ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these people are saying their Superchat is for Jenna’s shopping fund. What are the odds she gets all that money? Come on, Josh, they are specifically saying it’s for Jenna. Hand it over.

Reactions: 8
All these people are saying their Superchat is for Jenna’s shopping fund. What are the odds she gets all that money? Come on, Josh, they are specifically saying it’s for Jenna. Hand it over.
it should go to mom and dad for holding the spot for three hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Josh is giddy reading all the Superchats. Nothing like a pile of cash to make everything better. I wouldn’t be surprised if the old guy was a shill to bring in the pity donations.

• Sick
But seriously, what old dude said wasn't that bad. Imagine how they behave when someone really insults them. I would have laughed the guy off with a, "Thanks for the feedback." They are just so used to everyone kissing butt.

Reactions: 11
But seriously, what old dude said wasn't that bad. Imagine how they behave when someone really insults them. I would have laughed the guy off with a, "Thanks for the feedback." They are just so used to everyone kissing butt.
You are absolutely correct. People kiss up to them all the time. But when you put your “life” on streams there will be opinions that don’t vibe with yours. Accept the constructive criticism and agree to disagree. That’s how you handle the public Mr Nelson.
And, your sister is 43 years old she needs to woman up.

• Heart
He just said ”I get bored watching the shopping.” Ok that’s your opinion, no big deal.

But anyway moppers, hoppers, ploppers keep that cash coming in and keeping my GOOGL stock going up.

Merry Griftmas. Stupid people throwing away their money. I truly can’t wrap my head around why anyone would give them money.

IMG_0753.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Josh is giddy reading all the Superchats. Nothing like a pile of cash to make everything better. I wouldn’t be surprised if the old guy was a shill to bring in the pity donations.
That’s exactly my thought. I told my husband it felt set up because now all these superchats rolled in.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This comment was immediately deleted because apparently the truth hurts. And it was after 11:00 p.m. when they finally started saying their goodbyes. They couldn’t end the stream as long as the donations were still coming in. It didn't matter that the parked had been closed for over an hour.

IMG_0754.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
When Jenna stepped away after that guy made his comment, I assumed her feelings were hurt and she was maybe crying. But she said he made her mad, and that's why she had to walk away. Just like Josh, squash those bad feelings down, smile, and say, "it's okay. It's fine."

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This comment was immediately deleted because apparently the truth hurts. And it was after 11:00 p.m. when they finally started saying their goodbyes. They couldn’t end the stream as long as the donations were still coming in. It didn't matter that the parked had been closed for over an hour.

View attachment 2612820
I turned it off when they went into the store (old dude is 100% correct). Before the money train, Josh was talking about how he had to get home soon because he has to get up at 5:30. I guess sleep for his real job doesn’t matter when you can line your pockets.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That’s exactly my thought. I told my husband it felt set up because now all these superchats rolled in.
I wouldn’t put it past these grifters. Wasn’t the old trick to have another channel send $2 to kick off the Grifting Express. Then when that person streamed, someone would send them $2 to start the money rolling in. It’s like the same $2 just gets passed from one stream to another.

For those of us who didn't watch but would like to see what happened:

Here's that meet and greet, when that man got his turn (Note how josh swung the camera at him as the man shakes it off saying he doesn't want to be on stream. Yeah, so good at keeping people off the camera. :mad: )
(it looks like Josh might have removed the ability to post outside of YT - timestamp is 5:08:51 )

The man was obviously a viewer and felt he was adding constructing criticism. The way he spoke bluntly (he did try to filter it) I strongly suspect he was on the autistic scale, from a generation where if you could function you were not tested. I grew up with that in my household - he spoke exactly like my dad who was brilliant with math and science and did very well in his engineering and management position, but you had to know him to love and appreciate him. (Dad would have bent over backwards for us, and he did many times). The gentleman was not hating on the channel, nor was he being rude considering that's what he does, he felt he was being helpful. He even offered some solutions to what he perceived what was a problem.

Instead of reading his personality and thanking him for watching then letting it go, Jenna got Pissed off and Josh got defensive and attacked him, with a chuckle tossed in there, as usual.

Here's the part where they discussed the man and Josh boasts about how he's better than Jenna anyway. (timestamp 5:16:37 )

It was the Grannie from the Beverly hillbillies approach to dealing with modern issues: Just toss a heap of misunderstanding and hate on there.

