ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Josh, it’s one thing to admit you’re wrong. But adults learn from their mistakes. You sir, keep making the same mistakes and then blaming other people for your crappy actions.
i am certain there will be a rant about the haters and trolls tonight. he thinks he is being sly by deleting the comments and trying to change the narrative. i don’t have screenshots and they are gone now, but the “arguing” he claims was going on consisted of one super fan who called the gentleman an idiot twice in two different comments, and two people saying in response that his request was reasonable and josh’s response was over the top. that’s the extent of it. much good christian with all the lying joshie!

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2609495I’m glad people are starting to notice Josh’s BS.

Btw, wonder why Josh has such an issue with being told no. It can’t come from his parents? Mom’s indifferent and Dad’s a pushover. He acts like a spoiled brat. If everyone seems to be the problem, then you might the problem.
He has no idea he's the problem, that's the narcissist in him. They're never at fault and as long as the result is positive to Josh's purse then the action was warranted in Josh's mind.

He totally kissed up to that man in line, it wasn't a real apology. It was very clear that's what he was doing when he tried to change to subject to "thank you for your service", a phrase he has had positive results with in the past but not this time. That man knew it was lip service and the apology was not made to him, but rather for the sake of the viewers, and he didn't mean a word of it.

And the problem goes far beyond just filming people in line or on the ride - it's Josh's overall behavior at every turn. He's always looking out for number uno, tromping on anyone who gets in the way.

By the way, Josh, "I'm sorry, I'll do better next time." is something a child says when caught with their hand in the cookie jar. It doesn't mean the child will stop sneaking those cookies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
You know it pained him to type that because he truly doesn’t believe he did a thing wrong. But fear of it hitting him in his pocketbook forced him to issue his fake apology.
he only typed that after someone called him out for deleting negative comments. he is incapable of letting anything go. 😏

Reactions: 10
You know what? If I someone made a comment to me, that upset me, right or wrong, I’m also the kind of person to complain about it afterward and not be able to let it go. It would play on my mind for the remainder of the day. But that’s me, and that’s why I KNOW I don’t have the personality to put myself out in the public! I’m high stress and high anxiety! But I also have common sense and wouldn’t expect to livestream everywhere with a sense of entitlement.

Reactions: 8
I love it when people catch on to the fact that Josh has issues. He will try to “be good “ for a month or so, but he always shows his true self in time. Thats a drawback for him going live. People begin to see who you really are when you can’t edit out your poor behavior.

Reactions: 7
It's interesting that Cory's Give Kids the World fundraiser stream is this week and Josh is involved. I've very recently heard TWO different streamers at different times mention "no matter how you may feel about other streamers who are a part of this event, please watch, please consider making a donation to the charity."

:ROFLMAO: This was BEFORE last night's events.

They're referring to Josh. (Not saying names as they might get onto his hit list as he's done before.)
They all know what a POS Josh is. He's only there as Cory has a big heart, and Josh has some semblance of musical talent.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Btw, guess RTV1’s media invite was lost in the mail for the Epcot/Walt statue unveiling event today. Or as Josh would say, “we couldn’t make it.” He’s stuck with the general public peasants tomorrow.

• Haha
Btw, guess RTV1’s media invite was lost in the mail for the Epcot/Walt statue unveiling event today. Or as Josh would say, “we couldn’t make it.” He’s stuck with the general public peasants tomorrow.
Probably had a “no livestream” clause to it, so he knew it wouldn’t benefit him.

Reactions: 4
And he mentioned about not getting an invite to the statue dedication. Hi Josh! 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
”Are you ok on the stream?” while already showing the person on the stream.
---
You don’t mind if stand right over your shoulder do you?
IMG_2265.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
How dare you question Josh! He’s been doing this for six years, and he knows how not to show people on the stream.

*proceeds to show everyone around him on stream.*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Josh really should have just said something like “oh I’m sorry no problem, I try not to focus or linger on anyone in line but you might have been in frame for a second or two.” And then just have some people go ahead of him to put distance between them. The entitlement is just so frustrating. It’s not “how might my presence affect others?” It’s “how dare you question my right to be here?”

Reactions: 11
Josh really should have just said something like “oh I’m sorry no problem, I try not to focus or linger on anyone in line but you might have been in frame for a second or two.” And then just have some people go ahead of him to put distance between them. The entitlement is just so frustrating. It’s not “how might my presence affect others?” It’s “how dare you question my right to be here?”
I think he did say that, sorta, kinda, in a josh-awkward way.

But he was so damn focused on getting in there and on the ride that his brain could not entertain the idea of stepping back a bit. NO WAY ... he HAD to get in there ASAP. It really felt akin to that Lightning Lane incident on Buzz Light Year's Space Ranger Spin.

What bothered me more than him aiming the camera at the man and his wife who clearly had a problem with it even before they said anything, was that Josh tried to flip the situation on it's head so that he's now the victim, and how dare anyone come to Disney if they don't want to be shown on camera.

We're talking about an officer, someone who's out there working in public service (hopefully as the good guy as most are) who in Josh's own words "should not go to Disney" because Josh may be there, as he is almost every day, recording. So Josh gets to fart around in the parks constantly, but those who are in more vital roles than him should not take a vacation there?

• Heart
The only time Josh actively tries not to show someone is when a hopper approaches him. He'll always ask those people if they want to say hi on the stream. But they are usually bearing gifts and/or cash. That guy on Saturday should have paid the "keep my face off the stream" fee.

Ah, Josh's old "rinse and repeat" apology.

If he has to stand in one place for a while, like a slow line, why doesn't he just turn the camera around and focus it on his own damn face. And if he doesn't like that (because no one's given him $50+) that will remind him how other people might feel around him.
Please, don't submit us to his face for that amount of time, please. Even if I'm hate watching LOL

• Haha
Isn’t it amazing how many people come up to them and say “oh you mean so much to me” or “you’ve changed my life.” I don’t even say that to people I know. I might have said it to my dog once though. 🤣

Calm down hoppers, he’s just a guy with a phone. These para-social relationships are really scary.

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.