ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caught the last 90 minutes or so of yesterday's Jollywood Nights stream. I was hoping to find out if the positivity twins would still think it's a great event after spending their own hard earned stan's money on it (spoiler alert, they do!), but that wasn't all that happened.

Buying Gertie cookies and Starbucks, Josh surprised Jenna by handing her some money to pay for her drink and said, "it's just cash from a hopper." Nice of you to share that with your sister for a change.

Then he was holding his cookie up against the real Gertie for a picture, and ended up dropping it on the ground. Jenna immediately told him to just take it back and get another one, which he did. Not faulting Disney for doing that, or even J&J for asking, but the entitlement of just expecting a replacement is classic Nelsons.

Then, right around 5:33:45, someone walked past Josh and said "ew, goddammit - vloggers!" Josh waited until she had walked away and said, "clearly she didn't want to talk to me. I don't think she would have liked how that would have turned out." Oh really, tough guy? What were you going to do to her? Don't worry though - Josh said he wasn't going to let some "random rude yelling girl" ruin his night.
Joshua knows who he can bully and get away with it. Get someone to size him up and hell be scurrying away like a puppy dog with its tail between its legs. Hes a wannabe. A punk. A nobody with an ego the size of Uranus

Reactions: 9
Don’t forget he’s the same person who got snarky with a man holding a young child because he erroneously thought the man cut the line. He definitely needs anger management.
That incident is burned into my memory as we could feel his steaming anger coming through the screen when it happened. The man simply used the alternate band reader as they tell us to do when there's a backup. After running to catch up with him, Josh was just shy of pushing that man just to get ahead again.

Josh is one of those people who hides his issues fairly well, until he doesn't and then it all explodes on him and everyone around.
---
Joshua knows who he can bully and get away with it. Get someone to size him up and hell be scurrying away like a puppy dog with its tail between its legs. Hes a wannabe. A punk. A nobody with an ego the size of Uranus
The only one who has come close to calling Josh out directly is Donna, she doesn't put up with assholes. (Everyone needs a Donna on their team.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Then he was holding his cookie up against the real Gertie for a picture, and ended up dropping it on the ground. Jenna immediately told him to just take it back and get another one, which he did. Not faulting Disney for doing that, or even J&J for asking, but the entitlement of just expecting a replacement is classic Nelsons.
Yes, very classic Nelsons. I remember a couple of years back, Jenna carried all of her streaming junk stuffed inside an R2D2 Loungefly backpack. She put way more stuff in it than it was designed for. She carried it around for months. Well, one day the zipper finally broke from being overused and abused. She actually exchanged it for a brand new one! As if Loungeflys had lifetime guarantees. She knows Disney is very lax on that stuff so she gladly takes advantage of it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Not to sound stuck up, the opposite is true here, but Loungfly backpacks for the most part are one time use plastic garbage. They start to fall apart almost immediately upon first use. They only sell because there's a cult-like following for them.

I'll save up for months so I can have one good bag that I know will last longer than I will live, and they come in Disney patterns too if that's your thing.

Reactions: 8
I thought the lady yelling was being weird and rude. Yeah, we've all said Josh is weird and rude so I get why nobody is calling random lady out. I'd rather people complain to Guest Services though. Maybe she had bad experiences and Josh was the last straw for the night.

Regardless of whether the "random rude yelling girl's" behavior was, indeed, rude (and I don't disagree that it was), Josh's reaction (making threats, even if they were under his breath and behind her back) was far more inappropriate. It was such a minor thing that he easily could have laughed it off with a comment like, "I guess they aren't going to become a new subscriber tonight." For someone who works with children as his career, and spends time in theme parks as a side job, his skin is remarkably thin.

And the first thing I thought of when I saw it was that incident at Buzz Lightyear with the man and his young son. Seems like it's only a matter of time before Josh's big ego and short fuse get the best of him and he gets himself in trouble in the parks the way they did when he caused that fender bender a while back.