God damn it! They instruct teachers how to deal with special needs cases, and no they're not all visible. duck Josh.

I don't think it was a setup and I'm in full accordance with this man's statement: She does shop far too much. She also sits on her ass doing a lot of nothing. Jenna adds nothing of value to the streams, however I still like her better than Josh.
---
I read a statement about one's mom, but I'm modifying it to apply to everyone as it should:

Be kind to others, it's their first time living too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Their reaction was hilarious. Josh said to Jenna that we get 1000's of positives and just one negative - let's concentrate on the positivives. 30 seconds later, Josh carries on talking about this innoffensive comment. The guy was not offensive to Jenna in anyway, he just said he found the shopping boring and that Josh does it better than Jenna.
It's just typical of these live streamers or vloggers, don't like taking constructive criticism.

One other thing to note, Josh also said that he is aware many people believe that RTV1 ride the peoplemover too much. This just goes to prove that he does read our comments !!!

This just goes to prove that he does read our comments !!!
Oh yeah. Josh not only visits and read the comments here occasionally, he's addicted to it! He reads here every chance he gets. We're talking about him and his thing and not only does he have to know what we say so he can try and squash it in the next stream (usually a fail) but he adores being the center of attention... don't you Josh? 🤪 He probably brags about having a forum dedicated to talking just about him and lies about how we're all haters trying to come up with things to get him in trouble with Disney about, refusing to admit the only thing we discuss is his behavior as is reality and on full display.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Someone made a comment about the “shopping” incident and said they were unsubscribing. The rudeness continues to pour out from Resorttv1.

First of all the man from last night wasn’t rude he simply stated an opinion and gave a few helpful suggestions and neither was the person who commented.
How come Josh can have an opinion and no one else?
And why is it so difficult for Josh to deal with any difference of opinion without becoming angry?

Secondly, this is not the elementary school playground where you have to defend your sister. Your sister is kicking the hell out of middle age. She should be able to speak for herself at 43. This is why this chick can’t work. Imagine her in the workplace being called into HR for even the slightest event. Major meltdown and tears. She needs therapy to deal with everyday life.
Josh blew this out of context just like he does every incident. Maybe the family can get a group rate on therapy. They all need it.
IMG_0313.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
(it looks like Josh might have removed the ability to post outside of YT - timestamp is 5:08:51 )
I'm mostly surprised I somehow watched so much of their stream (though I did fall asleep while they were waiting for 45 minutes for the fireworks).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone made a comment about the “shopping” incident and said they were unsubscribing. The rudeness continues to pour out from Resorttv1.

First of all the man from last night wasn’t rude he simply stated an opinion and gave a few helpful suggestions and neither was the person who commented.
How come Josh can have an opinion and no one else?
And why is it so difficult for Josh to deal with any difference of opinion without becoming angry?

Secondly, this is not the elementary school playground where you have to defend your sister. Your sister is kicking the hell out of middle age. She should be able to speak for herself at 43. This is why this chick can’t work. Imagine her in the workplace being called into HR for even the slightest event. Major meltdown and tears. She needs therapy to deal with everyday life.
Josh blew this out of context just like he does every incident. Maybe the family can get a group rate on therapy. They all need it.
View attachment 2613751
Josh claims he didn't disrespect that gentleman at all. Maybe he needs to go back and listen hard to how he "instructed" the man about how rude he was. Seems to me Josh was the one totally out of line in that he's said before that he "likes it when you come up to us and offer suggestions". Clearly he only meant that as come up to us and offer us cash, gift cards, gifts and a bit of boot kissing.

He also needs to review that conversation they had afterward - he was ripping on that man and patting himself on the back pretty hard.

My thoughts went to how after experiencing that attitude from Josh (who should have graciously accepted the comments) the man will no longer be a fan but may be joining us here on tattle, and I welcome him and anyone else who wants to come and think logically about the BS Josh performs on stream, every stream.

Last edited:
The man had a point though. They should do other things aside from shopping all the time.

Yea he came off a little strong, but to see Josh get so defensive like that is very off-putting. And to hear Jenna get so worked up over something so minor really shows her true character.

Then for Josh to say, people like when he does the shopping more than Jenna does, was even worse than what the gentleman said. I swear their skin is as thin as rice paper. They need to grow the duck up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.