ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like the Dad Chronicles is fixing to give Josh a taste of his own medicine:
View attachment 2624563

Tea and popcorn for everyone!!!!!

It’s on now!

Dad Chronicles…. Hit up living in diz for his DAS abuse, creepin on his daughter and staying with random lady “friends” for park perks!!!!

And don’t forget that Josh uses cm’s too for early access to things.

Reactions: 10
Seems like the Dad Chronicles is fixing to give Josh a taste of his own medicine:
View attachment 2624563
Bullies are only bullies until they get bullied.
Tea and popcorn for everyone!!!!!

It’s on now!
Oh, I am so here for this. Josh is so sure he's going to win, but the law protects those who use clips as support of a subject they're making a presentation of, be it a newspaper article, blog/vlog or video.

Josh uses a very lazy "Commentary! I'm making commentary!" out loud to protect his right to stream background music that is copyrighted. These little channels that mock are doing far more than that - they're making editorials commenting on the state of streamers and vloggers. He can't win against the constitutional right protecting free speech even if he happens to be the subject.

I can't believe this man went to school for music and came away not understanding how general audio & video copyright works.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Is this one of Josh’s channels? I feel like he’s behind it but I can’t find any information on who owns it. I don’t want to subscribe and listen if Josh is involved
I believe that’s owned by the Sorcerer Radio guy. No relation to Josh.

Reactions: 1
Oh, I am so here for this. Josh is so sure he's going to win, but the law protects those who use clips as support of a subject they're making a presentation of, be it a newspaper article, blog/vlog or video.

Josh uses a very lazy "Commentary! I'm making commentary!" out loud to protect his right to stream background music that is copyrighted. These little channels that mock are doing far more than that - they're making editorials commenting on the state of streamers and vloggers. He can't win against the constitutional right protecting free speech even if he happens to be the subject.

I can't believe this man went to school for music and came away not understanding how general audio & video copyright works.
Disney is private property. Josh and all the other influencers, vloggers, streamers, etc are all doing illegal things with generating profits from DISNEY’S content.

Disney should actually be the ones receiving all the superchats and paypals honestly. It’s just a matter of how free they want the free publicity to be.

For what it’s worth, music education doesn’t teach you music law. That would be music business and those worlds dont necessarily cross in college. I also am not defending Josh by any means but when he was in college, none of this youtube, copyright stuff existed. Content copyright and such is a newer frontier for lawyers. Not much black and white… just a lot of gray area.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So in addition to being a full time teacher, husband and father *cough cough*, producing content for his retro tech channel and live streaming several nights from the parks he has time to patrol YouTube and get butt hurt over a channel with less than 100 subscribers.
Josh you need to up the herbs you’re taking to mellow you out and find balance in your life, there’s a whole big world outside the Disney bubble

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just a moment of levity while just watching Steve’s World. He’s ordering a burger at D-Luxe and doesn’t want muenster cheese on the burger.
He pronounces it “moonster.” Ok Steve.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As I noted on the pallo thread with that family pulling the same stunt.

Fair use is a buetifull thing. Josh is abusing the copywrite system. If it actually went to court josh would not win. He's playing on the fact it costs to go to court and the person he's doing this to may not be able to fund such an endeavour.
---
The Transformative Factor: The Purpose and Character of Your Use

*Has the material you have taken from the original work been transformed by adding new expression or meaning?
*Was value added to the original by creating new information, new aesthetics, new insights, and understandings?

As I noted on the pallo thread with that family pulling the same stunt.

Fair use is a buetifull thing. Josh is abusing the copywrite system. If it actually went to court josh would not win. He's playing on the fact it costs to go to court and the person he's doing this to may not be able to fund such an endeavour.
---
The Transformative Factor: The Purpose and Character of Your Use

*Has the material you have taken from the original work been transformed by adding new expression or meaning?
*Was value added to the original by creating new information, new aesthetics, new insights, and understandings?
Dad chronicles only has to say it was for use on his channel as an educational tool in the art of youtube livestreaming etiquette. Josh cant do a damn thing.

