ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh in the announcement video, "We never ask for money." No, Josh. You don't blatantly say the words, "Give me money." However, you start up a story about your financial woes knowing full well that everyone will send money. Then you work everyone into a frenzy with your grateful act and in comes more money. You want to have your donations sent to PayPal so it goes directly into your pocket. YouTube gives you a platform to create and monetize and you take your superchats under the table. You are a dishonest con.

Reactions: 15
This is unreal. Comments are being deleted rapidly so people are definitely giving him crap about this. I honestly didn’t think he’d come up with something more cringy but here it is. Now it’s like “if you reallly like the streams and don’t want them to end you better join” that’s basically what they’re saying.

I’ve already seen a bunch of telethon comments get deleted too.

Katz, I love the idea of the school donation Lolol that’s so great. I can’t wait until Disney squashes this finally. Do you guys think they will stop streaming if so?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I turned it on and all I heard was them thanking for memberships. Stans can't wait to give more money. I heard someone ask if Youtube still takes 30% of memberships. Josh says they do and they get more from Patreon, but it's all good.

Reactions: 1
I turned it on and all I heard was them thanking for memberships. Stans can't wait to give more money. I heard someone ask if Youtube still takes 30% of memberships. Josh says they do and they get more from Patreon, but it's all good.
Yes Josh mentioned it about 4 times already. That PayPal is the best for donations. I honestly want to ask Josh in the chat if Disney banned all donation collecting from the parks would he still live stream as much or even at all because I know he wouldn’t. But he wouldn’t be honest when he answers so it’s pointless.

he would also probably find a way around it and be sneaky and slimy with it. Probably have everyone donate without saying anything straight to PayPal

Reactions: 9
The demographic watching is wild. Several people saying they are celebrating their Birthday and in their 70's. Christopher Black said that he is giving RTV1 his deceased wife's share of the grocery money every week. That is sad. Josh has no problem accepting it weekly though. I would just feel so sad taking his money. I would defintiely suggest he give to a real charity.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
When you’re too ugly for OnlyFans, you stream and hope for “donations” from a Disney park.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
These streamers are so unbelievable. They're all about money and sponsorships. Living in Diz is the same way. He's already pushing some stupid pain cream on every stream and now he said he'll be teaming up with a company called Unicity. Just freaking stream the park and shut up with the stupid companies that you're "teaming up with." Josh is the absolute worst of them all. What I seriously can't understand is why people would give their money to these people? It blows my mind everytime a super chat pops up or he and Jenna announce a PayPal.

Reactions: 10
The demographic watching is wild. Several people saying they are celebrating their Birthday and in their 70's. Christopher Black said that he is giving RTV1 his deceased wife's share of the grocery money every week. That is sad. Josh has no problem accepting it weekly though. I would just feel so sad taking his money. I would defintiely suggest he give to a real charity.
That is the saddest thing I've read on here. Ive read many sad things on here

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
He is so GIDDY at the parks, especially when he's receiving $$$. I would be embarrassed for him if he wasn't such a grifting douche. With prices sky high for everything these days I would have a lot more respect for him if he turned off all ways to send him money.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Streamers always say they love what they do and they're doing it for their audience. Okay, if that's the case then turn off all donations and make a statement that you're not in it for the money and you simply want to stream for people.

He just handed Josh money. 🤯
"Disney approves of what we do. <snip> I mean, we're like employees." - Josh on a prior stream from EPCOT using the rational that because he had been invited to a preview event Disney gave him the golden badge to do as he pleases.

Aside from the tips earned by Bell hops and wait staff, I don't know any employees who are allowed to take cash donations, and certainly not in the middle of stores and pathways.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
"Disney approves of what we do. <snip> I mean, we're like employees." - Josh on a prior stream from EPCOT using the rational that because he had been invited to a preview event Disney gave him the golden badge to do as he pleases.

Aside from the tips earned by Bell hops and wait staff, I don't know any employees who are allowed to take cash donations, and certainly not in the middle of stores and pathways.
CMs can be fired for taking cash tips. If a guest insists on handing money, it has to be reported to the supervisor.

So no Josh, you’re not following the rules that every Cast Member must do while on stage.

Reactions: 8
CMs can be fired for taking cash tips. If a guest insists on handing money, it has to be reported to the supervisor.

So no Josh, you’re not following the rules that every Cast Member must do while on stage.
I remember back in the Off Kilter days during Food and Wine when drunk people would throw cash up on the stage. The guys never touched it. After the show was over a manager would come out and pick it up. But I guess Josh is an exception to that rule.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.