ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently the song from the new Wish movie is triggering copyright issues for streamers showing the new beacon of magic show on spaceship earth. So Josh went off about how the copyright laws need to be rewritten so that only intentional uses of the song would be subject to copyright claims, not incidental ones. Enter his next side hustle: partnering with a law firm to protect his streams. Before you know it he'll be Josh Nelson, Esquire.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apparently the song from the new Wish movie is triggering copyright issues for streamers showing the new beacon of magic show on spaceship earth. So Josh went off about how the copyright laws need to be rewritten so that only intentional uses of the song would be subject to copyright claims, not incidental ones. Enter his next side hustle: partnering with a law firm to protect his streams. Before you know it he'll be Josh Nelson, Esquire.
:ROFLMAO:
He'll be chasing down copyright claim infringements like ambulances and then referring those folk to real lawyers... because... ya know... he wants the money but doesn't want to do the work. 🤪

• Haha
Maybe Stef could make some videos of driving past all the local courthouses for that lawyer referral channel. Or just do another driver switch on the shoulder of I-4 because the stream was lagging.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Josh found someone he was willing to keep off camera. A stan approached him, and when he asked if they wanted to say hi on the stream, she said no because she's a teacher and she's not supposed to be there. THAT he could relate to.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Parents are already on 4 1/2 hr waiting duty for fireworks spot.
I can't imagine making my elderly parents do that. I don't care how "in shape" they are. Jenna is prancing around with this Jessie Mouse chick, who is trying to take over the #1 friend spot from Ivonne. Why doesn't she ask Jessie Mouse to stand there for 5 hours?

Parents are already on 4 1/2 hr waiting duty for fireworks spot.
They might have volunteered so they don’t have to be Jenna’s Starbucks slave, you know “my usual with 2 pumps and a snack”. Or follow her through the stores while she whines about how she “needs” an item until dad gives in and buys it. 🙄

• Haha
I can't imagine making my elderly parents do that. I don't care how "in shape" they are. Jenna is prancing around with this Jessie Mouse chick, who is trying to take over the #1 friend spot from Ivonne. Why doesn't she ask Jessie Mouse to stand there for 5 hours?
Or Tim? Remember when he almost passed out from standing in the heat to hold a spot for Harmonious while J&J shopped, snacked and rode rides? They still laugh about that. They are completely self absorbed and devoid of empathy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I've gotten to the point where there isn't one thing I like about Josh. There are more things than I can count that I find repulsive about him starting with how he uses and abuses his parents but calls it love.

He sounds like a son from hell to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've gotten to the point where there isn't one thing I like about Josh. There are more things than I can count that I find repulsive about him starting with how he uses and abuses his parents but calls it love.

He sounds like a son from hell to me.
And even Jenna too. She said earlier about the parents waiting for fireworks “they’re taking one for the team.” Maybe it was ok for them to take one for the team when they were in their 40s and you were a teen, but come on girl.
And now she says they’re starving.

And even Jenna too. She said earlier about the parents waiting for fireworks “they’re taking one for the team.” Maybe it was ok for them to take one for the team when they were in their 40s and you were a teen, but come on girl.
And now she says they’re starving.
Wow. Maybe Jenna could bring them some food for a change? And maybe pigs will fly, too.

• Haha
So their elderly parents really need food. Instead of telling them to go ahead and leave the fireworks spot to get food they make them wait until they can take over. And it’s Epcot, there’s like twenty food places they passed on the way. They couldn’t at least bring them a snack to hold them over? Or hurry to get the food for them? They are so weird to me. 🤔

So their elderly parents really need food. Instead of telling them to go ahead and leave the fireworks spot to get food they make them wait until they can take over. And it’s Epcot, there’s like twenty food places they passed on the way. They couldn’t at least bring them a snack to hold them over? Or hurry to get the food for them? They are so weird to me. 🤔
Karma is going to take a giant, juicy bite out of their lives.

Who wants to bet that when it does Jenna will cave inward and become totally dysfunctional (she's nearly there) and Josh will lash out and end up at the police station on the wrong side of the cuffs (ditto on the nearly there).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah I don’t get it. The parents can be as unselfish as can be, but the 40-ish old kids can be as selfish as can be.
It’s like how did the genetic programming get so corrupted.

Reactions: 8
These scammy, selfish, profiteering fucknuckles. I will never get my head around how anybody could leave their senior parents standing in the middle of a jammed WDW park for several hours so they - two people in their 40s - can be sure to have a prime fireworks view after they're done grifting the masses. And their parents won't even see a dollar of it.

Reactions: 8
It’s breezy and in the upper 50s in Orlando right now. I guarantee the parents are freezing having to stand next to that lagoon for hours so their entitled offspring can watch fireworks. What an insanely dysfunctional family they are.

Reactions: 9
It’s breezy and in the upper 50s in Orlando right now. I guarantee the parents are freezing having to stand next to that lagoon for hours so their entitled offspring can watch fireworks. What an insanely dysfunctional family they are.
If it's not happening to Josh, it's not happening.
He has no clue how hard it is for seniors to regulate their body temperature, that means staying cool as well as warm. Didn't his dad nearly pass out this last summer just before one of the streams? Josh feigned a touch of concern, but really just blew it off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.