ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:ROFLMAO: That's a 3-chin Nelson, bet he's the only one in the family who can do that.

Speaking of Cory's Fundraiser for GKTW, who is the special guest who will be there? He's a professional musician (aside from Bob) from what I've gathered, and he's not featured on the above promo. Cory keeps referencing him and discussing practices but I have yet to catch the name.
Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 2.34.31 PM.png

Probably the Gijs van Winkelhof dude.

Reactions: 2
Almost forgot that we watched a little of Cory Meets World at Epcot for the festival of holidays last night, and Dale showed up. Josh said his brother was arriving in town on Thursday, so did the whole family go to Epcot? Or were spouses not invited to the Nelson family reunion? If Dale wasn't with the family, why was he at Epcot? So many questions.
One thing I noticed when he did the no Friday stream announcement was he was saying they were going to all be together & named everyone off, except Stef. I'm sure it was a Freudian slip but I found that interesting...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
One thing I noticed when he did the no Friday stream announcement was he was saying they were going to all be together & named everyone off, except Stef. I'm sure it was a Freudian slip but I found that interesting...
That's nothing as long as she's on the list to get in. Last year Cory accidentally left his wife off that list and she had to elbow her way past the gate keepers :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
From what I understand the hatbox ghost is placed in a deadzone (haha) in the Haunted Mansion east coast. Good streaming in that spot will depend on the signal strengths: meaning they're very much dependent on weather, network usage and misc.

I'm sure Josh will have a lightning lane and stand in line at least once so he can stream it two or more times. Repetition is his thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Flipped to him to see if he's filmed the ride yet and he's got the camera pointed up at the queue roof, quite unlike josh... back it up to see what happened and sure enough the people directly in front of him took issue with being on camera. Josh lied and told them he'd been pointing the camera UP the whole time and they weren't on camera at all, or minimally.

Josh is nervous laughing and kissing up to the man.

I need to see that man bump Josh in the dark and make him drop the gimbal. Sounded like he wanted to. I'd include pics that show how uncomfortable the wife was the whole time and the look on the man's face, but unlike Josh I actually care about people and won't do that to them.

Reactions: 6
Josh was so mad at that couple telling him what not to do that as he got on the ride he was bitching about the man being "So paranoid" about the camera and proceeded to tell everyone "don't bother coming to the parks if you don't want to be on camera" as though he owns the place.

In other news - he got to the hatbox ghost and as predicted his signal dropped :ROFLMAO: He got a little bit of it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Seriously! I rewound and the guy said he was in law enforcement and he didn’t want to be a camera. That’s understandable. Depending on an assignment, you might not want to be on camera.

But Josh doesn’t care. Just like Josh didn’t care roaming around Shades of Green with the stream. Someone people have jobs that actually require a level of discretion.

“Too bad” said Josh. He has money to make up for the weekend.

Reactions: 8
these incidents seem to be happening way more frequently. of course he will never recognize that he is the problem; it’s always everyone else.

Reactions: 7
Josh was so mad at that couple telling him what not to do that as he got on the ride he was bitching about the man being "So paranoid" about the camera and proceeded to tell everyone "don't bother coming to the parks if you don't want to be on camera" as though he owns the place.

In other news - he got to the hatbox ghost and as predicted his signal dropped :ROFLMAO: He got a little bit of it.
A quickly deleted comment! ? 🤣
Screenshot_20231203_180907_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The best part is that event will live rent-free in his mind for the next 10 years.
---
Here's how little Josh actually listens to people: he meets up with a family outside a shop (which he had no idea existed) and they proceed to gift him a bunch of stuff including money and Massachusetts magnets. (The way they went out of their way to find gifts to represent them means a lot about how they feel)... He then asks them where they are from and you can see the hesitation as they process "did he really just ask that?"

DOH!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Here's how well Josh listens to people: he meets up with a family outside of the hat shop (which he had no idea existed) and they proceed to gift him a bunch of stuff including money and Massachusetts magnets. He then asks them where they are from.
He can't omit one of the required stan questions! That would throw him off. If I'm not mistaken, it sounded like they gave him cash for a Coke & Cookie, as well.
I have to go back to see him "not filming" the people in front of him. I understand that you will possibly be in the background of pictures or vlogs, but the difference is, Josh is behind you recording your every move LIVE. And usually it's unbeknownst to the people around him. To me, that's a very different situation.

Reactions: 9
It's so wrong that Josh, the most paranoid Disney streamer out there, called the man paranoid.

I knew several officers in my life, one had his wife killed at home as an intruder broke in to kill him.
Another was a narcotics officer who would change his appearance and go undercover - very dangerous for him to be seen.
They're allowed to live. His saying "don't bother coming to Disney if you don't want to be on camera" was selfish and insensitive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Jenna is super paranoid too. She doesn’t even want anyone to know her last name. Super easy to find their information though.

As someone who “values” his own privacy, he should do the same for others.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.