ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't stand Josh throwing a hissy fit over the guy asking not to be on camera and justifying it by saying you shouldn't expect privacy in a theme park...sure but there is a difference between being in the background of someones photo versus being actively recorded and uploaded on YouTube to be profited off of.

Reactions: 14
I had just missed grabbing this b4 it got deleted. He actually mentioned that this person is right that his ranting like that makes it difficult to watch him.
No plans to get help for his anger and narcissism though - just an "I'll do better next time."

Josh, you're 43, that's over 20 years of "doing better next time" and you're still a selfish, loudmouth, asshat. GET HELP!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yeah, if you go to any Disney park you’re probably gonna be in someones photo or video. It’s inevitable. But there is a difference between being seen in the background or being seen walking by and having someone live streaming right behind you in a thirty minute line…streamers need to stop being rude and at least attempt to stop filming peoples backsides…

I wasn’t watching but based on comments here it sounds like yet another situation that Josh handled poorly. The guy says he doesn’t want to be filmed? No big deal, don’t film him and move on!

Reactions: 15
At the end of the stream, Josh goes into his "They're just jealous" routine. Anyone who calls him out is jealous, I guess. He understands the jealousy though because he would be jealous if he was watching someone else do what he does. So arrogant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That was kind of a short stream for Joshie. Even before fireworks? Do we think Mr. Officer got to talking to the Disney Officers and got his ass shut down?

Reactions: 4
That was kind of a short stream for Joshie. Even before fireworks? Do we think Mr. Officer got to talking to the Disney Officers and got his ass shut down?
Sadly, no. It was a Christmas party night and Josh will be in overdrive this week filming the ending of Epcot Forever and the beginning of Luminous the next night. However, that guy really did get to him, but I guess that isn't hard to do.

Reactions: 7
Sadly, no. It was a Christmas party night and Josh will be in overdrive this week filming the ending of Epcot Forever and the beginning of Luminous the next night. However, that guy really did get to him, but I guess that isn't hard to do.
Yes, he'll totally be in overdrive...not! Time to dad and mom to stand for hours holding their spot for the last Epcot forever and then the next night at the premiere of "Luminous." Sad but true.😏

Reactions: 4
Josh often schedules ending streams so they lead into premiers of his Retro TV1 Blech channel, but he couldn't stream for another hour tonight to lead into Britt's candlelight processional stream from Disneyland? Even though he knows their DL streams aren't as popular and was begging people to tune in tonight? Great businessman.

He also managed to stay in the park well past closing on a party night. He tried multiple times to get close to the castle for the obligatory picture, but was redirected towards the exit at least 3 times. At one point, he even got frustrated and said, is there only one way we can go? Yes, Josh. OUT. It's a party night. You should know how this works.

And that guy who didn't want to be on the stream really got to him. It's not like Josh made his comment right after the confrontation; he waited through the entire outside line, stretching room, and inside queue, but the minute he sat down in the doom buggy, he popped off about the guy. And continued to talk about it throughout the rest of the stream.

The two most telling things for me from Josh's reaction to the situation were first, when the guy quietly explained that he didn't want to be on camera because was in law enforcement, Josh very loudly said "thank you for your service," drawing more attention to the guy who didn't want any attention. And second, when he was making his apology, he kept saying that he shouldn't have made his snarky comment out loud, not that he shouldn't have let the guy's request bother him. Both demonstrate just how completely self centered he really is.

• Wow
  • Sick
Back in the day, we would call Josh a big old pu$$y. He doesn’t have the balls to say something to someone’s face. Instead, he waits until their back is turned or they have a kid in their arms to act like a tough guy. What a spineless asshole.

The more I think about the LEO encounter, the more pissed off I get. And then Josh blames the guy for not wanting to be on the stream. Plus, the guy was really nice about it, almost apologizing. But no, how dare Johnny Law ask Josh to turn the stream off him. Doesn’t he know who Josh is? RTV1 is practically an extension of Disney’s media department 🙄

Reactions: 13
I hope he's planning on editing this man (and his own crappy comments after) out of the stream. Even if he didn't feel it was necessary to do out of courtesy for this guy, he should do it to cover his own ass, especially after telling the guy he was never on camera.

If you're fostering kids in FL, are you allowed to take them to Disney/Universal? I know people in my state who were fostering kids that they eventually adopted and were never allowed to put it out into the public, like on social media at all - not photos, not names, and definitely not videos on YT. They couldn't take them out of state, so there was no issue around them possibly being filmed there, but I wonder if that's something that could happen at WDW with FL kids. I worry that one day one of these streamers will catch a foster child taken from a parent, or a woman whose abusive ex is looking for her, etc. and horrible things will follow.

Reactions: 10
I hope that officer brings up the stream tonight and decides to talk to Disney about it. At the very least Josh needs to omit everything in the queue line.

Reactions: 9
Josh told the Law Enforcer that he's been doing this for 6 years and never puts people in line on the stream. Then, as @Love_the_kitz stated earlier, he started basically filming the ceiling of the queue, which he NEVER does. Really Josh? You are always so close to folks that I can hear their entire PRIVATE conversations at times. I'm sure the guy scared you, but no need to lie.

• Angry
there were some mildly critical comments posted on the video last night. shockingly they have already been deleted. it’s gotten to the point where i can’t even hate-watch this guy. he triggers me.

Reactions: 6
It’s only a matter of time before someone beats the snot out of him on a livestream and I can’t wait for that day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
3C0420E0-35CF-46DD-9AB8-9790628DCF77.jpeg
I’m glad people are starting to notice Josh’s BS.

Btw, wonder why Josh has such an issue with being told no. It can’t come from his parents? Mom’s indifferent and Dad’s a pushover. He acts like a spoiled brat. If everyone seems to be the problem, then you might the problem.

I bet he got his ass kicked in school. Now with the little power he has, he can be a bully in the parks.

I’m surprised he can manage in a structured work environment. I feel sad for the kids in his class. He must be a nightmare.

there were some mildly critical comments posted on the video last night. shockingly they have already been deleted.
Oh dont mind those, thats just the "trolls and haters" acting "jealous." :rolleyes:

News flash Josh! Just because someone says something you dont agree with, that doesnt automatically make them a troll. But Josh will never get that because, hes always right.

Watched the new Jenna vlog, apparently she wont eat spinach and parsley because 'it hurts my tummy'.............Sweetheart what doesnt hurt your tummy? And maybe its time you seek professional help

he went in the comments and said he deleted things because people were arguing, and he already apologized so there’s nothing more to say. no joshie, we all know your ego can’t stand to see anything negative, that’s why you deleted. mid 40s snowflake really isn’t a good look.

Hey Josh, it’s one thing to admit you’re wrong. But adults learn from their mistakes. You sir, keep making the same mistakes and then blaming other people for your crappy actions.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.