ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he'd paid for it out of his own meager pocket he'd certainly have had criticisms; that would have been helpful to any of his sugar donors viewers that were considering laying out a hefty sum for a ticket. But he's a guy that never dislikes something free.

Reactions: 11
I thought he was done talking about Jollywood
Wow, he's running up and down that mountain of excuses.

First, he says he's allowed to like the party and asks why can't people respect his opinion. (Fair, IF he really enjoyed it.)

Okay, but then he was calling all the people giving poor reviews of the evening liars. He said they were just bugging to find something Disney to review negatively. Apparently respecting opinions is not a two way street.

What. An. Idiot.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m so tired of this narrative “people are hating on the party just to be negative.” I heard this from a couple of creators over the week. However, $169 for a subpar party hits different when it is coming out of your bank account.

Sorry everyone, it was terrible and a blatant money grab from Disney. It could’ve been a cool concept. But somewhere down the line, Disney went cheap and that’s how we ended up here.

Reactions: 9
I’m so tired of this narrative “people are hating on the party just to be negative.” I heard this from a couple of creators over the week. However, $169 for a subpar party hits different when it is coming out of your bank account.

Sorry everyone, it was terrible and a blatant money grab from Disney. It could’ve been a cool concept. But somewhere down the line, Disney went cheap and that’s how we ended up here.
From what I saw, the individual shows were fine. It's clear the performers and directors did their best. No complaints there. The problem boiled down to Disney providing too little for too many people, and as a media night I'm sure that the number of attendees was lower than other nights that follow.

A 4 hour event should not have anyone waiting longer than 15 minutes max for food and drink. It should have provided more atmosphere, less lining up.

Josh said that for 2 shows he felt the price was worth it. The price he paid was zero. At Free, yes, anything is worth it, but most people were paying $180 from what I heard.
He's lying through his teeth as there was no way each short show was worth $90.

Reactions: 14
I see he's back to begging for views on his Retro Blech channel. He wants people to watch because he put a lot of hard work into it. Yeah because other youtubers DON'T put hard work into THEIR videos. Most people are only watching your channel to see Disney, Joshie. Not you or any of your other crap. Yeesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2572156
"Priveleged POV" 💀

View attachment 2572158
I would love to see the comments they deleted, lol.
Those comments will be deleted too. Josh has to have the last say, he just wants to make sure the poster sees his reply before he zaps them.

Josh missed the point. There simply was not enough to do that did not involve standing in line. He's so used to farting around and doing nothing, that's what bad teachers do after all, and that's what his sister does on every stream.

Last edited:
An hour into the Jollywood party, they ran out of the chicken empanadas. It was about 45 minute wait for the Gertie Dino dessert. Some people couldn’t even get into the Brown Derby thing. That’s unacceptable!

I feel bad for the families that spent this money and left with a disappointing experience. Josh’s privileged take is kinda like saying the Titanic sinking wasn’t bad because his ass was sitting in a first class lifeboat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Josh said that for 2 shows he felt the price was worth it. The price he paid was zero. At Free, yes, anything is worth it, but most people were paying $180 from what I heard.
He's lying through his teeth as there was no way each short show was worth $90.
You hit the nail on the head - his blatant hypocrisy is sickening. He'll say that the Eat to the Beat shows are "World Class Concerts" that he would gladly buy a ticket for, but if anyone dares to suggest that he spend $35 on a Regal Eagle dining package to get a good seat, he says they can't because it's "very expensive." Yet he'll say $180 for 2 shows is worth it? Make it make sense.

I also think RTV1 completely missed the point of the media event. Disney hosted this for vloggers so that they 1) make sure they've tried some of the featured food and drinks so they can talk about them, 2) learn more about the entertainment so they can share interesting tidbits on their vlogs, and 3) hype them up so they post a positive review (though Josh insisted tonight that he's too intelligent and can easily separate his opinion about the party from his invite to the media event and free party ticket). Instead, J&J do a vlog about the media event itself? All that did was highlight what was missing from the party, like streetmosphere characters and free food (or at least cookies). And, of course, the fact that they're on the media list, in case you somehow missed that vital piece of information.