In other news, looks like they've finally released another video on RTV1 Homes. First one in over a month. Unfortunately, it's not a driving vlog. I miss Josh and Stef's road rage!

Screenshot_20231130_223326_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What does ICE have to do with selling homes? It's not a feature of the area as it's a contracted event that's put on and could be stopped at any time.

Reactions: 3
What does ICE have to do with selling homes? It's not a feature of the area as it's a contracted event that's put on and could be stopped at any time.
You mean people aren't moving to Orlando because of Stef's favorite event of the holiday season? I guess there are only so many Starbucks that have drive thrus within driving distance of their home and WDW.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Two questions: why are they all wearing matching jackets? and why do they both have a death grip on Liam?
The jackets are provided by Ice. I have a picture of me taken 20 years ago wearing the same one. 😂

Unless they are just one of those families who buy matching clothes. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You mean people aren't moving to Orlando because of Stef's favorite event of the holiday season? I guess there are only so many Starbucks that have drive thrus within driving distance of their home and WDW.
Everything Josh does is focused on making money. I'm sure he couldn't pass up the opportunity to film his family visit to the event and monetize it.
It also makes a tidy little tax write off and the Homes channel impacts his own taxes directly as it's still classified as a startup.

To Josh, ICE doesn't fit in with Disney or Universal which are his main focus of RTV1, although being run BY an Orlando area RESORT it's a perfect fit. Not putting it on their main channel may have had more to do with showing Jenna that he also had family events to film.

How much did he spend in total? It depends on: which ticket he bought.
Did Liam get to slide down the snow mountain, that may be a separate charge.
Did Liam get to do the scavenger hunt?
Did they stop to eat?
Is parking included? I read something about it being a separate charge of $35?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
How much did he spend in total? It depends on: which ticket he bought.
Did Liam get to slide down the snow mountain, that may be a separate charge.
Did Liam get to do the scavenger hunt?
Did they stop to eat?
Is parking included? I read something about it being a separate charge of $35?
He mentioned on a stream they did 'everything' since she loves the event so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think my favorite Nelson is the mystery brother. He is the reason the Wonder Twins canceled the Friday stream.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope Josh is having a decent Friday Night live without streaming and isn't letting other streamers stepping in to fill the void to ruin his profits happiness bother him. :rolleyes: I can see him with his brother, Jenna and Dale at his parents house as Mom and Dad fill the Servant roll yet again, as he's on his phone following, reading, & twitching everytime superchats, stars and paypals are mentioned. :ROFLMAO:

He mentioned on a stream they did 'everything' since she loves the event so much.
I doubt that he told the truth here. If you look at the website doing "everything" is a lot of money per person as (unless I missed a package deal offer) every little thing is priced out separately. They probably walked the ICE sculptures, let Liam take one slide, walked around without the official game/map for the search, bought cookies and left.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think my favorite Nelson is the mystery brother. He is the reason the Wonder Twins canceled the Friday stream.
Almost forgot that we watched a little of Cory Meets World at Epcot for the festival of holidays last night, and Dale showed up. Josh said his brother was arriving in town on Thursday, so did the whole family go to Epcot? Or were spouses not invited to the Nelson family reunion? If Dale wasn't with the family, why was he at Epcot? So many questions.

• Wow
The brother seems to be the only truly intelligent one in the family, and we've never even met him.

Reactions: 6
8058075E-FE82-4FD9-8BDE-807D107EE47B.jpeg

It maybe a coincidence, but everyone gets a nice shot, except Josh. Huffing and puffing like the blowhard that he is.

• Haha
:ROFLMAO: That's a 3-chin Nelson, bet he's the only one in the family who can do that.

Speaking of Cory's Fundraiser for GKTW, who is the special guest who will be there? He's a professional musician (aside from Bob) from what I've gathered, and he's not featured on the above promo. Cory keeps referencing him and discussing practices but I have yet to catch the name.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.