ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG @LittleMissMeaniePants and @Love_the_kitz - your designs are truly ah-mazing! So much better than the crap RTV1 "designed." I can't believe they copied the same style of 1990's wingdings clip art alternated with random Disney/holiday words they used for their atrocious Halloween shirts. Actually, yes, I can. They're so lazy. I wonder if they do the various words because they're incapable of agreeing on anything, so with that design, each person gets to contribute one word.
---
The only point of view you get from Josh Nelson is Josh Nelson's'. There's never any consideration for his viewers and what they might be interested in doing, seeing, eating, experiencing, or the value of something if the money isn't coming out of someone else's pockets. His opinions are worth the same amount he paid for Jollywood and from a guy we've all seen pout when he can't get a soft cookie.
Exactly! He tries to justify it by saying "I have to be authentic, and do things that I enjoy, or else the stream won't be enjoyable for anyone." Is this a hobby or a second job? Because I've never had a job where I was able to just pick and choose the things I want to do. Granted, he's the "boss" in this case, but then you can't be surprised when viewership drops or people complain. His tech channel is a good example - videos there get far less views than RTV1 or even the Adventures of Jenna and Dale. So what does he do? Whine and beg people to watch his videos because he "worked really hard on them." I can put a lot of effort into polishing a turd, but that doesn't mean people will want to buy my beautifully polished turd. If you want more people to watch, create better content. Unfortunately, that's the one thing they aren't capable of or willing to do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
$200 Superchat and Dad in the very long line for treats at the Gingerbread House. Guess what day it is?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Mom Nelson looks miserable. She's sitting to the side, arms around herself, shivering. Jenna's next to her, sipping what looks like hot cocoa, not doing anything to keep her mom warm. Josh is oblivious, just laughing at the superchats he's pulling in, even talked over someone's nice happy birthday song, making a joke out of it being from "channel 4". (Other streamers would have filmed it without commentary and then offered a card or button so the family could find it, adding another viewer to the channel and helping to make memories for the family.)
---
Sounds like that Sunshine and Chomps folk, although this is a sanitation (assuming recycling and trash) company whereas Chomps owns a cleaning service in NH.

Reactions: 3
Jenna just showed $40 earrings and said, "Mom, I want these on my Christmas list." Then Mom took a picture of the earrings. I don't think I had a Christmas List since I was 10 years old.

Reactions: 1
Oh no here we go. Josh complaining about their long line of people waiting to meet them b/c Disney don't want that. Josh said go do something else for a while and come back. Got it.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Uh oh. Josh and Jenna telling the stream that they can't form a line in person again. Don't want to make Disney mad. They had lines forming twice this week. Hey stans, don't even bother acknowledging these Yahoos. They don't care about you.

Reactions: 6
Nelson family I guess having a 930pm insulin shock. NEED MORE COOOOOOKIES!!!!!
---
Josh climbing those stairs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow. Josh trying to sync the music on his phone with the firework was a disaster. After minutes of him messing it up he finally said sorry, he can't do it... but he placed the blame on the phone's music being faster than the show.

• Haha
Wow. Josh trying to sync the music on his phone with the firework was a disaster. After minutes of him messing it up he finally said sorry, he can't do it... but he placed the blame on the phone's music being faster than the show.
I hate when he blasts that music when he's showing fireworks from afar. He was ranting about his pet peeve being people talking during fireworks. Of course, he never has consideration for the people who actually pay to stay at these resorts, with his blasting music. You're not that clever, Josh.

Reactions: 8
Walking down the stairs after the fireworks, Jenna says to the chat, "if you want something read out loud, don't post it until after we get down the stairs." So don't line up to meet them, and don't talk to them in the chat. Got it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.