Reactions: 9
I feel bad for the families that spent this money and left with a disappointing experience. Josh’s privileged take is kinda like saying the Titanic sinking wasn’t bad because his ass was sitting in a first class lifeboat.
Exactly. Well put.

Reactions: 4
Instead, J&J do a vlog about the media event itself? All that did was highlight what was missing from the party, like streetmosphere characters and free food (or at least cookies). And, of course, the fact that they're on the media list, in case you somehow missed that vital piece of information.
Totally this! Most creators don’t show the entire event. Why would we care about the great things they had at the media event that aren’t available to the general public? If you are truly doing a vlog to inform, only show the things us "regular people" can experience. RTV1 does it to boast. They also do it because they have no clue how to edit a story together. 15 minutes of that vlog was the Disney executives talking. I fast forwarded that entire part. I know Josh has a hard on for the higher ups in the Disney chain, but most people viewing the vlog do not. They truly are a waste of a media spot at events like this.

Reactions: 6
Wow, he's running up and down that mountain of excuses.

First, he says he's allowed to like the party and asks why can't people respect his opinion. (Fair, IF he really enjoyed it.)

Okay, but then he was calling all the people giving poor reviews of the evening liars. He said they were just bugging to find something Disney to review negatively. Apparently respecting opinions is not a two way street.

What. An. Idiot.
He's such a complete
🤡

Reactions: 7
I also think RTV1 completely missed the point of the media event. Disney hosted this for vloggers so that they 1) make sure they've tried some of the featured food and drinks so they can talk about them
Josh isn't interested in the food unless cookies and Coke are featured.

• Haha
I’m glad other people are starting to question RTV1’s Mickey-flavored BS. Now if people would stop sending them money, I would be a happy camper.

Reactions: 10
The only point of view you get from Josh Nelson is Josh Nelson's'. There's never any consideration for his viewers and what they might be interested in doing, seeing, eating, experiencing, or the value of something if the money isn't coming out of someone else's pockets. His opinions are worth the same amount he paid for Jollywood and from a guy we've all seen pout when he can't get a soft cookie.

The only point of view you get from Josh Nelson is Josh Nelson's'. There's never any consideration for his viewers and what they might be interested in doing, seeing, eating, experiencing, or the value of something if the money isn't coming out of someone else's pockets. His opinions are worth the same amount he paid for Jollywood and from a guy we've all seen pout when he can't get a soft cookie.
Oh, he asks what the viewers want to do quite often, but he sees only what he wants to see and ends up doing what he wants to do anyway, which is usually sit his cockroach ass down on the peoplemover. The only way to break him of this would be to send $100 superchat asking him to do something he doesn't want to...

List of rides and shows he refuses to go on unless paid (not complete):

MK:
  • Jungle Cruise (He's more likely to go on now that it has holiday theming as Jingle cruise)
  • Most any of the spinner rides (Aladdin, Dumbo)
  • Philamagic
  • 7 Dwarves Mine train
  • Ariel's Under the Sea
  • Tiki Room
  • Laugh Floor
  • Speedway

DHS:
  • Rise (refuses to wait and too cheap to pay for the LL)
  • RnR (claims it's due to filming issues, but we know he has a gopro harness, it's about copyright claims)
  • Stage shows are according to his feeling of the day.

EPCOT:
  • Remy
  • Test Track
  • All of the shows
  • *Guardians, will film if he thinks paying for a LL will pay off.

AK (easier to list what he will do here): Safari & Everest and will shop then leave.

• Heart
On every stream when he's on his own, people might be like "hey let's check out Moana at night, or let's go on Figment" but he'll have his mind set on doing certain things, especially Epcot Forever for the 100th time in forever. Spontaneity really isn't in his thing.
"Thanks for the suggestion, but tonight I'm gonna do this and this and not try some new food item b/c I'm preprogrammed to eat a cookie and drink a Coke. Anything else will alter my instruction code and can result in a blue-screen of death".

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.