ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh didn't have a very Tranquil day. They forgot to give Liam his allergy meds and it sounded like Liam wanted them and Josh wasn't too concerned. So I guess he drove him home for meds, but in the meantime, they forgot his backpack and lunch. So it was a stressful day at work for Josh. Later, Josh got word that Stef apparently fell for one of those "We tried to deliver your package" email scams and they may have needed to cancel credit cards? Let the PayPals commence!
These people cannot function at all! No wonder they escape reality and go to the parks.

Reactions: 5
Josh complaining Apple wanting to make more money for no reason (there is a reason), but him taking on all these streams, real estate side gig, etc is what??? for the fun of it????

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Josh complaining Apple wanting to make more money for no reason (there is a reason), but him taking on all these streams, real estate side gig, etc is what??? for the fun of it????
I'm loving when he whines about YT & Apple taking their share of the superchats.
His pushing to get people to use PayPal instead just shows how absolutely greedy he is for those funds that they were in no way required to send.

Reactions: 8
I heard he'dsaid he wouldn't be on Friday night because his brother is going to be paying a visit? Oh please introduce us, Josh. I have so many questions for him.

They should just outright cancel their credit cards, since he always seems to be financially needy.
Right. The Mystery Nelson is in town, so no streaming at all on Friday. I think Josh even said he was taking 2 days off of work. Apparently, they are doing Jollywood again tomorrow?

Reactions: 4
He didn't have time to look up who Ann Margret is because he was making a new tech video from a computer museum. And by making, I mean someone else went and recorded a video of it, and then Josh added the narration. He had to end the stream while walking back to SE because he scheduled the premier for 10:00. Please stick around and watch it, because he stayed up really late last night working on it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He didn't have time to look up who Ann Margret is because he was making a new tech video from a computer museum. And by making, I mean someone else went and recorded a video of it, and then Josh added the narration. He had to end the stream while walking back to SE because he scheduled the premier for 10:00. Please stick around and watch it, because he stayed up really late last night working on it.
We need an eyeroll reaction.

• Heart
We need an eyeroll reaction.
I would expect a teenager or 20 year old to not know who is Ann Margret. But someone in his 40s and a music teacher, he should know.

I’m the same age as Josh, and she was my choice for the Candlelight Processional. But the family vetoed me down for NPH. 😒

Reactions: 6
Josh is so determined to get his hobby to start making money that he's using people for their video now? That's just sad.
Trying to say this with a straight face because we all know how cheap Josh is: I hope he at least paid the person for their video footage.

Josh is so determined to get his hobby to start making money that he's using people for their video now? That's just sad.
Trying to say this with a straight face because we all know how cheap Josh is: I hope he at least paid the person for their video footage.
I wonder if he or Finance Steph are keeping books on this channel's ROI.

Reactions: 5
Where does Apple fall into his income? They don’t own PayPal…
---
Josh is so determined to get his hobby to start making money that he's using people for their video now?
All vloggers do. Look at any cast member preview.

Reactions: 1
Where does Apple fall into his income? They don’t own PayPal…
Apple takes 30% percent off the top of YouTube superchats, then Google takes their 30% cutting the donation down to just under 50%, that's the reason Josh pushes PayPal so hard. Quick tell, most superchats ending in .99 are coming off an iOS device and josh is only getting less than half. Whole numbers are coming off a non-iOS device.

Josh's rants are the equivalent to a child telling a generous family member that their gift isn't good enough, at which point I'd hope the family member lets the parents know their child needs to be taught some manners.

All vloggers do. Look at any cast member preview.
I was talking about him and his retro barf hobby, not the main channel.

Reactions: 2
what the. how many of these freaking backpacks does she have.
Screenshot 2023-11-29 at 8.44.21 PM.png

---
When Josh meets and speaks to people who want to have their 1 minute of fame, instead of centering the conversation around the person/s he meets, he likes to rotate it around to make it something about him. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
what the. how many of these freaking backpacks does she have.
View attachment 2601100
Is that the bag she used tonight? if so that was an interesting choice of a backpack. I thought the idea Disney was pushing for Jollywood was for people to dress UP, glitz, glamour, maybe something fancy... not like little kids carrying around a stuffed animal with their PJs on.

When Josh meets and speaks to people who want to have their 1 minute of fame, instead of centering the conversation around the person/s he meets, he likes to rotate it around to make it something about him. :rolleyes:
When he doesn't make it all about himself he gets bored about 5 seconds into the conversation and you can see him looking around for escape. He cannot focus on people and certainly doesn't remember anyone he's met. (one time someone came up to meet him in the MK and he was faking having the memory of meeting them before... only to be corrected by them saying they'd never met him before. That was an awkwardly short conversation. :ROFLMAO: (Pretty sure he lost them as fans that day.)

• Haha
Josh has 3 standard stan questions:

1. Do you wanna be on the stream?
2. Where are you from?
3. How long are you here for?

Those are perfectly fine questions, but that’s it for engaging with the stans. He will then start speaking about himself. He’ll SOMETIMES throw in an awkward, “What was your favorite thing you did today? (question stolen from Maria)” for good measure. If the stan has anything to do with music, he may ask a few more qualifying questions about that in order to relate it back to himself and top the stan in music knowledge. He’s just really bad at “small talk”.

Reactions: 7
Neither he nor Jenna has a creative or socially savvy muscle in their body. Her idea of an adventure is going to Starbucks and Target. There must be more interesting and unique experiences in Orlando that don't involve things most of us see on a regular basis. And is it just Disneyphiles who have "birthday weeks"?? 😖🙄

• Haha
Caught the last 90 minutes or so of yesterday's Jollywood Nights stream. I was hoping to find out if the positivity twins would still think it's a great event after spending their own hard earned stan's money on it (spoiler alert, they do!), but that wasn't all that happened.

Buying Gertie cookies and Starbucks, Josh surprised Jenna by handing her some money to pay for her drink and said, "it's just cash from a hopper." Nice of you to share that with your sister for a change.

Then he was holding his cookie up against the real Gertie for a picture, and ended up dropping it on the ground. Jenna immediately told him to just take it back and get another one, which he did. Not faulting Disney for doing that, or even J&J for asking, but the entitlement of just expecting a replacement is classic Nelsons.

Then, right around 5:33:45, someone walked past Josh and said "ew, goddammit - vloggers!" Josh waited until she had walked away and said, "clearly she didn't want to talk to me. I don't think she would have liked how that would have turned out." Oh really, tough guy? What were you going to do to her? Don't worry though - Josh said he wasn't going to let some "random rude yelling girl" ruin his night.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤪
Then, right around 5:33:45, someone walked past Josh and said "ew, goddammit - vloggers!" Josh waited until she had walked away and said, "clearly she didn't want to talk to me. I don't think she would have liked how that would have turned out." Oh really, tough guy? What were you going to do to her? Don't worry though - Josh said he wasn't going to let some "random rude yelling girl" ruin his night.
:rolleyes:
Threatening a teenager? (but only behind her back because that's how Josh rolls.)
What a small, small man.
---
Wow he gets so butthurt over the littlest things.
He's always trying to prove he's the bigger dude, and fails at it spectacularly every time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Threatening a teenager? (but only behind her back because that's how Josh rolls.)
What a small, small man.
---

He's always trying to prove he's the bigger dude, and fails at it spectacularly every time.
Don’t forget he’s the same person who got snarky with a man holding a young child because he erroneously thought the man cut the line. He definitely needs anger management.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.