ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Walking down the stairs after the fireworks, Jenna says to the chat, "if you want something read out loud, don't post it until after we get down the stairs." So don't line up to meet them, and don't talk to them in the chat. Got it.
What the hell does that mean? Is she under the impression that everything posted in chat is meant for her? Thousands of people there watching and they can't hold a conversation without her?

Reactions: 3
Wow. Josh trying to sync the music on his phone with the firework was a disaster. After minutes of him messing it up he finally said sorry, he can't do it... but he placed the blame on the phone's music being faster than the show.
Wow what a great music teacher that makes him look like. :rolleyes::unsure::poop:

Reactions: 6
Mom Nelson looks miserable. She's sitting to the side, arms around herself, shivering. Jenna's next to her, sipping what looks like hot cocoa, not doing anything to keep her mom warm. Josh is oblivious.

Forgot to mention that Mom had to buy herself an expensive touristy sweatshirt at the Grand Floridian to stay warm.
You'd think the way Josh was pulling in several hundred in $C funds as he wandered around the lobby that he'd have offered to buy it for her, after all he's such a good person and great son who loves his mom who's done everything she can for him, and still does. :rolleyes:

Josh is such a tit son. He embodies the Grinch in every way.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Walking down the stairs after the fireworks, Jenna says to the chat, "if you want something read out loud, don't post it until after we get down the stairs." So don't line up to meet them, and don't talk to them in the chat. Got it.
I wouldn't send them a superchat either then, if they find it hard to walk and read at the same time. It would be unkind since you'd be putting them in danger of an injury.

Reactions: 7
Mr Positivity must have been shoved out the door by his wife and chose to go the MK arriving just as the fireworks were finishing up. His connection failed over and over again to the point that we could hear his blood pressure hissing in his veins. He proclaimed he'll be deleting the stream as he doesn't want "bad quality" on his channel - and that opened the door to criticism about Disney's wifi and Disney IT.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder what would happen if someone sent a superchat that said 'please give this to Jenna'.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mr Positivity must have been shoved out the door by his wife and chose to go the MK arriving just as the fireworks were finishing up. His connection failed over and over again to the point that we could hear his blood pressure hissing in his veins. He proclaimed he'll be deleting the stream as he doesn't want "bad quality" on his channel - and that opened the door to criticism about Disney's wifi and Disney IT.
I noticed he was on and didn't see too many people watching (around 1k, same as Ron, who is at Jollywood). I'm pretty sure he said there wouldn't be a stream tonight, but I guess he couldn't help himself. The superchats are calling.

• Haha
1700367522239.png

• Haha
Can’t stand watching Josh. He’s as fake as they come. Jenna, get rid of your second grade laugh and by the way, act like an adult. Stop with the six year old BS. Josh, do you have no shame with taking other people’s money? People who probably are giving you their last bit of money due to your constant “woe is me” BS. There is a special place in hell waiting for you.

Can you imagine how many times Josh's wife has had enough of his sh*t and yells at him: "just go to MK, it's your happy place anyway"

• Haha
I noticed he was on and didn't see too many people watching (around 1k, same as Ron, who is at Jollywood). I'm pretty sure he said there wouldn't be a stream tonight, but I guess he couldn't help himself. The superchats are calling.
According to what he was saying, he was at a retro gaming convention in town that day & by the time that he would have gotten home, the kid would be in bed & he didn't want to get him excited, so he did a stream instead of going home. (He mentioned the retro gaming thing atleast 3x in the maybe 35 mins I had it on- gotta push that aspect of things).

He also said it was his wife's bday today (or maybe this week) & that he's off work all week because that's their Thanksgiving break.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Re: the retro gaming convention: It's fine to have a hobby, and if a convention comes to town revolving around that, sure, attend and enjoy being around others with the same passion... I don't knock him for that.

I hope he didn't film it to try to turn it into a vlog on his channel. Just allow people to enjoy without worries of showing up on someone's channel.

Re: Heading to the MK verses headed home, using his son as the excuse: Hell No. :mad: Don't pin blame for not heading home to be with the family on the child. Kids sleep better knowing both parents are home and there to protect them. (Exception to this if the parents fight or if it's a one parent family). Should Liam watch this back and hear his dad using him as an excuse he will pick up that it's okay to blame behavior on others.

• Sick
According to what he was saying, he was at a retro gaming convention in town that day & by the time that he would have gotten home, the kid would be in bed & he didn't want to get him excited, so he did a stream instead of going home.
Well, that's sad. It implies that he sees so little of his dad that it would be a big deal to see him home on a Saturday night. And who cares if he gets too excited on a Saturday night? Try bringing the magic to your son instead of complete strangers. If Josh is off all week, so is Liam. Spend your extra time with him.

Too bad Josh doesn't get excited to see his kid! #FatherOfTheYear
Right? When my son was young and I was torn between college and work I cherished every moment with my son that I had. If I came in late, I'd climb into bed with him, give him a snuggle and talk about his day, what he saw, what he learned, the people in his life. Sometimes the light would come back on and I'd read to him. I really felt I was missing out and needed this to stay connected. We'd then make plans for the next day or upcoming weekend.

Josh runs to the MK so he doesn't have to deal with that. :(

Here's Josh at the retro gaming convention (source: The Daily Woo, timestamped) and Adam hears the heartbeat sound over the PA and asks Josh if it's his heartbeat because he's so excited about retro video games. I wonder if Adam knows about Josh's heart health issues, or if it was just a bizarre coincidence?

• Haha
Here's Josh at the retro gaming convention (source: The Daily Woo, timestamped) and Adam hears the heartbeat sound over the PA and asks Josh if it's his heartbeat because he's so excited about retro video games. I wonder if Adam knows about Josh's heart health issues, or if it was just a bizarre coincidence?

Wow. I'm a geek and nerd, I know it, I embrace it... but these guys all in a group give me the heebie jeebies
Glad Josh found his nest of like minded nerds.

(I had to pull out my Disney memorabilia from over the years - I have the bags from 1978. Not much on there but they look almost the same with the pink and orange colors.) I also have the Fort Wilderness bags with Mickey holding the musket, which for obvious reasons is no longer a thing.

Reactions: 5

Let's guess what year the bag was made! Good times! Future Josh on a stream, "Yeah I'm good frineds with Adam."

• Haha
Let's guess what year the bag was made! Good times! Future Josh on a stream, "Yeah I'm good frineds with Adam."
Right? Seems all it takes is a brush with someone and suddenly he's "good friends" with them. Or maybe in the streamer world the term good friends means, we appeared on a vlog together for a minute.

Reuben: Look, we all go way back and uh, I owe you from the thing with the guy in the place and I'll never forget it.
Danny: That was our pleasure.
Rusty: I'd never been to Belize.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.