ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just looking at the auction items posted (might be a good way to get a Bert from Mary Poppins funko, if anyone's interested) & there's a 2 night stay at a Disney themed condo & my brain is telling me it's the family who won the stream with rtv1, I think...

Reactions: 6
something nice: josh plays the sax well. and whoever is playing the trumpet is really good. cory looks like he’s doing karaoke at church camp. his singing is getting worse as he goes but it’s a good cause so croak on, cory.
I was noticing that about Cory too - he's off this year, maybe a cold, or perhaps he's been out of practice for too long? Would help if he had other singers to help out and he wasn't carrying the entire show.

Reactions: 2
I think Cory has been about the same TBH. He can sound great but then he can miss a note and get a bit flat. Neal is fantastic, as was expected as he’s a professional trumpet player for a living. As much as I can be critical, Josh is on point tonight and also sounds great.

we can’t be too critical, this is for charity and it diverts a lot of superchats to a good cause

You'd think with as savvy as some of them are, they'd get a bigger batch of things to bid on, but, all in all, good for them and ultimately, for the kids.
Not my thing, but I wish them luck with it nonetheless. It seems like a LOT of work to pull together.

If you want to donate, but are as absolutely bleeping lazy as I am, you can go to the GKTW website and do it via PayPal or Venmo, instead of using Cory's link and having to (horrors!) type all your card details in.

Reactions: 4
Josh played nicely. Too bad he stopped doing his own GTW streams.

Reactions: 1
Their reaction was hilarious. Josh said to Jenna that we get 1000's of positives and just one negative - let's concentrate on the positivives. 30 seconds later, Josh carries on talking about this innoffensive comment. The guy was not offensive to Jenna in anyway, he just said he found the shopping boring and that Josh does it better than Jenna.
It's just typical of these live streamers or vloggers, don't like taking constructive criticism.

One other thing to note, Josh also said that he is aware many people believe that RTV1 ride the peoplemover too much. This just goes to prove that he does read our comments !!!
Of course he does… he’s nothing but a bombshell of vanity and disgust. King of grifters.
---
Wow! I just watched this. Maybe if you want to be in the social media/influencer space, you need thicker skin. Josh is starting to have real problems with taking any type of criticism, especially from men. And Jenna, grow the duck up. It’s not like the guy personally criticized her; he just doesn’t like the shopping parts.

You two really need to get a grip on reality. Not everyone is going to blow sunshine and rainbows up your ass. bleeping deal with it. I honestly can’t believe these two are Gen-Xers. We’re more “whatever” than how these fools act. Yeah Josh, everything is a personal attack on you. bleeping babies.
If you are going to be a grifter in the public eye—-yes, get used to it. I’m sure all those dollars make up for the constructive criticism they are too immature to receive.
---
The older gentleman who gave his opinion should bid and win this.
View attachment 2620247
He'll have some excuse like "it gets in the way" when he plays his sax.
yea!! I noticed that right away. Creep.
---
The older gentleman who gave his opinion should bid and win this.
View attachment 2620247
Hahahaha!! You’d have to pay me to spend my precious time with these greedy grifters.
---
This comes with the territory. As the Dad Chronicles on youtube has explained, it's all fine and dandy under the 1st amendment.

I'm honestly surprised that RTV1 hasn't endured more on air hardships yet. I mean, RTV1 has the screens setup for their bathroom breaks where it says they'll be right back. Is it really that hard, if seeing you're gonna have a negative guest, to throw the BRB screen up and then come back? Or does Josh need to have his "hero" aka, zero moment where he tries to belittle someone on air.

I mean, something needs done in a big way about the crowds that Josh and Jenna are garnering. Tim Tracker got in trouble for people finding him and asking for pictures. Hell, RTV1 had a damn line about 6-7 families long after luminous the other night when the old guy let it fly.

Do I wish that Disney has someone patrolling youtube streamers? Yes. Are they? Who knows.

I'm also just waiting for the day where our little punk Josh gets himself into a situation that he can't get out of. The incident with the guy holding the kid in the buzz line, yeah, if the dude wouldn't have had the kid in his hands, I'd bet Josh would be a few teeth less. The old guy giving his suggestions? well? That's livestreaming for ya. It's all just a matter of how much do people want to go out of their way to let Resortv1 know how they really feel.

The truth here though is this... Josh and Jenna aren't mature enough to handle what they're being dealt. As long as it's superchats, paypals and cash, they're good. Turn the topic to a negative, and automatically, you're the bad guy, Jenna's crying and Josh turns into a "tough" guy. Please.

On another note, when will the parental abuse end? Mom and Dad are good enough to be their personal slaves and then are told to leave before the fireworks start? Hell no fat ass, you want a good spot, do like everyone else, get there early and hold it yourself. But wait, you didn't bring Liam along!!! or your wife. Would they like to see a new show on opening night? I bet they would. But since they're not Jenna, Mom or Dad, they can't go.