Reactions: 8
We were watching Ron on the Go at MVMCP last night, and someone pointed out that whatever music was playing was probably going to get him copyright claimed. He said, "that's okay - I deal without those all the time, and it's no big deal. We don't worry about copyright claims on this channel."
We stopped to eat a Casey's when we were at Disney a few weeks ago. The piano player was doing his thing, so I wanted to record it for my mom. Unfortunately, our table was behind Ron on the Go who was, of course, recording the entire performance. He repeatedly stretched his arms out to his sides and over his head, danced in place and kept moving in front of my camera view. I tried to move over a bit, and of course he did too. Apparently he has a monopoly on being able to film Piano Player Dude.

• Angry
  • Sick
We stopped to eat a Casey's when we were at Disney a few weeks ago. The piano player was doing his thing, so I wanted to record it for my mom. Unfortunately, our table was behind Ron on the Go who was, of course, recording the entire performance. He repeatedly stretched his arms out to his sides and over his head, danced in place and kept moving in front of my camera view. I tried to move over a bit, and of course he did too. Apparently he has a monopoly on being able to film Piano Player Dude.
He's such an asshat.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just a moment of levity while just watching Steve’s World. He’s ordering a burger at D-Luxe and doesn’t want muenster cheese on the burger.
He pronounces it “moonster.” Ok Steve.
yeah but he just said “we don’t do things for numbers here on this channel” and I respect that

Reactions: 1
People like that think that just because they go everyday that they own the parks. It’s so rude…they have no consideration for other guests. It’s always so cringe when people in their chat praise them and thank them for ~bringing them the magic~, meanwhile they are annoying the other guests who are actually there! 😒

It’s also kinda gross that people like ron (and resorttv1) get donations for just for pointing their phones at cast members like the piano player or other cm performers who actually have talent, unlike them…. Sometimes they get superchats more than the performer makes…

• Angry
People like that think that just because they go everyday that they own the parks. It’s so rude…they have no consideration for other guests. It’s always so cringe when people in their chat praise them and thank them for ~bringing them the magic~, meanwhile they are annoying the other guests who are actually there! 😒
And of course, he's hogging a table right in front of the piano, which is right outside the entrace to Casey's. Some people were actually trying to be polite and not walk in front of his camera while he was filming. My husband, once he realized who it was, purposely walked in front of him to get ketchup...oops and then he realized he needed mustard...uh oh, forgot napkins so he had to go get them, too.

Meanwhile, there are parents with small, hungry, crying children walking around in circles trying to find a table so they can eat their lunch. If the asshat wasn't hogging a table a family could have eaten their lunch and calmed their child down in the process.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And of course, he's hogging a table right in front of the piano, which is right outside the entrace to Casey's. Some people were actually trying to be polite and not walk in front of his camera while he was filming. My husband, once he realized who it was, purposely walked in front of him to get ketchup...oops and then he realized he needed mustard...uh oh, forgot napkins so he had to go get them, too.

Meanwhile, there are parents with small, hungry, crying children walking around in circles trying to find a table so they can eat their lunch. If the asshat wasn't hogging a table a family could have eaten their lunch and calmed their child down in the process.
The funny thing about these Disney streamers is that they wouldn't appreciate someone following them around and filming them! Of course they would say, "Oh but that's different than when I do it."

The funny thing about these Disney streamers is that they wouldn't appreciate someone following them around and filming them! Of course they would say, "Oh but that's different than when I do it."

Oh… you mean like if Liam was with Josh and you livestreamed them. Josh would have a tit fit but hey, its all fair game when its not your kid right?

• Heart

So rude! It’s usually hard to find a table at Caseys, especially at peak lunchtime…heaven forbid he hold his phone and let guests who actually bought food use the table… 🙃

So rude! It’s usually hard to find a table at Caseys, especially at peak lunchtime…heaven forbid he hold his phone and let guests who actually bought food use the table… 🙃
Not only was it peak lunchtime, it was Thanksgiving week and the parks were packed!

Reactions: 3
yeah but he just said “we don’t do things for numbers here on this channel” and I respect that
I know this isn't the Ron thread, but I have to agree. He can definitely be a bit much, and has little to no spatial awareness when it comes to his body movements and volume (and taking up a table during a busy lunch hour is just plain rude). But he doesn't beg for superchats (subscribers, yes, but not donations), and he comes across as more open and honest than Josh. He also spends money on creating content - party tickets, cruises, and he's going to Tokyo Disney in February - instead of hoarding his earnings and crying poor. I hope he surpasses Josh in subscribers and views sooner rather than later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.