ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I await the day in 20 years where Liam makes dad and auntie Jenna hold his space for the fireworks for five hours in the rain as he skips around the park filming for his channel ResortTV 2.0.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I await the day in 20 years where Liam makes dad and auntie Jenna hold his space for the fireworks for five hours in the rain as he skips around the park filming for his channel ResortTV 2.0.
Unfortunately, between Josh’s heart problems and Jenna’s “tummy” issues, they won’t make it that long.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Trying to get a slice of the $70K Cory raised for GKTW for his saxamaphone contribution?

View attachment 2630557
It's probably killing him that money was put out for camera rentals and not everyone there was volunteering their time. Not sure if they paid for the bass and drums, but for sure the two sound guys were not free (although they did come at a discount)

Reactions: 1
It's probably killing him that money was put out for camera rentals and not everyone there was volunteering their time. Not sure if they paid for the bass and drums, but for sure the two sound guys were not free (although they did come at a discount)
Josh congratulated Cory on getting some sponsors to help cover the production costs, and then said what we don't know is how much of his own money Cory spent to cover those costs in past years. None of the other streamers (Josh) pitched in to help out with those costs? I'm shooketh.
---
In other news, looks like Stef released a new RTV1 Homes vlog. If the thumbnail is accurate, it features the entire family:
1000004905.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Josh congratulated Cory on getting some sponsors to help cover the production costs, and then said what we don't know is how much of his own money Cory spent to cover those costs in past years. None of the other streamers (Josh) pitched in to help out with those costs? I'm shooketh.
---
In other news, looks like Stef released a new RTV1 Homes vlog. If the thumbnail is accurate, it features the entire family:
View attachment 2630915
Is that the Florida Turnpike in the background there? Pretty sure that's mistake number 1, confusing the Blue Ridge Parkway for the Florida Turnpike.

• Haha
  • Heart
Another effin Christmas party tonight, Studios Saturday night and hopping to Epcot for fireworks, then some “camping” at Fort Wilderness on Sunday night. Wink, wink they got a campsite. Shhhh don’t tell anyone they’re actually not gonna camp shhhhhh.

Reactions: 4
Another effin Christmas party tonight, Studios Saturday night and hopping to Epcot for fireworks, then some “camping” at Fort Wilderness on Sunday night. Wink, wink they got a campsite. Shhhh don’t tell anyone they’re actually not gonna camp shhhhhh.
I bet Liam would LOVE to go "camping" and see all the lights. I'm sure he'll enjoy the video.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet Liam would LOVE to go "camping" and see all the lights. I'm sure he'll enjoy the video.
Teacher: So tell me kids, what did you do over the weekend?
Liam, to classmates: We went camping!
Teacher: Really, Liam? That's so exciting! Tell us more. Did you stay in a tent?
Liam: No, I slept in my bed.
Teacher: Oh, you have a camper? Wow.
Liam: No. We went home and I slept in my bed.
Teacher: So what did you do?
Liam: My mommy drove us in a golf cart and daddy YouTubed people's campers. (inhales) Mommy almost had an accident when Daddy wanted his cookie and a coke but the store didn't have any and he got mad and I thought it was my fault and the little armadillo decided it was time to cross the road and mommy didn't see it becuause daddy's tummy was making him angry and the Youtubes mean they could not fight but they fought anyways and they did this thing where swoosh! voom! wow! blam they got around the armadillos and other peoples were yelling at us but the armadillos was okay and daddy was laughing like this "hehehehe" and then he said "it's fine it's fine" and daddy told me it was time to be quiet again. (big inhale & sigh)
Teacher: Oh.
Another child in the class: That wasn't camping.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Teacher: So tell me kids, what did you do over the weekend?
Liam, to classmates: We went camping!
Teacher: Really, Liam? That's so exciting! Tell us more. Did you stay in a tent?
Liam: No, I slept in my bed.
Teacher: Oh, you have a camper? Wow.
Liam: No. We went home and I slept in my bed.
Teacher: So what did you do?
Liam: My mommy drove us in a golf cart and daddy YouTubed people's campers. (inhales) Mommy almost had an accident when Daddy wanted his cookie and a coke but the store didn't have any and he got mad and I thought it was my fault and the little armadillo decided it was time to cross the road and mommy didn't see it becuause daddy's tummy was making him angry and the Youtubes mean they could not fight but they fought anyways and they did this thing where swoosh! voom! wow! blam they got around the armadillos and other peoples were yelling at us but the armadillos was okay and daddy was laughing like this "hehehehe" and then he said "it's fine it's fine" and daddy told me it was time to be quiet again. (big inhale & sigh)
Teacher: Oh.
Another child in the class: That wasn't camping.
Teacher: So your mommy is your dad’s sister??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know why they bother going to these parties. They don’t show anything different from a regular Friday night in MK. It’s Peoplemover, cookies, Cokes, Jenna whining about being tired and/or stomach problems, and Josh having an anxiety attack over lag or some other insignificant issue.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know why they bother going to these parties. They don’t show anything different from a regular Friday night
Gotta get that holiday parade & maybe a stage show. Cause they won't be in the parks when those are included in the day ticket price. (Spoiler: they will be).

Reactions: 2
Gotta get that holiday parade & maybe a stage show. Cause they won't be in the parks when those are included in the day ticket price. (Spoiler: they will be).
You know he will rope drop MK on Christmas morning... screw Liam and presents, gotta get that Christmas morning Peoplemover ride...

I do agree though, whether it's a party or not, it's same tit, different night for RTV1.

ETA: it's stating last party for the year... yeah, I'll believe that when I see it... any hint of rain and his ass will be in City Hall getting comp tickets for whatever is left.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How many Xmas parties has this poor, financially struggling man been to this season then?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.