ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As they are exiting AK, Jenna tells Tim Rimpel to jump on the "bouncy bridge". Mom and dad are right behind him. "You have to bounce!!", Jenna yells. "Let's watch them bounce!" Rimpel starts jumping hysterically and mom almost toppled over from the movement. "Hahaha Don't fall mom, don't fall! Remember it's a bouncy bridge! Hahahaha". Josh and Jenna both laugh it up at Mom almost falling. The poor people behind them had to wait until they crossed to avoid the movement.
Second time this week Jenna and Josh have been rude to old people. First time was the man at EPCOT, second time is mom. Watch out, Dad, you're next. WooHoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's how autistic people operate. There's really nothing they can do about it, they've organized their thoughts and need to blurt them out otherwise chaos ensues in their mind.
I am autistic. Definitely low on the scale compared to most and I’ve spent years masking and learning to mask. But many autistic people cannot do that and you’re right, we should not assume he intended to appear rude. I didn’t actually think Josh was that mean in response, I think he just didn’t want to get into it on stream and probably didn’t want Jenna to feel bad about her streaming abilities. We all know Jenna struggles with confidence, it would have been awkward to let him continue with a lot of people watching the stream.

I do get both sides there but I think it was rude to approach them to have that discussion while they were live.

Reactions: 5
If her mom fell it wouldn't have been Jenna's fault, Jenna would have blamed Disney.
She'd have felt bad, but never would have accepted the blame.
Can you imagine? If mom or dad had gotten hurt at Disney, the Grifty Twins would have had their hands out faster than when Josh dropped his Gertie cookie at Jollywood Nights. Financial independence through litigation.

Reactions: 10
There's only 45 items for bid and 8 of those are paintings by Steveo, 6 are tins of home baked cookies from Donna. They really could have done so much better here with not much effort.

I watched my dad pull in an entire basement of donations from companies when he was in charge of doing so for a recreational vehicle rally. Every day for months we had UPS dropping off a pile of boxes. Can't say it takes more than just sending out one letter to all the companies you wish to ask. Some ideas: Coke, Pepsi, American Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, Universal, Disney, Frito Lay, Yum Brands, McDonalds, Marriott ... if you have proof you're doing it for charity I'm sure you'd be surprised by the companies' generosity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2620131

I think I'd rather stab my eyes out than endure a round of mini golf with Jenna.
Does the dog come along too?

There's only 45 items for bid and 8 of those are paintings by Steveo, 6 are tins of home baked cookies from Donna. They really could have done so much better here with not much effort.

I watched my dad pull in an entire basement of donations from companies when he was in charge of doing so for a recreational vehicle rally. Every day for months we had UPS dropping off a pile of boxes. Can't say it takes more than just sending out one letter to all the companies you wish to ask. Some ideas: Coke, Pepsi, American Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, Universal, Disney, Frito Lay, Yum Brands, McDonalds, Marriott ... if you have proof you're doing it for charity I'm sure you'd be surprised by the companies' generosity.
No kidding. When I first started in a corporate job, I had a customer ask about our company donating to his charity event. I was surprised that my manager sent a big check. For the most part, these are tax deductible, but still people are generous when it comes to charity.

Reactions: 4
I would empty all my piggy banks to bid on a night in the parks with Josh and Jenna where they are required to be my personal butlers, much like they make their parents do. "Josh, go stand in the middle of Main Street and hold my fireworks place for six hours while I enjoy the park and Jenna runs and fetches me napkins from every counter service restaurant."

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would empty all my piggy banks to bid on a night in the parks with Josh and Jenna where they are required to be my personal butlers, much like they make their parents do. "Josh, go stand in the middle of Main Street and hold my fireworks place for six hours while I enjoy the park and Jenna runs and fetches me napkins from every counter service restaurant."
Also Josh is forbidden from having any Cokes and cookies #but-that's-okay

(AND NO SHOPPING, STITCHIES, AND STARBUCKS, JENNA!!!)

