ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something about Dale totally creeps me out. And does Jenna not own a decent pair of black dress shoes? Looks like it's time to go shopping!
I was thinking the same on both points.. But then again, Jenna doesn’t work so she probably doesn't own any decent shoes just flip flops and her fav “crocs” and sneakers so she can bounce around the parks.
Dale’s eyes are scary. Looks like he might snap at any moment. He always has that unbalanced look.

Reactions: 5
I was thinking the same on both points.. But then again, Jenna doesn’t work so she probably doesn't own any decent shoes just flip flops and her fav “crocs” and sneakers so she can bounce around the parks.
Our feet change shape depending on what we do - she may have thought a nice pair she owns would still fit, only to find out at the last moment that they hurt, that her feet are no longer the same length/width as they use to be.

Then again, this is the woman who thinks brightly colored vinyl LoungeFly backpacks are a fashion statement.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree, I'm sure Josh would make a point of talking about it if anyone in the family volunteered for anything as it makes him look good by mentioning it, although I get the feeling Mom and Dad Nelson don't tell their youngest two kids everything they do.

Did you notice when Cory introduced Josh last night (around 31 minutes in) Cory handed off the mic and then seemed to be very tight/nervous about what he might say. When Josh went into talking what a great organization it is and how people on vacation need to take time to come over and volunteer Cory had a very, very tight grip on whatever that was he was holding and was clenching his jaw as he watched every word he said.

He relaxed so much when josh handed the mic back.

Side note - Josh hit so many bad notes on that song just prior to this that I have to wonder if his saxophone was out of tune.
We noticed that about Cory too. Also, no Josh just sucks at it lol.
---
Dale’s eyes are scary. Looks like he might snap at any moment. He always has that unbalanced look.
Dale is the one in that family I have the least issues with. He seems like a decent guy, esp when hanging out with Cory in the parks or golfing on stream with him and others. Although, I have in the past mentioned to my husband that his eyes sometime make him look like a Ken doll that got stuck in the scared expression. :LOL:

Reactions: 3
Quiet today, almost too quiet.
LOL. I'm sure Josh is reading everything between classes and will have a pointed rant tonight (if they're streaming).

If Stef is truly unhappy about the move to Florida, then why did she go along with it? I understand they are married and religion and such, but in the end, if it's a dealbreaker, it's a dealbreaker. Whether Liam was around then or not, well, you can let the courts decide how that plays out.

It just seems that she wants nothing to do with Josh. Not showing up at a charity event where he is performing (and him not having his wedding band on), not being part of the streams, the "realty" stream has essentially died... It just seems that there's something off, and it's been that way for awhile now.

Is she waiting for tit to hit the fan with the livestreaming and once it does, she says, you had your fun, time to go back to Indiana? Or is it just hanging in there for Liam until he's 18 and then she moves on and away with her life?

Reactions: 2
That immediately made me assume they're swingers.
That's too funny, can you imagine? They're so retro-stiff in their mannerisms I doubt they even know what the term means.

Actually, I was thinking about how everything between Josh and Jenna (and the older brother too I assume) has to be equal in their eyes. I'm sure they even get duplicate Christmas cards with the obligatory $100 bill fresh from the bank in there. When things happen the treatment has to change and imagine the ruckus the left out offspring would make if they became aware that the other received a one time gift of something fairly expensive to help them through a hard move, or being out of work, or both. Secrets are certain.

Reactions: 4
That's too funny, can you imagine? They're so retro-stiff in their mannerisms I doubt they even know what the term means.

Actually, I was thinking about how everything between Josh and Jenna (and the older brother too I assume) has to be equal in their eyes. I'm sure they even get duplicate Christmas cards with the obligatory $100 bill fresh from the bank in there. When things happen the treatment has to change and imagine the ruckus the left out offspring would make if they became aware that the other received a one time gift of something fairly expensive to help them through a hard move, or being out of work, or both. Secrets are certain.
Well remember the one secret that got out. Mom and dad helped pay for the new custom made streaming app which Josh said was expensive.
Sure that has been mentioned a few times.

• Wow
Well remember the one secret that got out. Mom and dad helped pay for the new custom made streaming app which Josh said was expensive.
Sure that has been mentioned a few times.
It's possible that was Mom and Dad's way of making it up to Josh for helping Jenna out when Dale lost his job in California and Jenna & he moved to Florida.

I imagine they told Josh their investment was "Keeping it equal."

