ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @lookoutbelow for submitting the winning title! :)

In our previous thread, Josh is claiming to be broke, but no worries. The vulnerable stans sent him nearly $1000 in PayPals in one night. The monthly family budget is saved!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Josh and Jenna are the Fagin and Artful Dodger of YouTube -21st century pickpockets.

Reactions: 6
Thanks to @lookoutbelow for submitting the winning title! :)

In our previous thread, Josh is claiming to be broke, but no worries. The vulnerable stans sent him nearly $1000 in PayPals in one night. The monthly family budget is saved!
Thank you for the new thread @YesNow ! It looks great! ☀⛱
Love the Title @lookoutbelow!

In the recent Night of $1000 Superchats Josh said he'd never received so much support before. I believe he mixed up the terms support with funds. He has indeed received as many or more SCs on streams before, the one that comes to mind involves him in the MK whining about work, but not telling the stream that it was just about a bad band score. (People were worried he had lost his job!) He had far more SCs tat night than in the recent Night of $1000, it's just that the support was closer to the $10-$20 range than the individual $50-$200.

I'm sure it made people who had been a part of that school woes feel great to hear Josh discount their supportive efforts because the money wasn't as much.

* Just remembered, Josh also excluded all the funds he'd gotten from Chomps and Sunshine over the years, over MANY streams, who used to make a game out of sending Josh superchats, each to outdo the other. On those nights Josh would regularly receive near or over $500 from them alone on top of all his other SCs.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Imagine starting a hobby, then begging strangers for financial support for said hobby. Thats what Joshua is doing.

Except now hes turned into a job. Hes become a professional manipulative beggar.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I can’t watch this guy. He turns my stomach. His constant begging is getting old. While he may have great content, his actions are a turnoff. Maybe that’s why less and less people are tuning in. Actually, I find most of the vloggers to be annoying.

Reactions: 14
W00t!! Thanks for the title shout out lol. It’s sadly true. I had trouble sleeping that night tossing and turning about the telethon. I had to shower a few times to feel clean

• Haha
Reactions: 10
so joshie announced they're turning on channel memberships. but don't fret, people. joshie is not doing anything extra for your money, no extra videos and no extra streams! this is just a way you can give even more money to the "Hard Financial Times, It Helps More Than You Know" fund!

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
so joshie announced they're turning on channel memberships. but don't fret, people. joshie is not doing anything extra for your money, no extra videos and no extra streams! this is just a way you can give even more money to the "Hard Financial Times, It Helps More Than You Know" fund!
Grifter Career Mode - Level Up to Level 25

IF he were to turn off superchats and PayPal donations and do only channel memberships, I'd applaud him. That would give those without the funds a moment to pause and consider if they can really afford it.

NOPE, that's NOT what Josh the dosh is doing. He's digging down as far as he can into those wallets with zero concern for those around him. He only wants to see HOW MUCH money he can reap out of the viewing audience. He's sick.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Someone should just start sending him Monopoly money every month. Or the fake play money with a note saying this is all I can afford. I don’t get the people who send him money. His streams are all the same and put me to sleep.

• Haha
Someone should just start sending him Monopoly money every month. Or the fake play money with a note saying this is all I can afford. I don’t get the people who send him money. His streams are all the same and put me to sleep.
someone in the comments said they would join as soon as they didn’t have to be so tight on money 🤦🏽‍♀️ they’ll never learn.

• Sad
  • Wow
Or send their empty cans to his PO Box so he can cash them in.

He should take his super superchat money and go see a financial advisor for help.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Them having a membership makes no sense when they're offering no content value in return. Josh truly thinks YouTube is his personal telethon.

Them having a membership makes no sense when they're offering no content value in return. Josh truly thinks YouTube is his personal telethon.
---
Ok I just watched it. It’s funny that the YouTube rep suggested he use it. She probably saw how he was shaking people down for PayPals and YouTube gets none of that money. With Memberships, YouTube at least gets a cut.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Karma has to come for this guy, right? I don’t want anything bad other than Disney putting an end to this BS.

I’m surprised he hasn’t done this sooner. Ear to Ear and Crazy Disney Lady have memberships.

wow yes the whole announcement pretty much was asking for more money is this honestly happening??? I’m like I have to watch this video to see if he mentions $$ and sure enough it’s a full on grift-fest holy hell. Unbelievable

Reactions: 7
I suggest we all send him super religious Christmas cards, because you know he's such the good christian, and make sure to include a note as to how we chose to send our donations.

Hi Josh!​
I wanted to send you warm wishes for happy holidays! I was looking at my budget and realized I have some funds to use on extra gifts and donations this year. Since you've been so kind in your streaming to mention how poor your old school system was, I've chosen to donate $XX to there as it sounds like the kids there could really use the help. I made sure to let them know the donation was made due to all the negative commentary you've made about them on your live streams.​
Sincerely,​
One who really cares about what the season means.​

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Holy sh*t! Monthly memberships at $5, $10, $25 for basically nothing but for $50 a month King of the Grift Josh will say your name in the livestream :oops: Make it make sense why strangers are willing to fund his life. Any extra money I have is going to support my family, maybe put that monthly money into an investment for a child or give it to Give Kids the World or a local dog rescue. Josh and his antics really anger me but I follow along here in the hopes one of you will report that karma has finally come his way and his channel implodes

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Holy sh*t! Monthly memberships at $5, $10, $25 for basically nothing but for $50 a month King of the Grift Josh will say your name in the livestream :oops: Make it make sense why strangers are willing to fund his life. Any extra money I have is going to support my family, maybe put that monthly money into an investment for a child or give it to Give Kids the World or a local dog rescue. Josh and his antics really anger me but I follow along here in the hopes one of you will report that karma has finally come his way and his channel implodes
I don't think the idiots who send him money will ever stop - fools are fools and always will be. Josh reads here specifically to squash anything negative he may have let slip out asap, although there is some behavior he cannot cover up, and they only want to see him and his family as angels. We can't change that.

My bet is Disney themselves will get tired of his BS along side the many others taking money off their work and put a stop to it. There was talk before directly from Disney themselves that this would be handled, then the pandemic hit, employees were let go, those remaining are overworked and simply don't have the same focus as before. That focus and desire to make Disney the best once again will return, and when it does all these schmucks sitting like cockroaches with cameras will be eradicated.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.