ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yall posted some great titles, but I had to throw this in ---
RTV1 #10: "No Worries" (In fact, it was all the worries)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bus was parked in the middle of the road, blocking both lanes. Josh was driving towards the bus, and tried to swerve to go around the bus. The bus driver yelled out the window for Josh to stop. "You're supposed to stop - that's why I'm blocking both lanes!" Josh snapped back, "Well I didn't know. You don't have to be rude about it!"

So now he's barking at bus drivers, too? One step closer to an altercation that could cost him dearly. Oh, and the bus driver said "it's in the rules." I assume he meant the rules they give you when you rent a golf cart. Which Josh and his giant ego have almost certainly never read.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Well, another day, another run in with Disney Cast Members. Golf Cart Road Rage is happening. This time a bus driver tells Josh that he has to stop when the bus is stopped in the middle and it's in the rules. Josh, snaps back, "You don't have to be rude about it. I didn't know!." Thank goodness for Jenna, who stated the Cast Memeber was not rude, just loud. I don't know how to time stamp on a live stream, but it happens about an hour and 20 minutes in. Read the rules, idiot!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
And maybe just don't try to go around a bus that's likely full of kids who might just dash out in front of you, you pillock.

Reactions: 11
Forget the rules, Josh doesn't follow any rules that will get in the way of his churning a buck.
Not going around a bus that is dropping families off & picking them up is just common sense. Those drivers are on high alert to try to keep everyone safe. (At least one child has been killed by a bus there.) They have a hard enough time with the kids, they certainly don't need a know it all jack ass like Josh causing more trouble.

Reactions: 10
He's still blaming the bus driver, saying "he's probably just at the end of a long day." He wasn't being rude, you idiot - he's probably just sick of jackasses like you who don't obey the rules and drive those golf carts like maniacs!

And it wasn't just a stopped bus; it was parked in the middle of the road, straddling the yellow line, with a line of other vehicles behind it. Even if you wouldn't stop or slow down for a bus normally, you should have noticed something was different about this one. But Josh's head is too far up his own ass to notice anything outside of himself and what he wants.
---
Resort TV1 #10:
"You don't have to be rude about it! That's MY JOB!"

Reactions: 9
He's doing a good job this weekend trying to get himself banned from Disney.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
this guy is headed for a meltdown soon. this is not normal behavior. being scolded for breaking a rule may be embarrassing but i venture to say the vast majority of us would be beyond apologetic realizing how serious the consequences could’ve been if someone was crossing the street.

he’s had incidents in every one of the last 5-6 streams. something major is brewing; he’s about to crack.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He's doing a good job this weekend trying to get himself banned from Disney.
It’s comin. I really really really hope he’s livestreaming when they kick his ass out and ban him.

Then, we’ll have to deal with him crying about how “he didn’t know”.

And oh yeah…. You’re a bleeping school teacher asshole. You should know damn well to never pass a stopped bus!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When you rent a cart, the CMs tell to you to stop for all buses. They have the right of way. And you NEVER pass them. What a bleeping moron

Reactions: 12
For those unwilling to suffer the mental onslaught of popping into their live stream, let's not forget to mention that it's nighttime and pitch black in some areas of that campground and asswipe could easily have plowed into an entire family with that cart.

Reactions: 14
For those unwilling to suffer the mental onslaught of popping into their live stream, let's not forget to mention that it's nighttime and pitch black in some areas of that campground and asswipe could easily have plowed into an entire family with that cart.
He would have milked that tragedy for superchats.

Reactions: 10
Josh is such a snowflake! He can’t handle any criticism, even if it’s from a cast member who is just trying to keep people safe and do his job.

At Disney cms have keys that they at supposed to follow. The very first key is safety and it is supposed to come before anything else, including courtesy. So sorry Josh if you thought he was rude just cause he was loud. He doesn’t have to baby you and be nice if you are being unsafe…

He would have milked that tragedy for superchats.
😂 “Hitting those children was just so hard on ME! Thank you for all the paypal’s.”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Question in chat: what advice do you have for people who see you in the parks but are unsure about how to approach you?

Answer: Bring cash. Large bills preferred.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I started a new thread!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.