Reactions: 8
Also Josh is forbidden from having any Cokes and cookies #but-that's-okay

(AND NO SHOPPING, STITCHIES, AND STARBUCKS, JENNA!!!)
I'll tell her she can do some shopping and then I'll stand next to her and yawn the entire time. And that older man from the other night that complained about it? He'll be my guest with free-speech privileges.

• Haha
I am autistic. Definitely low on the scale compared to most and I’ve spent years masking and learning to mask. But many autistic people cannot do that and you’re right, we should not assume he intended to appear rude. I didn’t actually think Josh was that mean in response, I think he just didn’t want to get into it on stream and probably didn’t want Jenna to feel bad about her streaming abilities. We all know Jenna struggles with confidence, it would have been awkward to let him continue with a lot of people watching the stream.

I do get both sides there but I think it was rude to approach them to have that discussion while they were live.
This comes with the territory. As the Dad Chronicles on youtube has explained, it's all fine and dandy under the 1st amendment.

I'm honestly surprised that RTV1 hasn't endured more on air hardships yet. I mean, RTV1 has the screens setup for their bathroom breaks where it says they'll be right back. Is it really that hard, if seeing you're gonna have a negative guest, to throw the BRB screen up and then come back? Or does Josh need to have his "hero" aka, zero moment where he tries to belittle someone on air.

I mean, something needs done in a big way about the crowds that Josh and Jenna are garnering. Tim Tracker got in trouble for people finding him and asking for pictures. Hell, RTV1 had a damn line about 6-7 families long after luminous the other night when the old guy let it fly.

Do I wish that Disney has someone patrolling youtube streamers? Yes. Are they? Who knows.

I'm also just waiting for the day where our little punk Josh gets himself into a situation that he can't get out of. The incident with the guy holding the kid in the buzz line, yeah, if the dude wouldn't have had the kid in his hands, I'd bet Josh would be a few teeth less. The old guy giving his suggestions? well? That's livestreaming for ya. It's all just a matter of how much do people want to go out of their way to let Resortv1 know how they really feel.

The truth here though is this... Josh and Jenna aren't mature enough to handle what they're being dealt. As long as it's superchats, paypals and cash, they're good. Turn the topic to a negative, and automatically, you're the bad guy, Jenna's crying and Josh turns into a "tough" guy. Please.

On another note, when will the parental abuse end? Mom and Dad are good enough to be their personal slaves and then are told to leave before the fireworks start? Hell no fat ass, you want a good spot, do like everyone else, get there early and hold it yourself. But wait, you didn't bring Liam along!!! or your wife. Would they like to see a new show on opening night? I bet they would. But since they're not Jenna, Mom or Dad, they can't go.

And lastly... I hope the way that Josh responds to the truth talkers in the parks isn't the way he talks to kids at school. If it is, please, parents, if you're on here, go into the admin and let them hear about it. Does Josh take physical intimidation approaches with his students? He plays "tough" guy on stream, so it's not a far stretch to think he does that elsewhere in his life.

Josh, if you don't want to teach any more, because you apparently suck at that just as much as you do at being a dad, just quit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I haven’t had a chance to check out the auction, but oh wow. Those prizes got a very church picnic feel.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
give kids the world event feels like Jerry Lewis telethon and all need their ego stroked about their talent . Go live in the parks and donate it rather than create costs for Give kids the world banquet.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I haven’t had a chance to check out the auction, but oh wow. Those prizes got a very church picnic feel.
You'd think with as savvy as some of them are, they'd get a bigger batch of things to bid on, but, all in all, good for them and ultimately, for the kids.

• Haha
give kids the world event feels like Jerry Lewis telethon and all need their ego stroked about their talent . Go live in the parks and donate it rather than create costs for Give kids the world banquet.
I feel like the concept is good for pulling in large donations for GKTW from people who might not otherwise donate. The only one there stroking his own ego is Josh. It's his once-a-year "proof" that he's a good christian.

Watching and Josh has been seated for most of the 25 minutes, fondling his sax. (a bit disturbing :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
something nice: josh plays the sax well. and whoever is playing the trumpet is really good. cory looks like he’s doing karaoke at church camp. his singing is getting worse as he goes but it’s a good cause so croak on, cory.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.