It's great in principal, but in practice healthy family relationships do not keep everything divided like pie being served. We all bond together to help the one who needs the most help. It's called love and support and it creates unbreakable bonds, not an "I owe you" or "I must now make this up to another" feeling.

Josh and Jenna often talk about the bond they have - but I don't see it. Everything they do is a business relationship.

I increasingly understand why the older brother Chuck-Cunningham'd himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stef puts up with the YouTube because it keeps her from having to go out and get a job. I'm thinking the Realty Referral business isn't as lucrative as they were hoping and that's why the Homes channel is fizzling out. They posted the Gaylord Christmas thing after not posting anything for 2 months. Is their relationship in shambles? Who knows? They seem absolutely miserable together, but maybe that's just how they are. Josh isn't exactly a barrel of laughs. I do like that she openly detests Florida. :LOL: She is also not afraid to spend money, as Liam gets a souvineer everywhere they go.

It's possible that was
Josh and Jenna often talk about the bond they have - but I don't see it. Everything they do is a business relationship.
Bond. Yeah, we'll call it a "bond"...

It's more than a "Bond" when you get, on many occasions, strangers coming up and asking if you're married. That should be seen as a red flag, but hey, if that's how they want to be seen, then more power to them!

As for it being a business relationship, I doubt Jenna sees hardly any money from the streams, so not much of a business relationship per se...

It's also interesting to note, that Dale shows up more on Cory's streams than he does on RTV1.

We've also noted that Stef and Jenna don't like each other. Then again, if Josh wants to be with his sister more than his wife, I'm sure any woman in Stef's position would get upset with Jenna.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20231211_214159_YouTube.jpg

Noticed this post by @Wusubby in the Kyle Pallo thread. There's a new Youtube channel called Dad Chronicles that is taking aim at Disney vloggers and he put up a simple one minute video this morning calling out Josh for being a grifter and mr. thin skin reported him for a copyright strike, and from what Dad Chronicles said in another video Josh is no stranger to getting videos taken down for copyright strikes. Josh, you are a world class douche bag

• Angry
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2624474
Noticed this post by @Wusubby in the Kyle Pallo thread. There's a new Youtube channel called Dad Chronicles that is taking aim at Disney vloggers and he put up a simple one minute video this morning calling out Josh for being a grifter and mr. thin skin reported him for a copyright strike, and from what Dad Chronicles said in another video Josh is no stranger to getting videos taken down for copyright strikes. Josh, you are a world class douche bag
Control the narrative.

View attachment 2624474
Dad Chronicles is our voice on Youtube! Give him a follow.

Now, let’s see Joshie cry foul when Disney smacks his ass with copyright. They’ve shut down one of his ambience channels recently.

To Dad Chronicles, keep fighting the good fight, keep exposing the grifters. I feel the need for him to do a Florida hillbillies episode on the brother-sister marriage make up of RTV1 and the enablers of the parents that let it all go down on their dime and servitude.

But yes…. Lets keep hittin the Disney antipiracy site and reporting RTV1. If enough people complain they’ll have to listen and do something!

• Heart
Is this one of Josh’s channels? I feel like he’s behind it but I can’t find any information on who owns it. I don’t want to subscribe and listen if Josh is involved

Attachments

Josh is ridiculous. Complains that copyright laws need to be rewritten to stop his streams from getting de-monetized (not even taken down - just de-monetized) when the music is "incidental" (then realized he'd painted himself into a corner with the Wish show, so he changed the subject). Then turns around and demands that a one minute clip (on a tiny YouTube channel) of something he absolutely did be taken down. If you think your reaction to and treatment of that man were justified, like you said that night, then why do you care what others are saying? Grow the eff up and quit acting like a petulant child. That's Jenna's gig!

We were watching Ron on the Go at MVMCP last night, and someone pointed out that whatever music was playing was probably going to get him copyright claimed. He said, "that's okay - I deal without those all the time, and it's no big deal. We don't worry about copyright claims on this channel."

Last edited:
Josh is ridiculous. Complains that copyright laws need to be rewritten to stop his streams from getting de-monetized (not even taken down - just de-monetized) when the music is "incidental" (then realized he'd painted himself into a corner with the Wish show, so he changed the subject). Then turns around and demands that a one minute clip of something he absolutely did be taken down. If you think your reaction to and treatment of that man were justified, like you said that night, then why do you care what others are saying? Grow the eff up and quit acting like a petulant child. That's Jenna's gig!
Bullies are only bullies until they get bullied.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.