ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was truly a birthday stream, Josh should’ve skipped his grifting on Saturday and spent the day with Jenna on Sunday. I’m betting she would’ve wanted to spend time at MK with Stitchy. But no, Josh already hogged that park, and made her go to Epcot.

Honestly, Mom, Dad, and Jenna should tell Josh to shove it and do streaming on the Adventure channel.

Reactions: 8
No one in the family turned out for Jenna's birthday stream. No Josh, no mom and dad, just Dale and Kelly and Ivone. It was kind of sad, actually.

Of course, today is her ACTUAL birthday, so I'm sure they had to spend spent time with her today. Yesterday was just for trying to get enough Paypals for a new piece of Pandora jewelry. And in person gifts, like the Stitch Xmas light necklace that one Hopper gave her (along with a Starbucks gift card hand-off that was accidentally caught on the stream).

Reactions: 5
No one in the family turned out for Jenna's birthday stream. No Josh, no mom and dad, just Dale and Kelly and Ivone. It was kind of sad, actually.

Of course, today is her ACTUAL birthday, so I'm sure they had to spend spent time with her today. Yesterday was just for trying to get enough Paypals for a new piece of Pandora jewelry. And in person gifts, like the Stitch Xmas light necklace that one Hopper gave her (along with a Starbucks gift card hand-off that was accidentally caught on the stream).
They might've all went to Chuck E Cheese today to celebrate.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm actually glad to hear this. I was under the impression that her parents would be supporting the grift for gifts.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure Mom and Dad gave their obligatory “Birthday Money” that she was already planning on spending back in June. Plus, something tells me they have to celebrate her Birthday for weeks to come.

Reactions: 6
Disney has to do something about the amount of streamers. They are really taking away from the whole parks experience. It used to be one or two, now on the weekends I see about five, six people holding up gimbals, mindlessly walking in front of people.

I don’t like to bug Guest Services because they have a crappy job, but I will make a complain about certain streamers, especially if I see them acting out of line or putting people’s safety at risk. It probably goes into the bin, but maybe if enough people witch, Disney will do something about these assholes.

Disney has to do something about the amount of streamers. They are really taking away from the whole parks experience. It used to be one or two, now on the weekends I see about five, six people holding up gimbals, mindlessly walking in front of people.

I don’t like to bug Guest Services because they have a crappy job, but I will make a complain about certain streamers, especially if I see them acting out of line or putting people’s safety at risk. It probably goes into the bin, but maybe if enough people witch, Disney will do something about these assholes.
I can't stand when they congregate like that. I witnessed it person and they don't care if they are in anybody's way. Strollers, wheel chairs, families...everyone must walk around the Almighty Gimbal Squad. And when I see this stuff on streams, I immediately turn it off. Some of these streamers are bad enough solo, but put them in a group with the other jerks and it's 10 times worse.

Reactions: 7
I can't stand when they congregate like that. I witnessed it person and they don't care if they are in anybody's way. Strollers, wheel chairs, families...everyone must walk around the Almighty Gimbal Squad. And when I see this stuff on streams, I immediately turn it off. Some of these streamers are bad enough solo, but put them in a group with the other jerks and it's 10 times worse.
Whenever I see a vlogger with their camera set up on a trash can, I walk over there and very aggressively throw out a piece of trash, making as much noise as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Josh didn't have a very Tranquil day. They forgot to give Liam his allergy meds and it sounded like Liam wanted them and Josh wasn't too concerned. So I guess he drove him home for meds, but in the meantime, they forgot his backpack and lunch. So it was a stressful day at work for Josh. Later, Josh got word that Stef apparently fell for one of those "We tried to deliver your package" email scams and they may have needed to cancel credit cards? Let the PayPals commence!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I truly can’t believe he isn’t showing Candlelight Processional. No, he would rather ride SSE and Nemo and Living With the Land for the millionth time.

Reactions: 4
I heard he'dsaid he wouldn't be on Friday night because his brother is going to be paying a visit? Oh please introduce us, Josh. I have so many questions for him.

They should just outright cancel their credit cards, since he always seems to be financially needy.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.