ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just talked about an "old lady" they saw last night. So freaking rude.
So rude. It's not like she's 20 years old, either. She's over 40, no matter how much she wants to hide it. I tuned in briefly tonight. Someone in chat was asking for prayers for Maine and surrounding states. She wondered why? She assumed it was because of bad weather. Then they explained to her about the shooter situation and she had no idea. I'm not a big news watcher either, but that story was pretty hard to avoid. Even my phone was getting alerts and I don't live in that area. What on earth does she do all day? She acts like she deserves a medal for doing 3 streams in a row! Big deal. How many of us worked 3 days in a row? Nobody cares.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m still in shock that someone made a comment about things being bad in Maine and she kept asking what was happening? It must be bad weather! I live in Canada and the active shooter situation is massive news here.
While I can be out of the loop when work is crazy for me, it’s hard to believe she spent the whole day hearing nothing about this

Reactions: 8
What did she say? I can't even try to watch them, I get too angry lol!
I wish I could link the screen recording, but something about an "old lady" last night they thought was waving to them and it was the "weirdest thing ever". Also said "She was dancing...weirdly".

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
She just talked about an "old lady" they saw last night. So freaking rude.
Jenna keeps on disappointing.

So odd how she'll recognize anyone older than her as "old" but cannot see the difficulties her parents in their 70s are having and how they need assistance from their kids, and not to be playing servant and financer to their whims.

Well, we know she's in total denial to being middle age. She'll tell everyone she can when her birthday is, but it's always "27" instead of a truthful 41.. or is it 42 now? Perhaps identifying others as "old" is her way of trying to make those listening think that she is "young" by comparison.

If we want to start talking about looks, Jenna is looking more ragged everyday. She thinks she’s hot tit, but that 4K video is saying otherwise. All the cutesy Loungeflys, ears, and pigtails are not stopping the aging process.

Btw, I had a staycation at Fort Wilderness and tried avoiding all news, and I still heard about the Maine incident. Jenna just really doesn’t live outside of the Disney bubble.

Reactions: 9
Did she really act dumb when someone mentioned Lewiston? Wow. I avoid news at all costs during the day due to it overwhelming my senses but I always search out top news headlines at the end of every day and read. At the very least she should be doing that to stay in touch with the world, otherwise she's not being a competent adult.

Reactions: 4
Did she really act dumb when someone mentioned Lewiston? Wow. I avoid news at all costs during the day due to it overwhelming my senses but I always search out top news headlines at the end of every day and read. At the very least she should be doing that to stay in touch with the world, otherwise she's not being a competent adult.
Jenna and "competent adult" don't belong in the same sentence.

• Haha
If you start around 1:10, someone first mentions something about NH, but then other chatters add more about Maine.

Reactions: 1
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Vloggers in general never seem to give a tit about anything that isn't impacting them personally.

If youre not in a good financial place now, why are you still going to these parties?

POS.jpg

I tried asking Jenna in the chat if she had an apology for calling out an "old lady", but nothing. I guess that comment is too "mean" for them.

• Haha
I tried asking Jenna in the chat if she had an apology for calling out an "old lady", but nothing. I guess that comment is too "mean" for them.
Don't you know they claim it's never their fault for neglecting the chat... and they don't delete coments
  • Did you give them time to get their reading glasses on? Their middle age eyes just don't work well anymore.
  • Did you remember to follow up with a superchat? (it magically makes your chat font larger)

• Haha
Is Josh obsessed with Ron or something? I tuned in for the parade and afterwards, he admitted that he took a certain phrase about subscribing for free from Ron, but he doesn't say it exactly like Ron. Then he proceeded to say it like Ron . Meanwhile, Ron is all over the chat. Josh told him he could use "Bop the like button" if he wanted to since Jenna was the very first person to utter that phrase. It's a weird dynamic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is Josh obsessed with Ron or something? I tuned in for the parade and afterwards, he admitted that he took a certain phrase about subscribing for free from Ron, but he doesn't say it exactly like Ron. Then he proceeded to say it like Ron . Meanwhile, Ron is all over the chat. Josh told him he could use "Bop the like button" if he wanted to since Jenna was the very first person to utter that phrase. It's a weird dynamic.
Josh has been stealing phrases and behavior from other streamers for as long as I can remember. First time I noted he was copy catting was years back. Back then he never, ever told anyone that he "appreciated" them until he saw it was working for Cory. The difference is Cory means it with his heart. Josh means it with his wallet.

Then more recently he's been taking Goo's behavior, saying "that's fun", "he's fun", etc. Difference again is Goo means it with his heart whereas Josh is using it to fill the air and not say what he's really thinking which is usually super judgy or just showing a lack of interest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
If youre not in a good financial place now, why are you still going to these parties?

View attachment 2536142
He really had to find ways to complain to guest services to keep getting additional party tickets especially after he said they could only afford to go to Jollywood Nights once. It's not like Disney is offering the Halloween Party multipass ticket anymore.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.