ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Streaming isn't a beauty contest so I'm really not concerned about how anyone looks. There are skinny, tall, fat and short out there as well as many whom others consider ugly - I'll say Josh isn't my type and leave it at that. Jenna reminds me of the barbie dolls I had as a kid, that's not a compliment by any means if you saw them. 🤣

I don't want anyone to be so embarrassed by their natural looks that they feel fear out of being seen or want cosmetic surgery. Both Josh and Jenna have unique looks and in show business sometimes that's all it takes to land a role.

However, the way josh lap dances for anyone donating $50 or higher with his slimy grinchy grin on the camera, I've grown to hate his face and consider it ugly as it reflects who he is inside. I'm surprised my monitor isn't sporting a large crack in it by now.

I feel the same way about jenna, but she's not on camera as much and I'm more concerned about how her highness is abusing the help (her elderly parents) for food and servitude. That behavior makes her as ugly as sin.
I agree with this too. Yet people don’t seem to get it. If you send over a certain amount , you get Josh’s stan laurel mugshot grinning at you but only if. So he’s basically saying I really only like the people who send over $20 or whatever. It’s pure slimeball behavior. Either do it for everyone or don’t do it at all.

Also, this ridiculous new grift with the memberships is borderline gatekeeping. Ok guys if you really want my attention and want me to like you, you need to become a member and then we will also let you use certain emojis!!! Wtf is happening.

Disney please please please put a stop to this panhandling.

Reactions: 13
when josh casually mentioned he might go back to the campgrounds on saturday, MMara pointed out it was closed to those without reservations. good christian josh said “ehh i’ll just go over on the boat” 😏
He's practically a Disney employee, you know! I mean he gets invited by Disney to media events, so he's a VIP!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have you guys noticed that for the most part, all the other Disney grifters or vloggers no longer associate with RTV1 now? It seems to be the case. I think they realize there’s a low level of slime growing on them. It’ll be interesting to see what happens

Reactions: 11
Have you guys noticed that for the most part, all the other Disney grifters or vloggers no longer associate with RTV1 now? It seems to be the case. I think they realize there’s a low level of slime growing on them. It’ll be interesting to see what happens
yep they’ve managed to alienate every friend they had. josh always claims they’re too busy, but the rest of them aren’t too busy to hang out together. and we certainly can’t accuse jenna of being busy.

Reactions: 6
So, did he rent a throwaway tent site again so he could rent a golf cart and drive around the campground tonight? They are not locking down the campground to outsiders until tomorrow. But he can’t rent a golf cart if he doesn’t have a reservation for a site there.

IMG_0161.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 7
So, did he rent a throwaway tent site again so he could rent a golf cart and drive around the campground tonight? They are not locking down the campground to outsiders until tomorrow. But he can’t rent a golf cart if he doesn’t have a reservation for a site there.

View attachment 2531064
Fairly sure that is exactly what he's doing.

Demand from actual campers is through the roof during these holiday seasons and his behavior is very upsetting, but Disney would have a hard time putting a stop to it as they have no idea who is and isn't using their sites

... except that Josh goes on camera and tells everyone what he's doing.

• Angry
So the guy who acts like his family is one paycheck away from foodbank groceries rents a Disney tent site he's not going to use so he can drive around in a golfcart and profit off people who probably are financially struggling in many cases. I hope he at least brings his son so it looks like he's trying to be a semi-adequate father, but I'm sure it'll be with his parents and/or sister-wife.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I agree with this too. Yet people don’t seem to get it. If you send over a certain amount , you get Josh’s stan laurel mugshot grinning at you but only if.
I was always fascinated by this move. Can you imagine the thought process that went into this? “I need a way to really entice the viewers to send me $50 or more. What can I do to really show my fake gratitude? I know! They get a selfie shot of me! What a treat!”
WTF?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I was always fascinated by this move. Can you imagine the thought process that went into this? “I need a way to really entice the viewers to send me $50 or more. What can I do to really show my fake gratitude? I know! They get a selfie shot of me! What a treat!”
WTF?
that should be punishment for people who don’t give enough. “up your donation or i’ll turn this camera right around!”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So he really booked a campsite with no intention of staying just to rent a golf cart to make money off of other peoples Halloween displays and what not.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
So he really booked a campsite with no intention of staying just to rent a golf cart to make money off of other peoples Halloween displays and what not.
He's having such a hard time financially that I imagine he must have been dumpster diving for bottles to turn in for 5 cents a piece to get enough to rent a site and a cart.

1698273855581.png

1698273650543.png

• Heart
He's having such a hard time financially that I imagine he must have been dumpster diving for bottles to turn in for 5 cents a piece to get enough to rent a site and a cart.

View attachment 2532070

View attachment 2532058
Exactly. Just shows what a liar he is. His views were down last month so he probably got less from YouTube than he was counting on so he figured he would do the "woe is me" act to get the big money rolling in. If you were struggling, you would not spend money on a fake campsite and a golf cart.

I'm seeing the start of a trend with Josh - every fall, just before all the fundraisers start up for the holidays Josh goes through some major financial tragedy to ramp up the support. He did this last year too and I recall thinking at that time how scummy it was to pull as much money out of wallets for his own personal gain before people starting to donate to real causes.

Two data points (two years in a row) don't make a trend, but if he did this the year before, or if he does it again next year it is.
---
Happy Griftoween!
Found a great mask for josh - his stans will laugh, but those who know him will see it's just revealing his inner self.

1698275447968.jpeg

• Sick
if you talk to him, im sure he will claim that he is in over $50,000 in debt.
---
Two data points (two years in a row) don't make a trend,
Once is a fluke, twice is a coincidence, three times is a pattern, four times is a standard.
---
Found a great mask for josh - his stans will laugh, but those who know him will see it's just revealing his inner self.
His Stan’s would find the to be too scary to be honest, not like his face is a crackerjack prize.

Reactions: 4
if you talk to him, im sure he will claim that he is in over $50,000 in debt.
Josh has never been transparent and fully explained this so called debt. He claimed at one point it had to do with medical bills, but he's always been employed as a teacher, and I don't know of any school systems in the US which don't offer medical insurance.

My bet - IF he's in debt at all - someone sued him and he lost. He may be making life long payments to someone he or his wife injured in an accident. Even if, that's not a person who deserves donations and support from strangers. You harm someone - YOU pay for it, you don't pass the buck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just tuning in and out tonight. Josh had Jenna pull over to the side to "check the PayPals". To his dismay, there was "only the one" and it was for $10. Wah Wah .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.