ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn't the Ron thread, but I have to agree. He can definitely be a bit much, and has little to no spatial awareness when it comes to his body movements and volume (and taking up a table during a busy lunch hour is just plain rude). But he doesn't beg for superchats (subscribers, yes, but not donations), and he comes across as more open and honest than Josh. He also spends money on creating content - party tickets, cruises, and he's going to Tokyo Disney in February - instead of hoarding his earnings and crying poor. I hope he surpasses Josh in subscribers and views sooner rather than later.
That comment was for Steve. Not Ron I believe.

Photo is flipped. The left hand is the upper hand (closest to the mouthpiece) on a woodwind instrument.
That's what I thought.
---
I know this isn't the Ron thread, but I have to agree. He can definitely be a bit much, and has little to no spatial awareness when it comes to his body movements and volume (and taking up a table during a busy lunch hour is just plain rude). But he doesn't beg for superchats (subscribers, yes, but not donations), and he comes across as more open and honest than Josh. He also spends money on creating content - party tickets, cruises, and he's going to Tokyo Disney in February - instead of hoarding his earnings and crying poor. I hope he surpasses Josh in subscribers and views sooner rather than later.
Except when you go to the Ron thread and realize that he actually has cried poor while still going to 500 Halloween parties and on cruises.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's what I thought.
---

Except when you go to the Ron thread and realize that he actually has cried poor while still going to 500 Halloween parties and on cruises.
Or is he admittedly poor BECAUSE he goes to 500 parties and on cruises? I have more respect for that than for Josh, who spends a relatively tiny portion of his much larger proceeds on content for the channel. At least one of the memberships with Ron's channel gets you a t-shirt every month. Other channels do things like a monthly Zoom call. The only thing I remember Josh promising was a brief, post-stream bonus walkout stream (an idea he stole from LID or someone else). And then he admitted he kept forgetting to do them (saying IF he remembers, he'll do it). But I haven't heard him mention it for weeks. Does anyone know if he's actually still doing them? Or did he decide to just take the free money and give back nothing, as per usual?

I'd like to say one thing about Dad Chronicles, the man/the channel:

While I'm very much for him creating content attempting to expose these streamers and vloggers, there is a ton of past behavior and info to sift through before one knows enough to post as facts. He needs a disclaimer at the start stating that these are only his opinions. I was just watching the recent one about PCDev, for reference, I am not a Dev fan. I don't like the dude at all anymore. I'm more than 1/2 way in and needed to pause as he has some facts wrong and he's harping on those false facts,. He also missed some big ones there about Dev that explain his behavior, simply as he's only been watching since 2020 and is taking words written here as facts.

Watching this I'm a little worried his fight with Josh might get turned to slander unless he works to make sure he understands their past and present.
Suggestions: Use that disclaimer at the front stating these are your opinions only and instead of presenting everything as fact, turn it into questions to pose inside the minds of the viewers. Let people draw their own conclusions. Example: Instead of saying Josh is a grifter, show a clip with him stating he's just bought a brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee... then show a clip with him crying poor followed by his "Oh wow" and laughter as the money comes pouring in. Show a clip of him stating how he respects everyone... then show a clip of him running up the backside of a man holding a child in line to Buzz and threatening him, and lying about being pushed later as he's headed onto his precious TTA.

Tattle is a great place for us to come and talk, laugh, share observations in a free and unfiltered way, but in no way should what is said here be taken as fact - if making a vlog, about creators, I encourage you do your research. Everything under the sun gets posted here. Some is fact, some is just hatred (although these RTV1 treats are pretty tame.) Please try not to perpetuate rumors or you ruin both your reputation as well as this sites.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Or did he decide to just take the free money and give back nothing, as per usual?
He just takes the free money. He doesn’t have to do anything extra cause his Stans throw money at him regardless. Would it be a nice gesture to show gratitude and do something extra for his top tier members (besides mentioning them🙄)? Sure. But that’s not going to happen.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
I'd like to say one thing about Dad Chronicles, the man/the channel:

While I'm very much for him creating content attempting to expose these streamers and vloggers, there is a ton of past behavior and info to sift through before one knows enough to post as facts. He needs a disclaimer at the start stating that these are only his opinions. I was just watching the recent one about PCDev, for reference, I am not a Dev fan. I don't like the dude at all anymore. I'm more than 1/2 way in and needed to pause as he has some facts wrong and he's harping on those false facts,. He also missed some big ones there about Dev that explain his behavior, simply as he's only been watching since 2020 and is taking words written here as facts.

Watching this I'm a little worried his fight with Josh might get turned to slander unless he works to make sure he understands their past and present.
Suggestions: Use that disclaimer at the front stating these are your opinions only and instead of presenting everything as fact, turn it into questions to pose inside the minds of the viewers. Let people draw their own conclusions. Example: Instead of saying Josh is a grifter, show a clip with him stating he's just bought a brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee... then show a clip with him crying poor followed by his "Oh wow" and laughter as the money comes pouring in. Show a clip of him stating how he respects everyone... then show a clip of him running up the backside of a man holding a child in line to Buzz and threatening him, and lying about being pushed later as he's headed onto his precious TTA.

Tattle is a great place for us to come and talk, laugh, share observations in a free and unfiltered way, but in no way should what is said here be taken as fact - if making a vlog, about creators, I encourage you do your research. Everything under the sun gets posted here. Some is fact, some is just hatred (although these RTV1 treats are pretty tame.) Please try not to perpetuate rumors or you ruin both your reputation as well as this sites.
And remember that Josh is a narcissistic asshole. That means he will use every tool available to him to make Dad Chronicles look like the bad guy. It’s all about manipulating the narrative.

