ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brit really needs to start his own channel. He's so calm, good with the camera, and with explaining things that it's an absolute insult to him as a person to be affiliated with a selfish person like Josh. It's cringe when he says he's "a part of the resortTV1 west coast crew" as it comes across as though he owes Josh something, but we know it's the other way around. Josh hit Brit up for info on cameras when he was learning how to get the best stream. Josh owes him.

It was nice to see him and Crystal last night, and was sad when the stream was cut short at "only" a couple hours. He's so easy going that I could pop his streams on and play them all day as background for an empty workspace if they were longer.

I think if he branched out and just streamed whenever he wanted to on his own channel he'd get a minimum of 2K watching.
However, Brit is not a fighter, it could be that he doesn't want the negativity tossed at him for stepping into the DL streaming group by other streamers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I bet Josh tents his fingers when he's not holding his gimbal or a cookie.
Nah, pretty sure his hands are busy stroking his mini me as he thinks about the superchats and paypal donations.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like Josh couldn't contain himself and had to start a "Retro Disney" live stream from his office. I won't be giving a view for that one. He's not that interesting.

Reactions: 1
Looks like Josh couldn't contain himself and had to start a "Retro Disney" live stream from his office. I won't be giving a view for that one. He's not that interesting.
A few good questions and you can easily set him off tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I refuse to watch that, looks like he was simply streaming the interactive EPCOT model a certain man and his team of artists have been working very hard on for years now. Did Josh get permission to stream it and make money off their hard work? Did he promote the channel at all?

Reactions: 2
I refuse to watch that, looks like he was simply streaming the interactive EPCOT model a certain man and his team of artists have been working very hard on for years now. Did Josh get permission to stream it and make money off their hard work? Did he promote the channel at all?
Josh thinks that since he’s “in the Disney community” everything is fair game.

Reactions: 1
Have we started an over/under on how long that channel is going to continue?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s was under Resorttv1 channel. What’s wild is that it‘s got more views than the Disneyland stream with Britt.
View attachment 2525456
Clicks indicate how many people were enticed by the thumbnail and title. How many stayed watching for the bulk of that 2 hours and 36 minutes once they realized it wasn't video of the actual park?

I'll admit quite a few probably did as it's something they hadn't seen before, but once you realize it's out there for anyone to run and play around with there's no interest to watching Josh diddle with it.

Reactions: 4
Their egos are completely out of control. I'm still in shock that his reaction to having a big night of donations on Telethon Tuesday was to fire up a membership program within days. A membership program that offers literally nothing extra until you get to the $50 a month level. And the "reward" is just that J&J will bestow upon you the great honor of them mentioning your name; something most creators do at the lowest price level.

This whole channel is just a blatant cash grab at this point. They should be ashamed of their behavior - I was embarrassed for Josh at his giddiness on Tuesday. I tuned in late on Friday and got to see them waiting for a monorail, cutting to a BRB, sitting and eating a snack for 45 minutes, climbing the stairs at the Contemporary for the umpteenth time to show the Halloween fireworks without paying for the party. All the while, Josh was fixated on making sure viewers' subscriptions went through correctly. It was sickening.

But my top Josh moment was their snack break at the Contemporary. He was stuck with just a coke because they didn't have the exact kind of soft (emphasis Josh's) cookie that he likes. "How hard can it be to just have a basic chocolate chip cookie?" You're right, Josh. Disney should make sure that every park and resort snack location has the one cookie that you like. Because the world revolves around you.

And my top Jenna moment had to be her brilliant idea for Halloween costumes. She thinks they should go as (wait for it) themselves, as children! First, she already walks around in ears, braids and disney t-shirts, so how would Jenna as a child be any different than Jenna now? And second, that's the best you can come up with - dressing as yourselves? What they lack in creativity they more than make up for in ego.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Their egos are completely out of control. I'm still in shock that his reaction to having a big night of donations on Telethon Tuesday was to fire up a membership program within days. A membership program that offers literally nothing extra until you get to the $50 a month level. And the "reward" is just that J&J will bestow upon you the great honor of them mentioning your name; something most creators do at the lowest price level.
Exactly, plus they do nothing extra for the channel with the money. Why not get a room at the Contemporary to film the fireworks instead of grifting in the stairwells? They have travel agent and DVC rental sponsors and have never used either of them. Jenna has been "reviewing" some Restaurants, but mom and dad or the Meyers are usually paying for it. They have become very complacent, doing as little as possible. Jenna has no other job, but needs to have dinner on a stream where she just points the camera at an object for an hour and films the unsuspecting guests that go walking by. Lazy.

Reactions: 11
so just to recap we’ve got…

•donate via paypal…i get extra, you don’t!
•join my patreon…i get extra, you don’t!
•join channel membership…i get extra, you don’t!
•resort tv 1 homes…i get extra, you don’t!

sensing a pattern here…

i still hope one day all the people who are stupid enough to stay blind to these tactics will wake up, but based on the results of telethon tuesday i highly doubt it. then josh had the nerve to say at the end of that stream that it was an answer to prayer.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Thank you Jesus for answering Josh’s prayer and ignoring all those more pressing ones from people in war-torn areas, people wondering how to keep a roof over their heads, or people having no other hope in their lives.

It makes me sick that he calls himself a Christian. He doesn’t seem to go to Church or do charity work. Kinda crappy to use God as an excuse to get money from others.

• Heart
Thank you Jesus for answering Josh’s prayer and ignoring all those more pressing ones from people in war-torn areas, people wondering how to keep a roof over their heads, or people having no other hope in their lives.

It makes me sick that he calls himself a Christian. He doesn’t seem to go to Church or do charity work. Kinda crappy to use God as an excuse to get money from others.
don’t you see? he’s helping other people to experience the whole ‘more happiness in giving than receiving’ thing. he’s so selfless. 😑

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Its kinda frightening to have all these ways of "supporting" a full grown man living near Disney with a full time job, his family and a sister that doesnt have a job.

I understand hard times and needing help but the man buys a new Samsung Galaxy whenever a new one releases. The math doesnt add up

When you’re too ugly for OnlyFans, you stream and hope for “donations” from a Disney park.
I know this is gonna sound mean as hell, but seriously what’s wrong with that family? Him and his sister like what happened backwoods tit or what??? I can still remember the day he turned the camera around I was like holy hell!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know this is gonna sound mean as hell, but seriously what’s wrong with that family? Him and his sister like what happened backwoods tit or what??? I can still remember the day he turned the camera around I was like holy hell!!!!
Streaming isn't a beauty contest so I'm really not concerned about how anyone looks. There are skinny, tall, fat and short out there as well as many whom others consider ugly - I'll say Josh isn't my type and leave it at that. Jenna reminds me of the barbie dolls I had as a kid, that's not a compliment by any means if you saw them. 🤣

I don't want anyone to be so embarrassed by their natural looks that they feel fear out of being seen or want cosmetic surgery. Both Josh and Jenna have unique looks and in show business sometimes that's all it takes to land a role.

However, the way josh lap dances for anyone donating $50 or higher with his slimy grinchy grin on the camera, I've grown to hate his face and consider it ugly as it reflects who he is inside. I'm surprised my monitor isn't sporting a large crack in it by now.

I feel the same way about jenna, but she's not on camera as much and I'm more concerned about how her highness is abusing the help (her elderly parents) for food and servitude. That behavior makes her as ugly as sin.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.