care out of anxiety of what they might uncover, more debt or whatever reason.

Reactions: 6

Usually Josh tries to one-up and hold a “charity stream” right before Donna’s cookie baking one, so he can siphon off those donations. But I don’t think she’s doing that this year.

Reactions: 6
Usually Josh tries to one-up and hold a “charity stream” right before Donna’s cookie baking one, so he can siphon off those donations. But I don’t think she’s doing that this year.
Yes, that's what I'm looking at here, he's late with his.
Donna changed up her method, probably due to Josh's cheap trick, so that she's been fundraising for GKTW all year. I donated to it back in April or May, but the actual event wasn't until Summer AND she noted she was keeping the links live to keep it going all through the fall.

My bet is Josh isn't going to have his this year as he's already been outdone and he'd rather keep the extra change rattling around in viewer's pockets for himself.

My bet is Josh isn't going to have his this year as he's already been outdone and he'd rather keep the extra change rattling around in viewer's pockets for himself.
Keep your eyes peeled for the first annual Give Josh The World fundraiser. Oh wait, that's already every Tuesday, Friday and three times a weekend.

How long has he been telling viewers about his financial issues? I'm wondering if there's a point where donors get fed up giving him money without him seeming to make any progress on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Josh now thinks his presence and epic saxaphone playing at Cory's fundraiser is enough. He feels he brings in a big number of viewers for Cory. He flat out said as much last year. He did mention something a month or so ago about how his link for GKTW is still active and he will never refresh it back to zero so everyone can see how much money he raised over the years. Maybe he will briefly mention it soon. It kills Josh to see people giving to charity when it could be going into his own pocket instead.

• Wow
  • Sick
josh has started out his tranquility this evening by ranting about the negative comments they got on their jollywood nights vlog. he says they’re just super positive people who see the best in things, and everyone else is just a troll and a hater. has nothing at all to do with the fact that he doesnt want to lose media. not one bit. but it’s ok. it’s fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
josh has started out his tranquility this evening by ranting about the negative comments they got on their jollywood nights vlog. he says they’re just super positive people who see the best in things, and everyone else is just a troll and a hater. has nothing at all to do with the fact that he doesnt want to lose media. not one bit. but it’s ok. it’s fine.
Josh is "super positive"? OMFG, does he even listen to himself? He whines and complains more than anyone I know.

Reactions: 11
I tuned in for the end of that rant. He said it wasn't all trolls. He recognized some of the viewer's names. :ROFLMAO: Again, the Nelsons can't take any sort of criticism. He was promptly awarded for his ranting with a $100 SuperChat. "Wow. I still don't understand how you guys are so generous, but I appreciate it. It helps more than you know. " yada yada yada

• Wow
  • Sick
That event was trash and he knows it. But he will never say the truth about it because heaven forbid he accidentally insult Disney. Call Jollywood what it was “ an overhyped attempt to money grab” in a park that Disney has no idea what to do with.
But in the words of the great Josh “anyway”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.