Dad needs to be prepared for a fight. These aren’t people you can beat down with words. They’ll piss and moan and send their “fans” to stir up tit. And some of these unhinged lunatics will do anything to protect their streaming Disney idols. Dad needs to cover his ass 100%.

Reactions: 7
And remember that Josh is a narcissistic asshole. That means he will use every tool available to him to make Dad Chronicles look like the bad guy. It’s all about manipulating the narrative.

Dad needs to be prepared for a fight. These aren’t people you can beat down with words. They’ll piss and moan and send their “fans” to stir up tit. And some of these unhinged lunatics will do anything to protect their streaming Disney idols. Dad needs to cover his ass 100%.
I feel an official GoFundMe campaign coming on to cover the legal fees.

• Sick
Reactions: 6

If you listen to DC, he’s already mentioned that the Kyle stans have gone after him. This is why he blurs his face now on his videos.

Reactions: 4
ah sorry I was referring to a comment STEVE made last night at Disney springs.

Ron is super creepy and a sloppy talker. While I can appreciate his initiative and energy he actually just grosses me out altogether.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you listen to DC, he’s already mentioned that the Kyle stans have gone after him. This is why he blurs his face now on his videos.
Yikes. I’ve only listened to the RTV1 stuff. All it’s going to take is for Josh to cry “harassment” and some stan has a brother’s-next door neighbor’s-rescue dog’s adopter’s-dentist’s best friend who knows a lawyer and Josh will try to sue this guy.

Or is he admittedly poor BECAUSE he goes to 500 parties and on cruises? I have more respect for that than for Josh, who spends a relatively tiny portion of his much larger proceeds on content for the channel. At least one of the memberships with Ron's channel gets you a t-shirt every month. Other channels do things like a monthly Zoom call. The only thing I remember Josh promising was a brief, post-stream bonus walkout stream (an idea he stole from LID or someone else). And then he admitted he kept forgetting to do them (saying IF he remembers, he'll do it). But I haven't heard him mention it for weeks. Does anyone know if he's actually still doing them? Or did he decide to just take the free money and give back nothing, as per usual?
No. And sorry not sorry that I have no respect for either of them.

Reactions: 3
Jenna is at the party w/o Josh as a replacement day for when she was supposed to stream with the Villa owner Stan who won last year's GKTW. She said her tickets were sponsored by that lady so Josh's must have been sponsored on that day too. I didn't watch a lot of that stream, but I don't remember him mentioning that the Stan bought his ticket. Mom and Dad are there tonight celebrating their Anniversary, which isn't until next week.

Jenna is at the party w/o Josh as a replacement day for when she was supposed to stream with the Villa owner Stan who won last year's GKTW. She said her tickets were sponsored by that lady so Josh's must have been sponsored on that day too. I didn't watch a lot of that stream, but I don't remember him mentioning that the Stan bought his ticket. Mom and Dad are there tonight celebrating their Anniversary, which isn't until next week.
Oh, how romantic. :rolleyes:
Seriously. The old couple have been married near half a century and the best they can do to celebrate is head to the MK party?
They should be off at a resort somewhere away from Disney World. Away from the demanding kids. Instead they're doing something they do nearly every week - riding the same rides, watching disney shows and tending to their overgrown kid's diapers.

This family is about as exciting as dry white toast.

" We're 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.... Hit it. "
---

Josh is going to have to be extra careful to drum up funds for legal fees if he mentions them on stream. Of course he has the usual apologists out there who will toss money at him and defend him as though he's family - but he'll also be raising questions about his sincerity, how he spends the money that comes in, transparency, his penchance for biting the barking dog, and more issues that he doesn't want highlighted.

Josh is loud and knows diversion. He is not eloquent with his words and more fans will wake to the truth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Seriously. The old couple have been married near half a century and the best they can do to celebrate is head to the MK party?
They should be off at a resort somewhere away from Disney World. Away from the demanding kids. Instead they're doing something they do nearly every week - riding the same rides, watching disney shows and tending to their overgrown kid's diapers.

This family is about as exciting as dry white toast.

" We're 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.... Hit it. "
---

Josh is going to have to be extra careful to drum up funds for legal fees if he mentions them on stream. Of course he has the usual apologists out there who will toss money at him and defend him as though he's family - but he'll also be raising questions about his sincerity, how he spends the money that comes in, transparency, his penchance for biting the barking dog, and more issues that he doesn't want highlighted.

Josh is loud and knows diversion. He is not eloquent with his words and more fans will wake to the truth.

That’s just it though. How legal exactly is livestreaming in the parks? It’s packed full of copyrighted material that is on private property. If you stream w/o the intent of making $, that is one end, but there’s this other side where streamers are profiting and making a living off of someone else’s work.

For Josh to potentially push legal issues would be to possibly open a Pandora’s box. If he isn’t careful, he could open the door for Disney to walk in the room and take him for every last cent that anyone ever superchatted, paypaled, etc.

Josh could gain a ton of celebrity from this though…. TWDC vs. Nelson Media… the end of streaming on Disney property in the USA.

Watching the stream with Jenna, Mom & Dad, she is a little more appreciative of them and they don't seem as on edge with her. I appreciate she also encourages them to take a break while she's waiting for stuff like fireworks if they want to.

Mom and Dad are there tonight celebrating their Anniversary, which isn't until next week.
They probably (hopefully) will celebrate their anniversary doing something other than babysitting their adult toddlers in a theme park. Next week, on their actual anniversary. Tonight is just their griftaversary - their anniversary for grifting purposes. Or day 1 of it - I fully expect they'll drag it out for a week or more. Josh will insist on it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.