ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disney has been shutting down access to the campground for two or more years now, initially starting with restricting golf cart rentals to those staying in FW only year round. Yes, it's a result of live streamers bringing attention to the site decorations, but it's not new this year. They do the same around Christmas.
Yes. This rule was put into place because streamers/vloggers/others were reserving all of the golf carts and actual resort guests were shut out. They also were putting out vlogs advertising the decorated trails at Ft Wilderness as free entertainment for Halloween and Christmas. Of course, Josh has a way around that. They reserve a campsite for 1 night for around $100 with the intention of reserving that coveted golf cart. When this rule first started, Maria would reserve a cabin for them and they wouldn't even bother staying there. Josh would only record the "resort tv" and tour the cabin for content.

Reactions: 4
Yes. This rule was put into place because streamers/vloggers/others were reserving all of the golf carts and actual resort guests were shut out. They also were putting out vlogs advertising the decorated trails at Ft Wilderness as free entertainment for Halloween and Christmas. Of course, Josh has a way around that. They reserve a campsite for 1 night for around $100 with the intention of reserving that coveted golf cart. When this rule first started, Maria would reserve a cabin for them and they wouldn't even bother staying there. Josh would only record the "resort tv" and tour the cabin for content.
Yup. Josh was not the first to stream FW decorations, but he certainly had the audience to make it's popularity grow. He loves to boast about being "the first" and "a pioneer" without realizing that even if he were, the repercussion from his actions have been more negative than positive as they influence Disney's and other's behavior over time.

I think we all play a hero in our own stories without realizing we're the villain in someone else's.

Reactions: 5
Telethon Tuesday in 4K. Wow wow wow your membership dollars at work.
Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 8.28.27 AM.png

---
Adventures of Jenna & Dale & And The Other Guy Who's Always Around Us
Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 9.04.46 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
joshie seems to be in a great mood tonight. lots of people signing up for memberships and gifting them to other people. one person at least joined his $25/month level, he almost pissed himself with joy. many prayers being answered on this sacred telethon tuesday. amen.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Josh and a Freudian slip saying ”we just don’t have time to like hang out and stuff with a lot of the other vloggers like Cory, Maria, and Nick and all the people we used to be friends with, like, like not used to be friends with, but like who we used to hang with, we just don’t have time anymore”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
when josh casually mentioned he might go back to the campgrounds on saturday, MMara pointed out it was closed to those without reservations. good christian josh said “ehh i’ll just go over on the boat” 😏

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Josh and a Freudian slip saying ”we just don’t have time to like hang out and stuff with a lot of the other vloggers like Cory, Maria, and Nick and all the people we used to be friends with, like, like not used to be friends with, but like who we used to hang with, we just don’t have time anymore”
Josh only wishes he were invited to hang out with those folk. They don't want him around.

Donna has had a hand in waking up most of the streamers, in that group at least, regarding Josh's behavior. All the smarter ones are well aware of what Josh is, what his agenda is, and how he doesn't mind stepping on anyone to get to where he wants to be.

Then there's the Meyers... Ivone and Kelly are friends with Jenna and Dale. That means by relation they have to also say they're friends of Josh's, particularly when Jenna tells them they have to say it. Note, I have yet to see any event they're at that Josh is too. They clearly aren't friends with him.

Reactions: 7
I wonder how that private school feels about Josh running his mouth about being broke. Not a good look for them to have one of their teachers claiming he's just barely making it by in his 1800 sqft house, 2022 Jeep and multitude of top of the line phones.

Reactions: 7
Josh should ask himself why some just stopped contacting him anyway…

I wonder how that private school feels about Josh running his mouth about being broke. Not a good look for them to have one of their teachers claiming he's just barely making it by in his 1800 sqft house, 2022 Jeep and multitude of top of the line phones.
Not to mention he tries to make a buck at even breathing these days.

Reactions: 5
when josh casually mentioned he might go back to the campgrounds on saturday, MMara pointed out it was closed to those without reservations. good christian josh said “ehh i’ll just go over on the boat” 😏
I didn’t watch at all last night, but why on earth would he need to go back to the campgrounds Saturday? Tonight is the big golf cart grift. Isn’t that enough? I read in a Facebook group that they would be checking for reservations on boats and buses, but not sure how reliable that info is. I’m sure he’ll find a loophole and get there anyways.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t watch at all last night, but why on earth would he need to go back to the campgrounds Saturday? Tonight is the big golf cart grift. Isn’t that enough? I read in a Facebook group that they would be checking for reservations on boats and buses, but not sure how reliable that info is. I’m sure he’ll find a loophole and get there anyways.
It's the JCD (Josh Compulsive Disorder) kicking it again. Enough just isn't enough.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.