ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s breezy and in the upper 50s in Orlando right now. I guarantee the parents are freezing having to stand next to that lagoon for hours so their entitled offspring can watch fireworks. What an insanely dysfunctional family they are.
When they first came up to mom and dad, mom was in the “I’m really bleeping cold right now“ position with how her arms were crossed.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Jenna just said mom and dad left. So they stood out in the cold holding a spot and then didn’t even get to see the fireworks. Those two spoiled brats don’t even care how they abuse their parents.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Feelings on the new show so far?
---
Okay why are the after-show songs better than the songs in the show?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
---
That whole part with the 'When She Loved Me' song from Toy Story was an odd choice for a fireworks show. Depressing. I agree that the songs after the show were better.

Reactions: 4
Some guy just came up & told them he didn't like it when they shopped & josh told him it was rude to walk up to someone & say that. Glad he stood up for his sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
---
i’ll probably be the minority but i wasn’t really impressed overall. way too much narration. i do like the opening song but then it’s just IP through the middle. i get they were trying to weave a storyline but it felt forced. did appreciate them turning SSE into the illuminations globe though. i cry at *everything* and this gave me nothing. 🤷🏻‍♀️

That whole part with the 'When She Loved Me' song from Toy Story was an odd choice for a fireworks show. Depressing. I agree that the songs after the show were better.
It was mixed with " Recuérdame " from Coco. They would have been better off just leaving it that song and not "When she loved me".

Some guy just came up & told them he didn't like it when they shopped & josh told him it was rude to walk up to someone & say that. Glad he stood up for his sister.
And now the superchats are a flowinggggg

• Angry
Reactions: 3
It's nice and all that he stood up for Jenna, but he was still rude back to the guy. He was just an old dude trying to talk to them about their stream. Josh keeps proving he doesn't know how to deal with negativity on live stream.

On another note: I'd love to see them shut down RTV1 for having groups of people hoarding around them in the parks lately. Tim Tracker got shut down there and banned for awhile for less than this with his stans (and he wasn't even live streaming when it happened to him).

Reactions: 10
It was just some old dude who said he didn't find the shopping interesting. Nothing earth shattering. I agree with him. Of course, you can't criticize the Nelsons.

Reactions: 7
That whole part with the 'When She Loved Me' song from Toy Story was an odd choice for a fireworks show.
I don't cry much and never in public, but that song makes me UGLY CRY. I won't ever be able to watch the show in person without embarassing myself.

Reactions: 2
It was just some old dude who said he didn't find the shopping interesting. Nothing earth shattering. I agree with him. Of course, you can't criticize the Nelsons.
We're gonna hear about this for a few weeks.

Reactions: 5
New show definitely needs work. I didn’t completely hate it. Maybe it will be better when I see it in person.

Reactions: 6
We're gonna hear about this for a few weeks.
I'd be surprised if he was sticking up for his sister-wife with that response. I think it's just his same knee-jerk response to everything that doesn't celebrate him.

Who is this Theo guy? Has he been on before? He seems familiar.

I'd be surprised if he was sticking up for his sister-wife with that response. I think it's just his same knee-jerk response to everything that doesn't celebrate him.
Then he turned it around. "Jenna always has people coming up to her saying Josh is better." :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.