ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very possible he had to take it off for hernia surgery a while back (can’t remember if that was before last years magical night though) or he had some other health exam where rings had to be removed and now it’s too small or large to wear again. My mom had surgery recently and while her rings don’t cut off circulation they are impossible to get on and off because the finger fat just like..grew around the rings…over 40 years.

I’m thinking it’s probably a chonky or health thing.

Btw, I thought it was funny that the book signed by Mr. Morrow Nate went for more than the mini golf with Jenna and Dale.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s very possible he had to take it off for hernia surgery a while back (can’t remember if that was before last years magical night though) or he had some other health exam where rings had to be removed and now it’s too small or large to wear again. My mom had surgery recently and while her rings don’t cut off circulation they are impossible to get on and off because the finger fat just like..grew around the rings…over 40 years.
It's easy to get them resized.
🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
What if they would’ve had an auction to go shopping with Jenna. might not get any bids lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yeah but at a certain age and point in marriage I don’t know how many people really go ahead and do that. Plus it’s probably not a necessary cost at the moment.
People will stop wearing their rings for any number of reasons, size being a popular one, but it doesn't appear that Josh has changed size that much.
My bet is it either became irritating, or the irritant was the wife.

I nearly never wore my rings as they never felt natural on my hand, I found myself spinning and picking at them - off they went and I was happier.
My husband (ex) only wore his when he needed to appear to be a good, faithful husband, such as when visiting our parents.
My DIL had to have hers remade into platinum as she was reacting to the gold, so they remade both hers and his to match.
---
Did anyone hear Liam in the crowd? That little guy has a voice on him and I was sure we'd have at least heard a "Daddy!" at some point. I kept the volume up on my TV and PC throughout the event and didn't hear the boy.

As an event for fundraising for kids I'd have hoped to hear more children there. Did he even attend?

yeah but at a certain age and point in marriage I don’t know how many people really go ahead and do that. Plus it’s probably not a necessary cost at the moment.
You'd be surprised. Unnecessary costs are not something the Nelsons are familiar with, esp with all of those Paypals. 😏

Reactions: 6
Did anyone hear Liam in the crowd? That little guy has a voice on him and I was sure we'd have at least heard a "Daddy!" at some point. I kept the volume up on my TV and PC throughout the event and didn't hear the boy.

As an event for fundraising for kids I'd have hoped to hear more children there. Did he even attend?
I'm sure it was way past his bedtime, but what surprises me more is that his wife was most likely not there. The grandparents also stayed home so they could have easily watched Liam. Regardless of my personal feelings for Josh, it was evident that he was proud of being part of the event and you would think his spouse would be there to support him. They are all so weird. Of course, it could have been the $50 ticket price keeping the rest of the Nelsons away.

I'm sure it was way past his bedtime, but what surprises me more is that his wife was most likely not there. The grandparents also stayed home so they could have easily watched Liam. Regardless of my personal feelings for Josh, it was evident that he was proud of being part of the event and you would think his spouse would be there to support him. They are all so weird. Of course, it could have been the $50 ticket price keeping the rest of the Nelsons away.
I doubt they'd have left Liam with Mom and Dad. The one thing Josh does recognize is that the boy is a bit too much for them.

With Liam being in grade school now he should have some friends he plays with outside of school. Don't they have friends with a child Liam's age that Liam could have gone for a sleepover at for the night? It was a Saturday night, making it even better for the sleepover.

If so, then Steph may have been there.

Last edited:
I doubt they'd have left Liam with Mom and Dad. The one thing Josh does recognize is that the boy is a bit too much for them.

With Liam being in grade school now he should have some friends he plays with outside of school. Don't they have friends with a child Liam's age that Liam could have gone for a sleepover at for the night? It was a Saturday night, making it even better for the sleepover.

If so, then Steph may have been there.
I get the impression that Steph doesn't really want to spend more time with Josh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I get the impression that Steph doesn't really want to spend more time with Josh.
I don’t blame her. She probably thought she would live this simple life back in Indiana. Now she has to basically be a single mom, battle her own health issues, and now deal with her own husband’s neurosis. Poor lady.

Reactions: 9
I don’t blame her. She probably thought she would live this simple life back in Indiana. Now she has to basically be a single mom, battle her own health issues, and now deal with her own husband’s neurosis. Poor lady.
You're not wrong. Josh has admitted on stream that Steph didn't want to move to Florida and still would like to move back north where she has family.

Reactions: 8
If Stef wasn't there last night to support Josh and GKTW, that's pretty sad. I kind of understand not bringing Liam, as it seemed like more of an adult event, and Stef would have spent the entire night trying to keep him entertained. But she should have been there.

The real question is whether any of the self-described Christians in this family ever donate any of their time volunteering at GKTW (or any other charity). They say all the time how blessed and fortunate they are. Josh and Dale are the only ones with outside jobs (not that this exempts them). Seems like maybe Jenna (with her RTV1 fake job) and Stef (with Liam in school full-time) and maybe even mom and dad (who seem like pretty active seniors) could spend some time giving back. Maybe they do and don't talk about. But that kind of humility seems out of character for them, so I doubt it.

If Stef wasn't there last night to support Josh and GKTW, that's pretty sad. I kind of understand not bringing Liam, as it seemed like more of an adult event, and Stef would have spent the entire night trying to keep him entertained. But she should have been there.

The real question is whether any of the self-described Christians in this family ever donate any of their time volunteering at GKTW (or any other charity). They say all the time how blessed and fortunate they are. Josh and Dale are the only ones with outside jobs (not that this exempts them). Seems like maybe Jenna (with her RTV1 fake job) and Stef (with Liam in school full-time) and maybe even mom and dad (who seem like pretty active seniors) could spend some time giving back. Maybe they do and don't talk about. But that kind of humility seems out of character for them, so I doubt it.
I'm pretty sure that Steph is an accountant by trade. Now if she's an active one other than the claim of being the accountant for RTV1, who knows?

I agree, I'm sure Josh would make a point of talking about it if anyone in the family volunteered for anything as it makes him look good by mentioning it, although I get the feeling Mom and Dad Nelson don't tell their youngest two kids everything they do.

Did you notice when Cory introduced Josh last night (around 31 minutes in) Cory handed off the mic and then seemed to be very tight/nervous about what he might say. When Josh went into talking what a great organization it is and how people on vacation need to take time to come over and volunteer Cory had a very, very tight grip on whatever that was he was holding and was clenching his jaw as he watched every word he said.

He relaxed so much when josh handed the mic back.

Side note - Josh hit so many bad notes on that song just prior to this that I have to wonder if his saxophone was out of tune.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.