And lastly... I hope the way that Josh responds to the truth talkers in the parks isn't the way he talks to kids at school. If it is, please, parents, if you're on here, go into the admin and let them hear about it. Does Josh take physical intimidation approaches with his students? He plays "tough" guy on stream, so it's not a far stretch to think he does that elsewhere in his life.

Josh, if you don't want to teach any more, because you apparently suck at that just as much as you do at being a dad, just quit.
And oh what an example he was to any of his students watching…. He blew a perfect opportunity to teach what it is to turn the other cheek to his students and not to go in and i
I feel like the concept is good for pulling in large donations for GKTW from people who might not otherwise donate. The only one there stroking his own ego is Josh. It's his once-a-year "proof" that he's a good christian.

Watching and Josh has been seated for most of the 25 minutes, fondling his sax. (a bit disturbing :ROFLMAO:)
yea. Looks like he wants to make love to that sax..
---
Of course he does… he’s nothing but a bombshell of vanity and disgust. King of grifters.
---

If you are going to be a grifter in the public eye—-yes, get used to it. I’m sure all those dollars make up for the constructive criticism they are too immature to receive.
---

yea!! I noticed that right away. Creep.
---

Hahahaha!! You’d have to pay me to spend my precious time with these greedy grifters.
---

And oh what an example he was to any of his students watching…. He blew a perfect opportunity to teach what it is to turn the other cheek to his students. If I had a child in any of his classes, I’d pull
them immediately. That man has real anger issues.

yea. Looks like he wants to make love to that sax..
---
I'll tell her she can do some shopping and then I'll stand next to her and yawn the entire time. And that older man from the other night that complained about it? He'll be my guest with free-speech privileges.
Along with the elderly cancer patient grifter Josh took hundreds in cash from right in front of Cinderella castle earlier this year.
---
Josh played nicely. Too bad he stopped doing his own GTW streams.
Of course he stopped, it’s precious time in which the money isn’t going into his own pocket!
---
Yeah, I was a music teacher… if he says that, he’s full of tit.
Yes, my brother played sax for over twenty years wearing his wedding band every single time.

Last edited:
Of course he stopped, it’s precious time in which the money isn’t going into his own pocket!
Absolutely. He considers his auction prize of following him around for a stream, which is up to $1200, his charity for the year.

• Sad
Absolutely. He considers his auction prize of following him around for a stream, which is up to $1200, his charity for the year.
Closed at $1820, wanna bet it was the same person who won it last year, and who didn't use it until just a few weeks back?

Putt Putt Jenna closed at $470.

• Haha
Closed at $1820, wanna bet it was the same person who won it last year, and who didn't use it until just a few weeks back?

Putt Putt Jenna closed at $470.
I get that it's for charity, but why the hell would anyone pay that much money to spend time with THEM?!?!?

• Haha
I think Cory has been about the same TBH. He can sound great but then he can miss a note and get a bit flat. Neal is fantastic, as was expected as he’s a professional trumpet player for a living. As much as I can be critical, Josh is on point tonight and also sounds great.

we can’t be too critical, this is for charity and it diverts a lot of superchats to a good cause
Actually, Josh has been flat more than anyone there. And Cory's singing is pretty damn good. Yes, he's occasionally flat, but overall good voice.

Anyone notice Josh isn’t wearing a wedding ring? 🤨
something nice: josh plays the sax well. and whoever is playing the trumpet is really good. cory looks like he’s doing karaoke at church camp. his singing is getting worse as he goes but it’s a good cause so croak on, cory.
Anyone notice Josh isn’t wearing a wedding ring? 🤨
I was noticing that about Cory too - he's off this year, maybe a cold, or perhaps he's been out of practice for too long? Would help if he had other singers to help out and he wasn't carrying the entire show.
I get that it's for charity, but why the hell would anyone pay that much money to spend time with THEM?!?!?
I’d rather spend the day in the dentist’s chair than follow Josh around! He’d probably make you be his personal slave for the day! 🤣

• Haha
Actually, Josh has been flat more than anyone there. And Cory's singing is pretty damn good. Yes, he's occasionally flat, but overall good voice.
I think Cory just needs another singer with him, someone who can complement and hit those high notes. Cory was sounding a bit nervous about some of the songs over the past few weeks, but Bob kept pushing him.

Jenna needed someone like Bob in her life - someone to keep pushing her to do things and not let self doubt get in the way.

Reactions: 7
The no wedding ring is interesting. He wore one last year in the photo.

IMG_0769.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Was just looking at the auction items posted (might be a good way to get a Bert from Mary Poppins funko, if anyone's interested) & there's a 2 night stay at a Disney themed condo & my brain is telling me it's the family who won the stream with rtv1, I think...
I had the same thought. Checked out the web site for the vacation rental home, and I can't tell. But whoever they are, they've been around for a while because their property was featured on one of the earliest (and best, IMO) episodes of the Adventures of Jenna and Dale:
Screenshot_20231209_192812_Instagram.jpg

Also, the last video on that list is by Sean Faulk, TheMando from the DisUnplugged threads. Small world.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.